Events gone again?

Comments

• Still not working for me - FB login fail over and over and no events - I'm using iOS
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not back up for us yet.. just tried again
  • Atros
    Atros Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I'm upset because my alliance was maybe 1-2 kills away from going after the first Scarlet Witch cover the last time I checked, where I was waiting to regen some health packs before trying to go for it. But now... it's stuck.
  • Bye bye blue sw cover icon_e_sad.gif
  • Aw man! So close to winning Scarlet Witch...what happens now? D3?
  • **Sniff...Sniff...** Can you smell that? Compensation tokens, baby!!! Yeah!!! Hopefully, anyway....
  • Actually just checked and events up and running. Jump back into the fray gang!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Still down for me.
  • Some_Dude
    Some_Dude Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Still down for me too. I'm at about 950,000 points and was trying to hit 1 mil
  • Down for me, but up for my wife. Curiously, at the start of the event, she was locked out and I was in
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phone works now, but Steam is still locked out.
  • Mine is down, shield expiring, t5 PvP likely history for second event b/c of a D3 crash.

Not happy right now.
  • Yep, this is totally bogus. I need to beat Ultron 3 more times for Quicksilvers last cover and I still can't get in. But both, the wife and kids can get in and play like nothing is wrong. Wow.....
  • I was up, down, up again, asked for FB login (scary), now down again...

Oddly, different parts are showing up independently. PVE up, no chat, still part of an alliance... PVE down, PVP up, no chat, no alliance. PVE up, PVP up, no alliance, no chat, [join alliance] prompt... Ugh.

On a separate but related note, some of my progression points are still not showing up.

Sad admission? I know this because I got paranoid and started writing down my before and after totals... hoping they eventually show, along with whatever I won when I locked down the final rewards (green check-mark).

DBC
  • Impacted as well. So close to wrapping up Ultron. Seriously, D3???!!
  • bloafx69
    bloafx69 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Well, there went my two, maybe three Scarlet Witch covers. I really hope I get them. At least give me the chance to finish what I didn't have done on Ultron Prime and give me that last Quicksilver cover since I was close enough.

But let's see. It still boggles my mind that this happens still. It shouldn't because it has happened so many times, rofl.
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Game just kicked me out after a match. Whee....
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    **Sniff...Sniff...** Can you smell that? Compensation tokens, baby!!! Yeah!!! Hopefully, anyway....

I would just about bet my right ball that wont happen. icon_lol.gif
  • Dragindeth
    Dragindeth Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I really hope this gets fixed before the event closes. I don't want to miss out on my final reward....
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Back up on iOS here. They were up about 45 mins ago, and then down, and now back up.