Events gone again?

Comments

• Whelp, still down here, and I've got to go to bed (workin' man over here)...

I sincerely hope those of you who were close to finishing some meaningful portion of Ultron get your shot. It sucks to come so far only to fall short through no fault of your own.

Cheers, good luck, and good night!

DBC
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Commlink Disrupted, check internet connection for me, too.

It's been saying that for at least ten minutes.

Yet here I am, on the internet!
  • 2 hrs left for my round... this is disappointing.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    My time slice ended, and you know I was planning on going from 600-1000 points this time. You know if I had cared about the cover, or if it was the season, or if I was not resting after the Ultron event.
    Ok maybe 1000 points was going to be a stretch.
  • hferg
    hferg Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    OK, I had my events back for a while, but now the whole game's down again, is this the case for anyone else?
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Had it for a bit as well but seems to be down again
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Yeah there's really no way around compensation at this point.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I am seriously one ultron fight away from the last quicksilver cover. I know he sucks. But this is disappointing.
  • hferg wrote:
    OK, I had my events back for a while, but now the whole game's down again, is this the case for anyone else?

Exactly same situation I had. In fact, I just downed Ultron and was on the cusp of/ near 750k which is, yesiree Quicksilver cover progression reward. So, I really don't know where I stand pointwise right now. Not sure if i'm gonna see those points.
  • And apparently even if you prove the error was on their end they now have a standard "everyone has problems, shut up" email when servers screw you out of covers.
  • chaos01 wrote:
    I am seriously one ultron fight away from the last quicksilver cover. I know he sucks. But this is disappointing.

Amen, brother!
  • I did get the % progression this afternoon so I'm pretty sure this was a stealth patch. Was able to play fine right before it.
  • To add to the chorus: My alliance mates and I had Ultron 6 down to 300k as of 7:30pm (according to my glitched interface), it was 400k as of server failure, I earned the difference. Anyway, my alliance mates are either not getting credit or can not access the game whatsoever. Many of them are close to various progression rewards, and would have made those (easily) with finishing 6, and have the first set on 7. Additionally, we would have had a very good chance of killing prime for the Scarlet Witch cover. Something must be done to make this fair.
  • My lowest score in a long while. lol.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    I can log in, but no events, last nods of ultron would not unlocks in the end.... icon_e_sad.gif
  • It's up. Hurry, 1 hour left!
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Event just popped up. Said 1hr left. Hit ultron. Got last progression reward. Hulk bomb FTW.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got on, played once, now nothing. It's in and out.
  • C'mon D3, be a pal, OPEN ALL ULTRON NODES FOR THE LAST HOUR!!!
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I've been out for about five hours now. Been trying off and on... zip, nada, nothing.

Guess I'm not getting the 100k points I need for that first QS progression cover...