Events gone again?

Arimis_Thorn
Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
Just jumped in to see no PVE events aside from the default Dark Reign bits and nothing in the PVP tab.

And now I'm getting Commlink Disrupted messages like at the start of the Ultron event.

Just me?

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same for me. I needed one more Ultron fight to get the 500k progression reward, too. :/
  • dash16
    dash16 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Me too. I'm trying to get at least the first Quicksilver reward from Ultron Prime before time runs out in 5 hours, not sure if I'm going to make it. icon_e_sad.gif
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Same here, hoping some alliance mates can get on to work on round 7. We were close to finishing for 2nd SW cover.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Me too - events gone and alliance chat is down as well.
    NOT GOOD!
  • Me as well - Steam version.
    icon_e_sad.gif
  • This is the second time the outages will screw me on my PVP climb, thanks alot. Can't wait to put in another ticket to be told its not an individual issue so go pound sand icon_mad.gif
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Just going to play the PvE essentials before I got to bed and they've disappeared. Bad timing...

Hopefully this doesn't cost me the red Lcap I need to get to 3/5/5. I'd be pretty upset if it does! Still, at least I was able to get all the SW covers before it happened.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    How am I supposed to ISO hoard when I can't play LRs?!?!
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Yep. Took ages to load & then comms link disrupted (again). This basically screw over any alliances (yes, I'm referring to mine) that are nearing SW award with this time hold up.
  • Me too... very annoying but at least I just finished my 6th Ultron fight.

Hopefully we're back onine and the round unlocks once more before the event finishes!
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Same here...
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    BOOOOM go the servers...part 2.
    But losing the servers near the end of the event is way worse than at the beginning, as many teams are nearing completion of a given Ultron round (in my alliance's case - round 8!).
  • Down for me also, same as what happened this weekend - no events and FB login doesn't work, no Alliance chat either. Hopefully they extend the event to make up for this.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Everyone is trying to rush the event closure
  • OMG , again , they need to extend the events it screw up the finish of round 8 , pfff we will never finish it withe the servers down again icon_e_sad.gif
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Gone again....... Same here!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    My alliance fnally decided to push hard to finish round 6 so we can get SW.. and now it is all gone.. we need this.. been pushing all day!
  • D3P, you're killing me smalls!
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    This is almost unbelievable. I hit Ultron. Win. Very close to finally hitting the million mark and then... Blank screen. Crash. Reboot. Nothing.

They have to find a way to make up for this. And somehow scale the servers before the second half.
  • I'm out again.

Second time in 72 hours an end of PVE run is likely hosed for me. Really wanted that SRCA cover, but it's a bit hard to grind progression rewards when you cannot stay connected for extended periods of time. *Sigh*

It's only a game... it's only a game... it's only a game... it's onl...

DBC