Events gone again?

Comments

• Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Servers are acting up, very slow, and loading very long between screens, I hope it can hold up for 3 hrs. icon_e_confused.gif
  • D2thePool
    D2thePool Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Yeah. Having issues again.
    Servers down again?

I want to try to defeat this round and try to get a Wanda Cover and get my next Quicksilver cover too!!!

Come on.... please fix quick.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    They're hard at work fixing the problem. icon_razz.gif

gracehoo.jpg
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,363 Chairperson of the Boards
    hey D3 here is what we do about the problem......

Allow the witch thing to run out.... I know your under contract to run the hulkbuster event so that has to be done.

Allow the PVE that is running to end on thursday

allow the PVP that is running to end tomorrow

Hold of the new season and the New plan stuff till Next thursday so you can get all of the bugs out of the system. Taking a week off is not going to kill your game. Putting out a game that crashes every other day will
  • MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Grum9ski wrote:
    How embarrassing... This is really starting to make D3 look inept, not to mention poor planners. This. is. frustrating.

LOOK inept? Someone has a talent for understatement... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Screwed at the end of my event Friday, get a bunch of 0 points on the side nodes, now getting screwed out of the end of Ultron and the end of the current Heroic sub-node. Just awesome.
  • Plus 1 to connection errors.
  • Argh.. 0 points means no progression and can't unlock SW covers! Is this Ultron's wrath to keep himself immortal?!
  • Oh...my...GAWWWD.....So frustrating!!!
  • Nodes with zero points and now this ---- hard to stay motivated.-- was hoping these types of events would help push teamwork from my alliance not further discourage them
  • Same here. Was rushing to get to play for the remaining 4 hours but to my SURPRISE, events gone. Gone gone gone.

So what's happening? Is Ultron responsible for this? icon_evil.gif

Or the event was way too icon_quicksilver.png to end without the players noticing it? Tsk tsk
  • Well shield is down, confirmed by alliance teammate who is still able to play. So I'm at 846 w/ no shield in #6 position.

So long 1K, t5 finish, GSBW covers needed to complete her, 5000 ISO, 100 HP, & progression rewards from 850-1000 (so no Electra cover either).

Thanks for all your hard work D3 -- great job learning from the Ultron launch screw-up.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well shield is down, confirmed by alliance teammate who is still able to play. So I'm at 846 w/ no shield in #6 position.

So long 1K, t5 finish, GSBW covers needed to complete her, 5000 ISO, 100 HP, & progression rewards from 850-1000 (so no Electra cover either).

Thanks for all your hard work D3 -- great job learning from the Ultron launch screw-up.
    have your alliance mate take screen shots and forward them to you. then after the event ends file a ticket and see what happens
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok, entire alliance is going to miss SW, noone can get in, wife even yelled at me to fix it so she could play.. almost 10pm EST.. bedtime for us working folk.. not sure what to tell my alliance in the morning (many RL friends in it).. i hope there is a decent resolution to this, lost soo much, we were working very hard to get round 6 cleared, wife came home excited with a couple google play cards so we could get health packs to finish..

not even going to torture myself by checking again.. will check the forums in the morning. If a mod or dev see's this, please PM me with what i am to tell everyone.

icon_question.gificon_question.gif
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Just so I can say I said so, but I'm encountering the same issue.
  • AnonymousMPQ
    AnonymousMPQ Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Well there goes my Earth's Mighiest end...I crossed the progression points during the server down, the points registered but I never got my reward. I hope I don't need to put in a tickets and it'll resolve itself when the server comes back up.

I also hope that the server to come up before 11:30 (1 1/2 hours). That's when my Ultron cooldown is up and I only need 4000 more points for my next progression reward.

That's a lot to hope for.

:-/
  • This is ridiculous - if they don't extend these events due to the downtime they're worthless
  • Yup, its all gone. But, gives the addicts a chance to win heaps of iso, 20 at a time...
  • I placed 63rd in Earths Mightest for the red cover. Hopefully I get reward when the servers are back up. Couldn't finish DP to get my second black cover for BP. They need to extend all the events.
  • It's lame also that we have not gotten an official reply from any admins or anything addressing this (unless I missed it).