Avengers vs Ultron event info

Comments

• slidecage wrote:
    Those who were able to play are the Levels FIX or Based on your levels.

Meaning i have a level 1 hero bullseye will he even be useable or will they just laugh at him until he cries and runs home

I assume you mean Hawkeye not Bullseye (who can not ever be level 1). I have no idea if the nodes scale to roster strength. For reference, my Iron Man nodes are level 155-155, my Hulk ones are 110-114 and my L.Cap ones are 139-159. There is no hawkeye node (yet).

At the very least a 1* level 1 Hawkeye will let you bring a dynamic duo to the party, one that probably tanks for him as well so you can use his purple occasionally. Worth having but yes he will be laughed at in the hideous purple outfit.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    ITS BACK UP RUN RUN RUN
  • MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    I can't even see the damned event, nor any PVP. Really really unbelievably frustrating.

Feel ya buddy, nor can I. I checked the thread just now to see if I was the only one, imagine my surprise to see others in the same boat AND my utter dismay to see that other alliances are already deep into the event and have even won some SW covers. Arrgh!

I rebooted and now I can't even see vs events...

EDIT: I still can't see AvU or any PVE/PVP events but I was just hit for -17 in Identity Theft. I'd laugh if I wasn't so frustrated.
  • slidecage
    edited April 2015
    Just to get covers 150 to 200 my max person is 88. At least in the old PVE i could Grind for covers

do the ess nodes reset every 8 hours?
  • I can't even see the damned event, nor any PVP. Really really unbelievably frustrating.

Feel ya buddy, nor can I. I checked the thread just now to see if I was the only one, imagine my surprise to see others in the same boat AND my utter dismay to see that other alliances are already deep into the event and have even won some SW covers. Arrgh!

Exactly! That's the problem I have, some people will have bagged SW covers and those of us who can't even get in won't be able to. Which will put us at a distinct disadvantage when her PVP rolls around or when she's required for PVE nodes!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    down again, i pulled a Kamala green on a token, lost connection, now cant get back in
  • slidecage
    Malcrof wrote:
    down again, i pulled a Kamala green on a token, lost connection, now cant get back in

yea should never logged out cant get back in
  • Can someone please tell me, when you faced 6 times Ultron, you have to wait for 8 hrs because there is no more Survivals. But once the 8 hrs countdown finished, will I have the Ultron node and the 5 Survivals nodes back again ? Or it's just the Ultron alone ?
  • sk8-45 wrote:
    Can someone please tell me, when you faced 6 times Ultron, you have to wait for 8 hrs because there is no more Survivals. But once the 8 hrs countdown finished, will I have the Ultron node and the 5 Survivals nodes back again ? Or it's just the Ultron alone ?

Should be all of them, with different Essential characters (but still 2x QS). Hasn't happened yet for my alliance, because the rounds are clearing before the 8h timer is up, which resets everything.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Are there no alliance rewards? Also I don't see scartlett witch anywhere.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I defeated an Ultron Sentinel survival node, and the big Ultron node didn't unlock. It still says "Defeat Ultron Sentinels - 0% Complete". What gives?
  • Are there no alliance rewards? Also I don't see scartlett witch anywhere.

There are no alliance rewards because the entire bracket is full of your alliance peeps. You aren't playing against any other alliances.

Scarlet Witch is in the last 3 nodes of "Ultron Prime". If you can defeat rounds 6-8 of Ultron they will unlock allowing everyone in the event a chance to win the cover.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Lerysh wrote:

There are no alliance rewards because the entire bracket is full of your alliance peeps. You aren't playing against any other alliances.

Scarlet Witch is in the last 3 nodes of "Ultron Prime". If you can defeat rounds 6-8 of Ultron they will unlock allowing everyone in the event a chance to win the cover.

Thanks for the information.
  • In my alliance is just my husband and I. Why is it that when I play he doesn't have the option to play and all the other quest are are removed. When I reinstall the game on his tablet it show the Avengers vs Ultron challenge but on my tablet is gone now? What can we do for both of us to play?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about QS? Does the event have 20 Million for everyone to get? My alliance is into round 4 and the total points earned is not even a million
  • Obviously a lot of other people are in the same boat I am and can't play anything. Its very frustrating, please fix!
  • ghost9490
    ghost9490 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    How is this a fun event again? I think I missed that.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453

If you look at the ultron token pack in the store, 1 token has 4% chance of pulling SW cover. Two of my alliance mates got her already. Lucky bastards! icon_twisted.gif
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Loving this event - never been in or fully around the alliances but joined one.
    My understanding is that they now have to help me reduce Ultrons power.
    I've done all the round 2 levels - but still have Ultrons energy!!
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    tcourtney wrote:
    ShionSinX wrote:
    tcourtney wrote:
    Ugh why are 2 of the 5 nodes that unlock after you beat ultron each time for quick silver? that is just flat out stupid!
    They said they knew that it sucked, both needing QS and him being weak, so they made those easier. In fact so far on round 3 they have around 3k HP each sentry, so its fairly easy to win if you dont get unlucky with AI cascades. And they happen a lot.

and if you missed out on QS instead of just getting punished once, you get it twice, pretty stupid move IMHO

This is all supposed to be a big marketing campaign for the Age of Ultron movie so how is having essentials and blocking people from playing it supposed to get you excited for the movie?!?!? RIDICULOUS.

I get buffing people that are in the movie but straight up blocking anyone from playing this event in any capacity at all is counter-productive to the reason for the event in the first place and not very well thought out.