Avengers vs Ultron event info

Options
14567810»

Comments

• The event isn't even showing for me, no events are. Neither am my alliance.

I am not losing anything myself, luckily. But som alliance mates will be losing out on Scarlet Witch, which would be seriously hampering in the second event.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can you start an event and join a group later. My old team screwed me by kicking me for no reason
  • AionTeleos
    AionTeleos Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Slidecage, you're with your original group for the duration of the event. They can kick you from the alliance, but you're still in a group with them for the purposes of the event.

A few of my alliance mates were able to get into the 6th node and get SW, as did I, but the vast majority of us were screwed. We really came together as a group for the first time ever for this event, with veterans who had all but stopped playing getting reengaged. If D3 doesn't make this right a lot of those vets are going to drift away entirely.
  • I think you should have more events like this. Its really great even with all the bugs.
  • I won the Scarlet Witch but now in the new tournament where she is required, the game says I need her. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a fix?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mgtymouse wrote:
    I won the Scarlet Witch but now in the new tournament where she is required, the game says I need her. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a fix?

From what i have read, you have to manually select her.. providing you added her to your roster after you won her.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hello,

In case you missed it in the "Ultron PvE questions" thread - here's word from Demiurge this morning regarding the Age of Ultron Event:

"Hey all,
    Just weighing in on the issue Alliances are experiencing where the main Avengers vs Ultron sub-chapter is closed after Round 8 is done. We initially designed it this way because when you reach the point target in Round 8, you’ve beaten Ultron. This wasn’t intended to promote inter-Alliance combat, but it has and that’s not fun. Thanks for the feedback about this. We’re looking at fixing this issue in the future, but won’t have a fix in time for Run 2.

After this run of Avengers vs Ultron finishes tonight at midnight, if you got locked out of progression rewards because your alliance finished the event early, please contact support from in-game. We're looking into ways to make it up to you.

Thanks,
    Kabir"
    does anyone else find this bit just a little misleading? They could have said, this wont be an issue because Ultron will have significantly more health in run 2
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hello,

In case you missed it in the "Ultron PvE questions" thread - here's word from Demiurge this morning regarding the Age of Ultron Event:

"Hey all,
    Just weighing in on the issue Alliances are experiencing where the main Avengers vs Ultron sub-chapter is closed after Round 8 is done. We initially designed it this way because when you reach the point target in Round 8, you’ve beaten Ultron. This wasn’t intended to promote inter-Alliance combat, but it has and that’s not fun. Thanks for the feedback about this. We’re looking at fixing this issue in the future, but won’t have a fix in time for Run 2.

After this run of Avengers vs Ultron finishes tonight at midnight, if you got locked out of progression rewards because your alliance finished the event early, please contact support from in-game. We're looking into ways to make it up to you.

Thanks,
    Kabir"
    does anyone else find this bit just a little misleading? They could have said, this wont be an issue because Ultron will have significantly more health in run 2

Oh. The ridiculously boosted health is supposed to help us icon_rolleyes.gif. Well, it did solve one problem.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hello,

"Hey all,

Thanks,
    Kabir"

Yes. icon_cry.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hello,

"Hey all,

Thanks,
    Kabir"

Very Misleading. Now I feel like I'm digging a hole with a teaspoon and they are acting like I have a shovel and wonder why it isn't dug by the end of the event. "The 3 hulkbuster covers are right there at the bottom of the hole, you just aren't taking big enough scoops with that spoon we gave you, no you cannot have a shovel... it's a 4* after all!"