Deadpools daily quest Taco token draws

Comments

• brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Got my 4th 250 imcoin.png today icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • The 250 HP reward on the Taco Token may kill me.. the immediate "Are Your Freaking Kidding ME!" at the sight of the silver token followed quite rapidly by the joy of the 25 reward may prove to much for my heart.
  • Nothing much, you know just 1000 HP, I DONT KNOW HOW BUT IT JUST HAPPENED **** AT .03% CHANCE IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    brisashi wrote:
    Got my 4th 250 imcoin.png today icon_e_biggrin.gif

Very nice! I got one in the first week, but since then have gotten almost exclusively 2* covers.
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Pulled black Mystique today after having an 11 day taco token drought (as in all 2* covers before this pull). Total of 3 non-2* pulls from the tokens now.
  • Pulled blue Mystique today
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    34 tokens so far - 34 x 2* icon_e_sad.gif
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Nothing but 2 stars for my Tacos so far and I've scored everyone. Getting a bit frustrating.
  • I guess I won't complain about my haul so far. Judging by the **** draw some of you have
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Days 17 & 18:

icon_ms_marvel.pngyellowflag.pngicon_humantorch.pngredflag.png

icon_humantorch.pngblackflag.pngicon_humantorch.pngredflag.png

icon_neutral.gif
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    rkd80 wrote:
    Anyone know if Iron First is going to be added/rotated into the taco draws?

Sooner or later...
  • Baddkitty
    Baddkitty Posts: 67
    Since i don't have falcon, i only got one TT this week....and to my joyful surprise...1000hp icon_e_biggrin.gif i will spend it foolishly as if it were money found on the ground icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • turul wrote:
    rkd80 wrote:
    Anyone know if Iron First is going to be added/rotated into the taco draws?

Sooner or later...

There are fifteen 3* characters who DDQ won't have gotten to by the end of the current cycle, including Iron Fist; those 15 will almost certainly be the ones offered in the next three cycles.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    No love from the tacos in a while, but I did have a good run of luck with the final survival node this evening. I used Falcon (151), Luke Cage (127), and Punisher (161). Green and yellow were dropping like rain, and by the final wave I had 2,176 points worth of Strike tiles, and a 600 or so Protect Tile. I love it when a plan comes together!
  • Not too sure how the roll over works or if I missed a day, but one of my stock piled tokens just got me 3* icon_wolverine.png:yellowflag:
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 19:

icon_storm.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_wolverine.pngredflag.png
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I've collected all 40 Taco Tokens available up to this point. I've received:

1 - 1000 imcoin.png
    2 - 250 imcoin.png
    37 - star.pngstar.png covers
    0 - star.pngstar.pngstar.png covers

In case you're wondering (and I was), the probability of drawing a star.pngstar.pngstar.png from a Taco Token is 10% (2% per character), so the probability of collecting all 40 tokens and not getting a single 3* cover is roughly 12.2%. That's a little less than 1 in 8, which is a bit higher than I expected. The probability of getting NONE of the better prizes (no 3* or HP awards) in 40 tokens is just about 4.6%. That would be a bummer, but if it's happened to you, you still got 10,000 iso8.png , which isn't all that bad.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Not too sure how the roll over works or if I missed a day, but one of my stock piled tokens just got me 3* icon_wolverine.png:yellowflag:
    Patch? Are you sure i wasn't regular heroic token? Patch wasn't in DDQ yet, so he shouldn't be available in tacos.

Back to the topic, my draws till now (36 taco tokens opened):
    4x star.pngstar.pngstar.png ( icon_daredevil.pngblueflag.png , icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png , icon_hulk.pngblackflag.png , icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png )
    3x 250 spideycoin.png = 750 spideycoin.png
    29x star.pngstar.png
  • I have a question for those who have been saving their tokens. After a disturbing 1/31, I decided to save the tokens (have 7 so far) and try my luck when the featured heroes are some I need/like. Unless I am mistaken, there are 2 token piles. The 10 you collect from DDQ week 1 are add to the tokens from DDQ week 3 and those from week 2 are added to the tokens from week 4, etc. If that is correct, how can you tell which heroes are featured in each pile? Does the game show you 2 Deadpool Daily pages?
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Cabol wrote:
    Pulled black Mystique today after having an 11 day taco token drought (as in all 2* covers before this pull). Total of 3 non-2* pulls from the tokens now.

Up to 3 days in a row with a 3* cover. After that black Mystique cover I pulled I've nabbed a purple Falcon and purple Mystique.