TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 10 gave me:

icon_storm.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png respec to 3/5/5
  • Day 10
    green AWolverine
    black Daken

Total: 1/19 (green She-Hulk + 250HP)
  • Ares and MHawkeye. The streak lives on!
  • My very first taco was a luke cage blackflag.png , since then I've pulled a grocket blueflag.png and everything else has been 2 star.png
  • Between 2 accounts and getting the 2 tokens every day since it started I've still only pulled 2 golds and they were both on the same account. I'm just getting some bad **** luck with these pulls.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I pulled the 1000 HP reward once... and everything else has been 2*. Maybe one 3* -- I actually can't remember.

I'm not complaining, mind you... the 1000 HP saved my bacon on a roster crunch!
  • I pulled a 250 HP today, which was nice - it was also my first truly usable token draw (I've pulled a couple 3*s I didn't need).
  • purpleflag.pngicon_spiderman.png is the only useful taco token thus far.
  • Got nut girl today. Wouldn't be so depressing if I had realised that the new token pulls started. I saw gold had my fingers crossed for DP and I saw those nuts...
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally, some luck! Got a red Deadpool yesterday and a purple Doom today, which covers maxes him for me.
  • I got 250hp once and one three star cover. That was on day one. Since then only two stars icon_e_confused.gif
  • TazFTW
    Day 11:

icon_loki.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png

Used both. I could definitely use more Loki green.
  • Today I got a yellow Thor** and the dreadened red Boobstone.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Finally got icon_doctordoom.pngpurpleflag.png

Tacos might be my new favorite food
  • Ares and OBW.

All joking aside, what are the odds that I've received every taco token from the beginning and have STILL not received anything about a 2* reward? This is insane.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    After 3 days of star.pngstar.png pulls, finally drew a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_daken.pngblueflag.png , preferred to get a blackflag.png but can't complain.
  • Two more 2* for a disappointing 1/21 (green She-Hulk + 250HP)
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Narkon wrote:
    Two more 2* for a disappointing 1/21 (green She-Hulk + 250HP)

We have the exact same luck, not sure the exact number of tokens (I think I missed 4 essentials) but I've pulled a blue She-Hulk and finally got 250HP today, otherwise 250 iso for every pull.
  • TazFTW
    Day 12:

icon_ares.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngblueflag.png
  • cletus1985 wrote:
    Narkon wrote:
    Two more 2* for a disappointing 1/21 (green She-Hulk + 250HP)

We have the exact same luck, not sure the exact number of tokens (I think I missed 4 essentials) but I've pulled a blue She-Hulk and finally got 250HP today, otherwise 250 iso for every pull.
    I hope you are luckier today. I am at 1/23. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. At this point I think I would prefer heroic tokens than this tinykitty. At least the 10-packs from the season were decent and today I reached 275k ISO.