Deadpools daily quest Taco token draws

Comments

• Baby Thor and Bullseye. 0/however many.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was going to save them up and open all together at the end of the set ... but the season ended and my pve slice ended and I was bored. So I opened the 6 I picked up so far.

Minithor, 250hp, doom black, ares, minithor, loki black. I already have 5 black for doom and loki, so yay! iso, but darn I haven't seen so many golds together in a long time. or any golds at all haha. I fear the rest of my week will be back to disappointment as usual again.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    I think the game knows that I like Ms. Marvel (especially by artist Sana Takeda) today (for like 4th time) got a star.pngstar.pngicon_caroldanvers.png & star.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.png
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Narkon wrote:
    cletus1985 wrote:
    Narkon wrote:
    Two more 2* for a disappointing 1/21 (green She-Hulk + 250HP)

We have the exact same luck, not sure the exact number of tokens (I think I missed 4 essentials) but I've pulled a blue She-Hulk and finally got 250HP today, otherwise 250 iso for every pull.
    I hope you are luckier today. I am at 1/23. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. At this point I think I would prefer heroic tokens than this tinykitty. At least the 10-packs from the season were decent and today I reached 275k ISO.

No change for me either, another 250 ISO. No Daken, so just 1 token.
  • Yesterday:

Loki purple
    Ares

Today:

2* Hawkeye x2
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 13:

icon_ares.pngredflag.png
    icon_thor.pnggreenflag.png

Looks like my good luck has run out. icon_e_sad.gif
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last three days the only pull of note has been a Squirrel Girl cover. Yay, I guess. icon_rolleyes.gif

I still love tacos!
  • Wow, my awful streak continues. 1/25. Is there an achievement we can strive for? I missed the 0/50, but hopefully there will be something for me. icon_e_smile.gif
  • 2 Ares. 0/26? Has it been 26? I should start getting this tattooed on my arm so I remember.
  • Mawryk
    Mawryk Posts: 14
    Apparently this week is making up for my previous draws of nothing but 2*s

purpleflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png day one of this week

Then today, looked like another set of 2* covers, but lo and behold the second token was actually 250 HP!
  • Moonstone, 250 HP points.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    53568907.jpg
  • rdevil32
    rdevil32 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    got a 250HP. sweet icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    I have yet to receive anything other than useless ** covers from my 2 taco tokens each day. I've played every day since it started. Worst. Luck. Ever. icon_e_sad.gif
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 14:

icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png
    icon_thor.pngredflag.png

icon_neutral.gif
  • Unknown
    edited March 2015
    Nope. Another day with 2 star.pngs. 1/27 so far.
    As ridiculous as it sounds, I've had better lack with standard tokens lately. Yesterday, after 2-3 weeks of worthless drops, 2 standard tokens gave MoStorm and another 3 star.png I don't remember because I sold it. MoStorm isn't great either since is very high on my list to be sold, but at least I don't feel forgotten any more. To be perfectly honest, I only "needed" Squirrel Girl from this week's rewards. By needed I mean I didn't have, because she is also likely to be sold anyway in the near future.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    2* and Red GSBW (aka ISO). Only useful thing I've gotten so far was a Red Cage. 1/however many
  • Beginning of the week my Doom was 5/3/0 tokens have been kind and he is now at 5/5/1, go figure.
  • Today I got a Bullseye and a 2* Mags.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    slycookies wrote:
    Today I got a Bullseye and a 2* Mags.

EXACTLY what I got. Guess my luck in pulling star.pngstar.pngstar.png is dwindling. The annoying thing is that this set of cover rewards I need the 3rd ability, was hoping to draw them...