Deadpools daily quest Taco token draws

Comments

• rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Majority 2**, but did get a Deadpool red (very welcomed) and a Punisher black that was quickly sold.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm a little surprised the 250 HP reward isn't given the star.pngstar.pngstar.png presentation treatment; it's definitely more valuable that the other star.pngstar.png rewards. HP equivalent to selling ten star.pngstar.pngstar.png covers back in the old days, if I recall correctly.
    Total haul for me has been mostly star.pngstar.png , but I did get 250 HP and a Daredevil Red. Reasonable!

Deadpool, dude, where are my TACOS, though, man? I've not received a single taco from my taco tokens! Are you Bogarting them all? Has Devil Dinosaur eaten them? Your tokens say they feature star.pngstar.pngstar.png 's
    and TACOS, where are they?!

Let's look at a taco for a moment, to put it into perspective.
    qc6g8SR.jpg

Well.. now I just want a taco. Not sure what I accomplished there. Hmm. Also, those tacos need hella more salsa, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream.

So what would you have a taco do? I can think of a few amusing ideas for a taco rewards from the taco token (non-stackable, non-purchasable boosts, taco-icons revert to team-up icons on the enemy's turn, then back to taco icons on the player's turn):
    * 3 *tasty taco time boosts*: Changes all team-up icons to icons of tacos. No damage is dealt, and no Team-Up points are earned from a taco-match. The player gains 10 ISO for each taco-up tile matched by the player. Match-Five taco-ups also earn +1 HP for each taco-up matched Awards are only earned if the player wins the match.

* 3 *spicy taco time boosts* Changes all team-up icons to icons of tacos. No damage is dealt, and no Team-Up points are earned from a taco-match. The enemy team is dealt damage equal to the level of the highest leveled character on the player's team. Match-5 deals triple this damage.

* 3 *taco supreme time boosts* Changes all team-up icons to icons of tacos. No damage is dealt, and no Team-Up points are earned from a taco-match. The player's team is true-healed an amount of health equal to the level of the highest leveled character on the player's team. Match-5 heals triple this amount.
  • RoryQ
    RoryQ Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Finally picked up my first 3* from the taco tokens, purple Deadpool and coincidentally a black Deadpool in PvP now making him 2/2/4 with today's red cover. Nice!
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    The two gold tokens I've pulled since DDQ started were the covers I won that day for clearing DDQ. icon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gif But, 1000 iso anyway so not complaining icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Have I mentioned lately that I pulled FOUR Moonstones and THREE Astonishing Wolverines, lately?????
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    TazFTW wrote:
    Day 8:

icon_ares.pngredflag.png
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png (upgrade to narwhals)

WHALES! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Day 9:

icon_moonstone.pngblackflag.png
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png Orca

icon_e_surprised.gif More Whales!
  • Finally, my first 3* from a DDQ token. Sadly, it was She-Hulk which is the worst option among those heroes who need covers. Oh well, achievement unlocked. 1/17 so far.
  • DD Purple today. Sold, but at least decent iso.
  • 2* Cap & Ares. I swear, I'm starting to get the sweats every time I click to open a taco token. It's like I'm pitching a perfect game going into the 7th and I can't talk to anyone or sit next to anyone on the bench.
  • Got two tokens every day, all 2*. Still, at least the event's give out lots of free ISO!
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Just got my 3rd 250 imcoin.png

Buying a roster slot with tacos icon_lol.gif
  • warcin
    warcin Posts: 118
    Love the event but 20 tokens and all 2 stars is getting a bit annoying
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, now I have 20 tokens hoarded - tomorrow I guess we'll see if they all lump into one "old" category, and if their draw rates will update to the previous week.
  • Pulled 1 3* on the first day. Since then, all 2 *'s in my taco tokens and no Hero Points icon_cry.gif
  • Today:

Moonstone
    aWolvie
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    brisashi wrote:
    Just got my 3rd 250 imcoin.png

Buying a roster slot with tacos icon_lol.gif

I did that too, ready for Iron Fist! I love the taco tokens, it 'feels' like the odds are better of something good, even if they are not.

Plus a (9th maybe?) purple Spiderman...
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 days in I got my first usable cover from a taco - icon_shehulk.pngredflag.png. I'll take it.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 days in I got my first usable cover from a taco - icon_shehulk.pngredflag.png. I'll take it.

She's actually not bad for pve. Tanky, good board shake with dmg, and if you have no good blue user she can take out 3 goon countdowns as well.
  • 10 days in I got my first usable cover from a taco - icon_shehulk.pngredflag.png. I'll take it.

She's actually not bad for pve. Tanky, good board shake with dmg, and if you have no good blue user she can take out 3 goon countdowns as well.

Team her with Captain Marvel for red generation, and it's even more fun.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    True, but I've pretty much bypassed her with Thor, Blade, Falcon, LCap and X-Force. Kinda like Punisher, who I just never got covers for when I was transitioning and now even if I got him finished I wouldn't have anything to use him for.