• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    0:12 - still nothing but 2* from all tacos... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Week 1:
    7 X 250 iso
    icon_lukecage.pngblackflag.png
    2 X 250 hp

Pretty decent. Paid mostly for the spot for icon_devildino.png
  • Still nothing but 2* since the event started. Starting to take this personally.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_ms_marvel.png
    250 imcoin.png
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Still all 2*s for me. There's only been two I've missed out on because I don't have Luke Cage or Storm (Mohawk) - So I guess I've opened 12 so far. icon_e_sad.gif

And for the life of my I COULD NOT get the guaranteed Spider-man yesterday. Those goons and their damn meteor hammers! First one so far that I just said "screw it" on. Got the Daredevil one today no problem and I was much more interested in that one anyway.
  • inadreves1
    inadreves1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    7 days - 14 "tacokens":

icon_spiderman.pngyellowflag.png (sold)
    icon_gamora.pngredflag.png (my 5th)

and 12 star.pngstar.png

For now, with this event I won aprox 29K iso8.png and 6 star.pngstar.pngstar.png useful covers
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I've received 2 Taco Tokens every day the event has run. Today gave 2 3* covers ( icon_daredevil.png and icon_spiderman.png , both blue); everything else has been 2* covers that I haven't specifically tracked.

Then I pulled a 3* Human Torch black (my first) from my end-of-final-sub reward from Enemy of the State.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Yellow Cage and a bunch of 2*s for me so far.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 7:

icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngblackflag.png

Hasn't been a good start to the second set.
  • The very 1st day which was playing for the black panther which i did not have. I completed the initial taco node and drew a black panther with my very 1st taco. I thought that was kind of cool
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I got my first 3* from a Taco token yesterday.....clicked on the token expecting the standard 2* (12 tokens so far....all 2 stars) and was greeted by the gold that we all want, clicked again.....and the deadpool icon appeared.....great I thought, my deadpool is on 4/3/2 so if I can get a pink or purple then all the better, with the red from the daily deadpool this week I would have nearly covered deadpool......but what do I get....the red, I had to laugh at that one...
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    KingDon wrote:
    I got my first 3* from a Taco token yesterday.....clicked on the token expecting the standard 2* (12 tokens so far....all 2 stars) and was greeted by the gold that we all want, clicked again.....and the deadpool icon appeared.....great I thought, my deadpool is on 4/3/2 so if I can get a pink or purple then all the better, with the red from the daily deadpool this week I would have nearly covered deadpool......but what do I get....the red, I had to laugh at that one...

Haha, I pulled another 3* from the Taco tokens again today.....can anyone guess what it was..... redflag.pngicon_deadpool.png
  • Still nothing but 2* since the event started. Starting to take this personally.
  • Got a 250HP token today! But since it still counts as a 2* reward, I maintain my perfect record of all 2* rewards.
  • Got a blue DD today and sold it - all I need from this batch is black Gamora, but that's enough to keep me opening tokens.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a Spider-Man purple, continuing my streak of useless covers from taco packs that have at least three characters I still need.
  • 1000 HP today! Woooo! Since I never pulled HP or ISO from the Anniversary tokens, this little lotto win was very much appreciated. Bought a new slot immediately and had 50 HP of change left icon_mrgreen.gif
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    This week so far from taco tokens I have been gifted:
    icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png (awesome!)
    purpleflag.pngicon_daredevil.png
    blueflag.pngicon_spiderman.png
    greenflag.pngicon_shehulk.png
  • jordanix wrote:
    This week so far from taco tokens I have been gifted:
    icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png (awesome!)
    purpleflag.pngicon_daredevil.png
    blueflag.pngicon_spiderman.png
    greenflag.pngicon_shehulk.png
    You must be joking. I know you stole my luck somehow. I am at 0/13 so far. At this point I'd be happy even with Daredevil, whom I don't even need. I just need to know God hasn't forsaken me.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two Taco tokens, two Spiderman covers today. Wish that luck had come with the last batch...