Deadpools daily quest Taco token draws

Comments

• SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    So far 0/8 as far as gold pulls go, only 2* pulls.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Taco 1: star.pngstar.pngicon_storm.png
    Taco 2: 250 imcoin.png
  • Spiderham wrote:
    Does anyone know if you can save your tacos or do they reset daily as well?
    I've been saving my tacos for an all you can eat taco buffet! (Really, just Hood or Cyclops) Currently sitting on 8 of them.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Days 3 and 4:

icon_ms_marvel.pngblackflag.png
    icon_blackpanther.pngyellowflag.png (fifth yellow)

icon_ms_marvel.pngblackflag.png
    250 spideycoin.png (roster slot money)

These tacos are awesome. They usually take your money but these give you money.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 250 HP today. icon_e_biggrin.gif

[EDIT]: And Panther Blue. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Artean
    Artean Posts: 31
    Yellow Cage and 1000 HP from this mornings refresh.
  • A perfect 10 for 10 with all 2* draws! Man, I'm pretty good at this stuff.
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    edited February 2015
    im exactly 1/10 in taco tokens. but i dont care cuz i got my yellow groot!!!!

1/4/4 after months. yeeeehhaaa!!!

edit - and another blue in the gamora pvp token. 1/4/5 groot i luv you bro!
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I've gotten nothing but star.pngstar.png so far. No star.pngstar.pngstar.png or HP. (shrug) It's still some Iso, and who doesn't need that?
  • It has been fun so far (mostly the wave nodes), but only 2* in 7 tokens so far. Sadly, I don't have Rocket & Groot so I can't play for the cover and the 2nd token. icon_cry.gif
  • Over my 2 accounts I'm 1 for 14 from tacos however the one gold was my first Blue CMags cover so not all bad I guess.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Narkon wrote:
    It has been fun so far (mostly the wave nodes), but only 2* in 7 tokens so far. Sadly, I don't have Rocket & Groot so I can't play for the cover and the 2nd token. icon_cry.gif

Yeah, it's kind of demoralizing to be locked out of that second Taco Token. I've missed it twice so far, for cMags and Mohawk, but the Iso-8 is nice (and the nodes are pretty fun). icon_e_smile.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only needed 4 of the 15 possible 3* covers, so I have 10 hoarded. Hopefully tomorrow they'll rotate characters and maybe I'll have better chances, and can cash them in. They are burning a hole in my pocket, for sure.
  • opened 10 covers all at once, received 8 silver covers and 2 250 HP. While I'm disappointed in not getting any 3*s, I'm certainly happy with the infusion of 500 more HP!
  • I got 250 hp on my first try and just **** afterwards I was thinking it might be fixed
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    i had 1x 250 HP, the rest was star.pngstar.png characters. But I welcome the ISO icon_e_smile.gif
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I used up all my good luck. Last two days have been just 2* garbage. I still love tacos, though!
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 5 brought me:

star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_storm.pnggreenflag.png

MoStorm green has to be my most sold 3* cover.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    So far in 10 tacos I had 10x 2 star.pngicon_e_sad.gif
  • As of the new rotation (only 5 characters, interesting) I am hoarding tacos. Wait for a character you really want (or a vaulted one you have 11 covers for!) and then pig out on your pile of tacos.