Deadpools daily quest Taco token draws

Comments

• TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    icon_hawkeye.pngpurpleflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.pngblackflag.png

Not a taco to be found. At least give me an empanada.
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    Yep 2 Stars, **** tokens.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 2*, but I am loving the event.
  • WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    I got a Rocket/Groot I didn't need, and a 2*. My wife pulled 1000HP on her first token though!
  • ShanePHallam
    ShanePHallam Posts: 94 Match Maker
    2* Storm and 250 HP
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    among my pulls was icon_magneto.pngyellowflag.png and 1x2*
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    2x 2* garbage icon_e_sad.gif
  • I got 2 stars yesterday.

But today, I got 250 hp for both tokens (total of 500 hp)

With the extra HP, I went ahead and bought a 3rd taco token.

And I got a yellow Luke Cage from that.
  • 1st was Moonstone
    2nd was Mohawk Storm Black (#5 for me) - add that to the Yellow BP (#5 for him as well) and it was a good day to MPQ.

Love this feature! I feel like my transition to 3* land will be sped up past the point where I was getting frustrated.
  • I got the 250HP and was thrilled. Others have been 2*.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Day two

icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png
    250 imcoin.png
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 for 4 so far. Cage yellow and 750iso. I'm still taking long run approach and saying I've earned 55hp from them, it just hasn't appeared in the account yet.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2015
    I received 2 Taco tokens yesterday:

Black Panther - Black (yay!)

2* Captain America: I dont remember what color cover. He was melted down into ISO
  • todays tacos came up stale, but i really dont mind. a guaranteed 3* star every darn day is just too sweet. im still giddy. heres hoping that the R&G is yellow!!
  • WilsonFisk wrote:
    I got a Rocket/Groot I didn't need, and a 2*. My wife pulled 1000HP on her first token though!

I didn't know the Kingpin was married icon_e_wink.gif
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    So far all 4 of my taco tokens have been 2*s. icon_neutral.gif

Digging the event though. Took me three tries to get the Black Panther token but I got the Cmags on my first stab at the survival node.

Still, does it seem like the final wave barges in with TONS of AP that the minions before gained but weren't able to use? Yesterday for example when the last wave came in Dr. Doom would just hammer me with all his abilities at once and bring me down to a single character before I could hit him back.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Out of 6 (between my main and alternate account) I have received five 2-star covers and 250 HP.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 x yellowflag.pngicon_rocket.png
    1 x blueflag.pngicon_magneto.png (Marvel Now)
    1 x redflag.pngicon_hawkeye.png

I needed those 2 icon_rocket.png so I"m super happy.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    yellowflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png today... Which is my 7th one, so good for some isos! But loving the overall ideas, and the taco tokens, a great inclusion in the game!
  • I've opened up 8 taco's between 2 accounts (android and steam). 4 yesterday and 4 today and not one gold or HP yet. I've also watched my wife and brother open 2 tokens each and no gold or HP for them either. It could be bad luck or bad pull rates, I don't know. Either way I'm not complaining about DDQ at all. It's probably the best addition to this game in ever. I just wish yesterdays BP was black and today's CMAGS was blue lol but the other colors will do also.