Deadpools daily quest Taco token draws

Comments

• day 6:
    she hulk blue
    250 HP

my bromance with deadpool continues icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    hmm, so the second set of characters have their own token page. Anyone know if the characters in the first set of tokens have changed?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2015
    Lerysh wrote:
    As of the new rotation (only 5 characters, interesting) I am hoarding tacos. Wait for a character you really want (or a vaulted one you have 11 covers for!) and then pig out on your pile of tacos.

I was doing this, and I don't know if it will work. I have 10 tacos that are now "stockpiled", even though they look the same. There is no info button about them, so I'm not sure if they will remain with the draw rate they had before or if they'll update week-to-week?

With covered DP and Spidey, nearly covered She-Hulk (one of the remaining two Blues should come this week), and no desire to cover Gamora or DD right now I'll hoard to 20 and see if they are all lumped together into 20 stockpiled tokens next week - if there are two different pages they should be different and if they are all on the same page I assume they'll have updated the stockpiled to get the new drops.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    spectator wrote:
    hmm, so the second set of characters have their own token page. Anyone know if the characters in the first set of tokens have changed?

Yes, day 6 reward is spidey yellow. In packs is Spidey/Gamorra/She-hulk/Daredevil/Deadpool
  • I pulled a red cMags from an unused token from last week, so ild tokens don't change to the new characters.
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Still haven't gotten a single 3* from a Taco Token yet.

I suppose I can't complain though. It's really satisfying to play for and win a guaranteed 3* every day (assuming you have the essential character - so far there's been two I couldn't play for). I'm sure I will eventually score from a Taco Token though - and it will be awesome.

Especially since I earned my Heroic 10-pack yesterday and it was a little disappointing. Not terrible, but I suppose it will never be a perfect situation.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today was a complete disappointment, Spiderman for the daily
    star.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.png
    icon_ms_marvel.png
  • ECOcrush wrote:
    Still haven't gotten a single 3* from a Taco Token yet.

I suppose I can't complain though. It's really satisfying to play for and win a guaranteed 3* every day (assuming you have the essential character - so far there's been two I couldn't play for). I'm sure I will eventually score from a Taco Token though - and it will be awesome.

Especially since I earned my Heroic 10-pack yesterday and it was a little disappointing. Not terrible, but I suppose it will never be a perfect situation.
    Your experience mirrors mine with 0/9 from taco tokens and 1/10 from 10-pack (Star-Lord). I bet luck will smile upon us soon. I just hope it doesn't shove a Daredevil cover in my face saying "You wanted a 3*, here you go." The only 3* cover I needed (Rocket & Groot) from Deadpool daily, I couldn't get because I have 0 covers and the last node was unreachable. icon_cry.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't have Spidey for today's DDQ... but when I pulled my Taco Token, I pulled a Spidey... yay? I don't have a roster spot available for him and the BP I pulled last week.

I'm 100 HP short of my next roster spot. Was actually hoping for an HP token pull today so I could get BP on my roster. Ugh, I hate expiring covers.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I've been saving my Taco tokens since day 1, checked them today and I only had 2 I won today, really sucks, never mind, i clicked the arrow and had another page of stockpiled 10 tokens
  • xellessanova
    xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2015
    Reminder: Chance of pulling something that's not a 2* = 13.9%
    1st 5 days: 8x2*; yellowflag.pngicon_rocket.png, greenflag.pngicon_storm.png both on last day; (2500 ISO - used R&G)
    2nd 5 days: 250 imcoin.png; 9x2*; (2250 ISO + 250 HP)
    3rd 5 days: 10x2* (2500 ISO)
    4th 5 days: 8x2*, 250 imcoin.png, blackflag.pngicon_blade.png (2500 ISO, 250 hp)
    5th 5 days: 250 imcoin.png, 1x2*

totals: 20 days = 59750 ISO, 500 hp from DPDQ alone
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    My streak of only 2* characters has been broken in the best possible way with a 1000 HP token. Nice.

Hoping I'll luck out and draw a Deadpool from the tokens this week as well, since I don't have him yet.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lerysh wrote:
    As of the new rotation (only 5 characters, interesting) I am hoarding tacos. Wait for a character you really want (or a vaulted one you have 11 covers for!) and then pig out on your pile of tacos.

Just as an FYI, I'm not sure that's how the taco tokens work. I opened my stockpiled tokens today and the only non-2star I got was Luke Cage, who isn't in the current token pool. Maybe the stockpiled tokens are based on the previous cycles percentages (which means you can still do what you're saying, if you wait an extra 5 days), but maybe the tokens are specific to the 5-day cycle and you are stuck with the choices available.

I'm not sure which it is, but I wanted to point out that the stockpiled draw rates do not appear to correspond to the current taco token percentages. If anyone figures out what draw rates the stockpiled tokens compare to, please share.
  • Solid 12/12 on 2* covers. I think since I don't really need the ones for this week, I might actually save up the rest and use them all when there's somebody I need. You know, like Moonstone or tiny Torch.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    First gold from a taco today

yellowflag.pngicon_spiderman.png

Followed that up with a

star.pngstar.pngredflag.pngicon_captainamerica.png
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    I was also on the "save tacos" train until this morning when I saw they had rolled over and I had 8 sitting in storage. Boo to that. Oh well, on to the pulls.

icon_blackpanther.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_rocket.pngblueflag.png

6 star.pngstar.png which were sold for ISO. This was my first BP and my 3rd R&G blue, so I'm actually really happy with those pulls. I added BP to my roster so now I can get more of them when he comes back around again. Too bad about the rollover, I was really hoping to save 150+ tokens and mass pulilng during Patch or Daken rate up. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Up to 1250 HP from tacos so far, meaty.
  • So here are my pulls until now

Week 1

8 x 250 iso8.png
    1 x 250 imcoin.png
    1 x yellowflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png

Week 2

1 x 250 iso8.png
    1 x 250 imcoin.png
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 6:

icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_magneto.pngredflag.png

Meh
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had another day of 2 Hawkeye pulls. I think I have pulled 6 of them from tacos thus far, which begs the question: Who let Hawkeye into the taco cart?!