Deadpools daily quest Taco token draws

Comments

• dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    blackflag.pngicon_moonstone.png
    greenflag.pngicon_thor.pngstar.pngstar.png

...that makes me 1 for however many i've pulled, with the sole non 2-star being a purpleflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png yesterday...which was kinda cool since i added her and was able to complete all yesterday's nodes for 2000 iso8.png
  • NOOOOOOO! The streak ends! I pulled a GSBW (already have her cover maxed optimal) this morning, thus ending my run at 27 straight 2* rewards from the taco tokens. It was a good run, but alas, everything must end in time.
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    25 Taco tokens in (updating my post daily on page 2), 1 3* cover (green R&G) and 1 250 HP pull so far. This was my first bad batch of 3* covers that I didn't have a lot of (no She-Hulk, Daken, or Squirrel Girl)
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 15:

icon_ms_marvel.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png

It's official, the tacos have forsaken me. icon_cry.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Yesterday and today, I've pulled 3 of the 250 HP tacos. That's a 100% draw rate on those for me over the last few days, since I didn't have the Squirrel Girl cover yesterday.
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Today the taco gods smiled upon me for the first time, pulled 3* Daken and 1000HP! I feel vindicated.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Today was the last day of the third set of characters in Taco Tokens. Having gotten all the tokens, I've pulled 30 so far. No covers better than star.pngstar.png , but I've gotten a 250 imcoin.png and a 1000 imcoin.png , so I can't complain.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two more days' worth netted me another one of those delicious 250 HP tacos. Yum!
  • Unknown
    edited March 2015
    1/29 for me. Since day 1 I had 1 blueflag.pngicon_shehulk.png, meh, and 250HP. Hoping next week I'll get something. Standard tokens gave three 3 star.png this week so, overall, it wasn't a bad week.
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Finally got my second 3* yet from a Taco! icon_falcon.pngblueflag.png

Must be my luck day. Also got some really lucky cascades and got the Mystique cover on my first try and then even got a icon_humantorch.png classic blackflag.png from a standard token draw.

Not bad for a an hour or so of play. Still haven't gotten any HP from Tacos yet though.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still haven't cashed in any, and once again won't this week (Falcon/Hulk/Psy all covered) I'll post what I think has happened with them so far in case anyone is curious:

Week one (day 5): 10 active tokens, all pull BP/Mags/Storm/Cage/Groot.
    Week two (day 5): 10 active tokens that pull DP/DD/She-Hulk/Gamorra/Spidey. 10 Stockpiled tokens that pull BP/Mags/Storm/Cage/Groot.
    Week three (day 5): 20 active tokens that all pull Loki/Daken/Doom/GSBW/Squirrel. 10 stockpiled tokens that pull (DP/DD/She-Hulk/Gamorra/Spidey?) - I assume they pulled week 2.
    Week four (day 1): 12 active tokens that all pull Mystique/Hulk/Psy/Falcon/Beast. 20 stockpiled tokens that pull (Loki/Daken/Doom/GSBW/Squirrel?)

So any amount of tokens you get will go to stockpile after that week, and (presumably) the stockpile draw rate will update to the previous week draws [having not opened any, I'd love confirmation if anyone tried this week 3 or week 4]. After that it seems that as the week rotates, your "current" pile of tokens will be reduced to 10, and any extras you have will be put into stockpile.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    icon_ares.pngredflag.png
    icon_moonstone.pngblackflag.png

*sigh*
  • i dont wanna brag, but just a short shoutout: i friggin love DPD and his tacos!!!

best idea in history of mpq! (i assume, since i play for 3,5 months)

got daken and 250HP last round, today only managed to win enchilada on the first try but no token luck
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Since my good luck near the beginning of the event, it's been a constant stream of star.pngstar.png draws. Looking forward to getting back in DP's good graces next week, hopefully.

EDIT: Also considering waiting until each batch ends before opening all of them. I seem to get better results that way vs. opening daily as I get them.
  • Baddkitty
    Baddkitty Posts: 67
    DDQ sucks on this one. I've had NO problems defeating the final node. Since last night i've tried 11 times...6 of which with my go to team, with whom i've had no problems, and most of the time i'm dead by wave 2. Once i made it to wave 3, but with 1/4 health. The hand get too much ap each turn. After turn 2, they're putting up 2100dmg tiles, that go off WAY before i can even get enough ap for ANY ability before the first one goes off. After that each turn one goes off. Plus, no red tiles to match off their tiles. I'd throw my phone into the street, if it weren't mine.

my teams

icon_magneto.pngicon_storm.pngicon_hawkeye.png

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_storm.png

icon_rocket.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_thor.png

all of which i had no problems, maybe a few times less than 1/5 hp at the end, but i never lost.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2015
    18.II - 22.II
    icon_blackpanther.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_blackpanther.pngblueflag.png
    8 x star.pngstar.png

23.II - 27.II
    1 x 250 spideycoin.png
    9 x star.pngstar.png

28.II - 04.III
    1 x 250 spideycoin.png
    9 x star.pngstar.png

05.III - 09.III
    icon_hulk.pngblackflag.png
    icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png
    8 x star.pngstar.png
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gotten double tacos every day and haven't pulled a 3 Star yet, but I have gotten the 250 HP on my F2P account and the 1000 HP on my paying account.

Sad, since the F2P would appreciate the 1K so much more.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 16:

icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png
    icon_storm.pngyellowflag.png

icon_neutral.gif And yet I opened up my saved heroics (8) for the vault changeover and got icon_lukecage.pngyellowflag.pngicon_blackwidow.pngredflag.pngicon_starlord.pngredflag.png
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two days in a row I've gotten the 250HP taco. Whee!

On a related note, I would really like to hear how anyone finished today's enchilada with a 2* team. I wiped twice trying: first with Ares/OBW/Storm and again with Thor/Hawkeye/Mags. Hell, I never even made it past the second wave!
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Anyone know if Iron First is going to be added/rotated into the taco draws?