Deadpools daily quest Taco token draws

Comments

• After utter garbage since it has started, I landed the mother load today and snagged the 1k hp.
  • I haven't landed one single 3 star cover since this event started from these tokens. It's frustrating to say the least. I have pulled one 1k tokens though. However, my roster is starving for covers more than roster slots
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    star.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.pngblackflag.png
  • Narkon wrote:
    I have a question for those who have been saving their tokens. After a disturbing 1/31, I decided to save the tokens (have 7 so far) and try my luck when the featured heroes are some I need/like. Unless I am mistaken, there are 2 token piles. The 10 you collect from DDQ week 1 are add to the tokens from DDQ week 3 and those from week 2 are added to the tokens from week 4, etc. If that is correct, how can you tell which heroes are featured in each pile? Does the game show you 2 Deadpool Daily pages?

Yes, there are 2 token pages: an active page and a stockpiled page. The active page has listed odds that correspond to the active rotation (so right now it's cover group 4 that contains Beast/Falcon/Mystique/Psylocke/Hulk at 2% each). The stockpiled page doesn't list odds, but people who have drawn from it say they get the previous rotation's covers.

Every 5 days, the piles swap and stockpiled covers move to the active pile while active covers move to the stockpiled page. So, I currently have 20 tokens in my active pile because I decided to preserve the tokens from cover group 2. At day 11, these moved to the stockpiled page while cover group 3 was on, but at day 16 when cover group 4 became active they moved back to the active pile with cover group 4 odds.

If you decided to stash tokens, it presumably means you didn't want the covers they were giving out when they were first active. So when they move to stockpiled, they kept those odds and you still don't want them. When they rotate back in, you get listed odds again, and know what you're eligible to get.
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    yellowflag.png Ares
    redflag.png Ms. Marvel
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    After utter garbage since it has started, I landed the mother load today and snagged the 1k hp.

Pulled the 1k hp on Saturday. It was nice not to be so cynical for a few days icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Eric1985
    Eric1985 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    First post on the forum after lurking for a long time and finally joining last week....I have enjoyed the Deadpool Daily, but have yet to win anything more than a 2* with the taco tokens, but I have managed to get a few of the 3* covers by winning the entire event
  • So if you let them stack, do stockpiled tokens just have the same rates as the previous week? If so, am totally saving my tokens for Cyclops/IF week.
  • smoq84 wrote:
    Patch? Are you sure i wasn't regular heroic token? Patch wasn't in DDQ yet, so he shouldn't be available in tacos.

Back to the topic, my draws till now (36 taco tokens opened):
    4x star.pngstar.pngstar.png ( icon_daredevil.pngblueflag.png , icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png , icon_hulk.pngblackflag.png , icon_falcon.pngpurpleflag.png )
    3x 250 spideycoin.png = 750 spideycoin.png
    29x star.pngstar.png

Yea, only reason I came to post was cause it didn't make sense. I didn't know if they were stockpiled long enough if you got what the next batch was going to have.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Day whatever we're on, and all I have EVER gotten from tacos are ** covers. NOTHING. ELSE. AT. ALL. EVER.

Sux,
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Got only a few 2* but i'm holding back for better covers, so I have 19 taco tokens waiting...I must admit, this event is the best so far, papa like icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the small HP reward yesterday again. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Venamis
    Venamis Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    out of all the days this has been going only once gotten a 3*
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Day 20:
    [edit] Fixing tags

icon_beast.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_beast.pngyellowflag.png

With the daily reward, a Beast of every color. I do believe that I've just been trolled by Deadpool.
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Strangely enough I started keeping track on spreadsheet of what I was pulling. I can tell you that my rate is one three star every 10 tacos. Or one in ten. Ive received 4 three star since this started. No luck in coins so far.
  • Well, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png just got added to the rotation of heroes for this week for DDQ, so it seems like if you're a day or two out at least from the next rotation starting, your stockpiled tokens will go to the next week's odds even if it hasn't started yet.
  • Rolled over 9 tokens from 2 "weeks" ago, and pulled Patch, Lazy Cap, and Sentry. Very, very, glad I stockpiled them. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I have had very little success but the few times I do its always a color i dont need. Kind of wish the node with the 3 star wasnt always the very first power, mix it up a little.
  • I stockpiled them all last week, and will be stockpiling them all this week. Since Cyclops and Iron Fist should be coming up, I'll probably be dumping all of them in the next two weeks, unless the stockpiling works weirdly enough that there's an incentive to reduce backstock earlier (sounds like we're still figuring out how it works, but that it's weird in any case).

Besides those two, the only 3*s I need covers for are Colossus (1 red, for respec), Gamora (1 black), Doom (two purples, for respec), and Squirrel Girl (a green and 3 purples).
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    star.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngyellowflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.png