Coming Soon: Deadpool's Daily Quest!

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• veneretio
    veneretio Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    I just love this change. As a 2* I desperately needed this. Honestly, I was nearing the end of my playtime. This totally revitalized the game for me. It makes me feel like I'm actually progressing again and have a chance to one day really play PvP. It makes the money I've spent on the game worth it. And it was a surprisingly good feeling having to destroy a 3* character because I didn't have space for my new one! With this design, I fully embrace the steady release of new characters. I feel like I can actually keep up now. I truly hope that this makes you guys money cause this is just awesome and you deserve to be rewarded for something that truly helps the game.
  • I just want to add to the praise and thank everyone involved for adding this. 3* covers, tokens, and iso everyday is fantastic! !

Add to it the amazing amount of iso 8 brotherhood tokens from last pve and I feel like I'm making progress again!!!
  • I agree, this is a great feature. Thank you!
  • IReallyHatePVP
    Options
    I reserve judgement until presented unto me on a sliver platter, with TWO packets of Salsa Verde.
    icon_razz.gif

Day 2 of DDQ, and what comes out of my 3rd EVAR Taco Token?

none.pngicon_storm.pngblackflag.png

"Big Deal?" say some of you 3/4 star.png vets? Only when you realize this:

That blackflag.png Hailstorm was the last one I needed. MoStorm is now cover complete. icon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_e_surprised.gif

To the devs: DDQ is officially working as intended. Also, best thing to happen to this game Since X-Farce became X-Fixed.
    To show my <3, I will be making a spideycoin.png purchase(which I had previously vowed against since the True Healing Cataclysm).
    Keep improving the game like this, and I could be conviced to stop the flood of 1* reviews I give MPQ on the App Store every update.

Offical Judgement: Does Not Suck. icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • defixu
    defixu Posts: 32
    Options
    Why do you keep giving 1star reviews to a game you apparently play *daily*?

Do you really want to be one of those people:

http://steamreviewwatch.tumblr.com/

</OT>

Also, I agree that DDQ is great. About 4k ISO a day and a 3* cover. Plus, the missions are enjoyably difficult. In yesterday's event, LCap destroyed my OBW when the last wave appeared with a Star-Spangled Avenger, so it was up to AWolvie and Storm to save the day. Thank god Wolvie heals with yellow matches. (My teams status at the end: http://i.imgur.com/VQISVl2.jpg )

On the first day, my MNM CStorm OBW combo had real troubles to get past the first wave, so the second wave of villains had a lot of AP to spend. At the end of the barely won match, even though all heroes were still standing, none of them had more of a quarter of their health. Without OBWs healing they wouldn't have survived.
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Options
    The longest wait is no longer health packs, its now the wait for my fix of DDQ.
  • It's all been said but I just wanted to reiterate my love for this event, thanks very much Demiurge Folks. Cheerio
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A little bit late to the party but just wanted to express my thanks for the new awesome secret sauce!!! Hopefully, this marks the beginning of a new chapter in MPQ. More content, more game modes = more fun for everyone!! Thanks for all your hard work!!゙☆⌒o(*^ー゚)v