Coming Soon: Deadpool's Daily Quest!

Options

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sigh, I guess I've read so many dumb complaints that my attempts at writing a troll one ended up being too realistic. Never mind, carry on.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmmmm. If there's 500 ISO a day to be gained from a 1* fight I should probably bite the bullet and level up my Balance Of Power Juggernaut, at least into the teens.
  • Hmmmm. If there's 500 ISO a day to be gained from a 1* fight I should probably bite the bullet and level up my Balance Of Power Juggernaut, at least into the teens.

Plus the daily progression reward at 2000 ISO. Time to open up a spot for that Jugg!
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Deadpool Daily tinykittying rocks. Thank you for this and don't change a thing!!

I did get caught out with one 1* on my entire roster so MBW had to go one on three
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the 3* cover it was:

1st wave- goons
    2nd wave- She-Hulk, Daredevil, Beast
    3rd wave- goons
    4th wave- Doom, Deadpool, Hood
  • If the C.Mags cover is yellow I am going to be very very mad. HULK SMASH!

I get they have to start somewhere and why not start with their top abilities, but yellow was his recent alliance cover and is his weakest color to boot. I'm wondering if it's going to be like the Daily Rewards list and only ever give out the top color cover for a character.
  • Tredo
    Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    For the 3* cover it was:

1st wave- goons
    2nd wave- She-Hulk, Daredevil, Beast
    3rd wave- goons
    4th wave- Doom, Deadpool, Hood

That last wave came out guns blazing. They used all of the AP from the previous waves. Get some protect tiles out. Or, get a tank out front before moving on.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,087 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2015
    Options
    So the ranks are fixxed?

Meaning someone who has a maxxed out x force will face the same level as people with just Level 94 max 2 stars.

If this is true its just going to push the Different between the Vets and the newbies since the Vets with major 3 star players will walk right though this while the people with 2 stars who cant get past the 3 star wall will be left farer and farer behind

So how is this to help people who are stuck with 2 stars trying to move into 3. you better off just staying with PVP and hope for the best
  • CrookedKnight
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    So the ranks are fixxed?

Meaning someone who has a maxxed out x force will face the same level as people with just Level 94 max 2 stars.

So how is this to help people who are stuck with 2 stars trying to move into 3. you better off just staying with PVP and hope for the best

It's non-competitive, so as long as transitioning rosters can win the cover does it really matter that people with maxed 4*s are going to be getting covers they don't especially need at the same time?
  • thbrown81
    thbrown81 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    What. The. Hell. Taco Tokens only give 10% at a 3*? EVEN IF you can get one for basically free by playing a single mission, this exposes the deadpool daily for what it really is: a cash grabbing, money making scheme from an evil company that's just out to get us. This is an outrage. I expected these tokens to be at least as good as the heroic tokens, if not twice as good. This game is spiraling downwards, and if Demiurge doesn't fix this, then they're going to lose all of us.

boo hoo. really though top person i have is level 85... to get the 3 star there is 4 waves

Wave one goons that can kill you with one hit
    WAVE two AI 120 to 140
    Who knows what wave 3 and 4 are... Told you it would be hard as hell good luck. At least get free tokens out of it

Hopefully all the suckers sends all their health packs playing this leaving normal PVE a cakewalk icon_e_smile.gif

I raked in about 4K in ISO and a 3* cover in 15 minutes with nary a scratch. I don't know what to tell you.
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    So the ranks are fixxed?

If this is true its just going to push the Different between the Vets and the newbies since the Vets with major 3 star players will walk right though this while the people with 2 stars who cant get past the 3 star wall will be left farer and farer behind

You can easily do this with just lvl 94 dudes. It might honestly even be more fun to do it that way.
  • TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    So for those that finished this:

Is the 3 star Hero truly guaranteed?
    Or is it hidden behind random RNG **** where 90% of the time you get some worthless "reward"?

I haven't played it yet (work and all), but I thought the whole point of this was to give out a specific cover for a specific character?
    Another ISO stream is still good I suppose, but kinda defeats the primary purpose of this is a player can play through the full event and STILL not get the 3 star hero of the day.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So for those that finished this:

Is the 3 star Hero truly guaranteed?
    Or is it hidden behind random RNG tinykitty where 90% of the time you get some worthless "reward"?

I haven't played it yet (work and all), but I thought the whole point of this was to give out a specific cover for a specific character?
    Another ISO stream is still good I suppose, but kinda defeats the primary purpose of this is a player can play through the full event and STILL not get the 3 star hero of the day.

Guaranteed BP yellow for beating the big survival node.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,087 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2015
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    So the ranks are fixxed?

It's non-competitive, so as long as transitioning rosters can win the cover does it really matter that people with maxed 4*s are going to be getting covers they don't especially need at the same time?

yes cause people who have Just rank 2 maxxed people have almost no chance at getting the cover when the levels are This high.

Saying why make it level 120 to 150 when newbies have people in the 70s to 80s have almost no chance against the AI since its pumped up so freaking high, Let someone who has 3 stars maxxed at 160 will have no problem taking out 120.

So Im level 70 and i have to fight level 132 (almost twice as my maxxed people)
    Yet
    Player B is level 166 and has to fight level 132 as well (32 levels under his max

ummm whatever

like i said i just stick to PVP and hopefully keep getting lucky brackets and grabbing the tokens from daily i have no chance at the 3 star just like i though i would not

not really upset about it cause im still getting 2 tokens for like 5 mins of work just saying it may turn a lot of people off
  • CrookedKnight
    Options
    If your best characters are level 70 you're not in the 3* transition yet. keep building your 2* roster (with ISO and token pulls from the other nodes, perhaps?) and you'll be able to challenge that survival node sooner than you might think.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Only 5 3* heroes in the pack. I figured there would be 7. Aren't there supposed to be 7 per week? One a day?

It launched on a Wednesday so we lost two characters from this week? Come Monday we will get a fresh 7 probably.

Honestly, I'd rather have the 1000 and 250 HP as daily awards than two more characters. [edit]That's 1 1/2 rosters slots for me.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sigh, I guess I've read so many dumb complaints that my attempts at writing a troll one ended up being too realistic. Never mind, carry on.
    I thought you were being satirical, obviously, since you get 2 free tokens a day for playing all of 2 matches. But then I thought: Wait, 200 HP per token is twice the Daily Deal for half the odds of winning a 3*! NP was right! Those bastards!
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Daily double post.
  • That seems likely. I wonder if the HP rewards will stay in the mix or if they're just placeholders for the two extra spots that would ordinarily have Monday and Tuesday's covers.
    That would be nice!
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Options
    Really enjoy this! Gives a reason to hold on to some of the 1* guys and to be forced into different strategies with 2* options as well. Really liked doing this, but I might be missing out on the full iSO bonus today. I need to clear some space up for some 1*'s now...

Taco Rewards:

Thor - Y
    Bullseye - P

Meh...