What Marvel character are you hoping for? (post movesets)

Options

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shaowebb wrote:
    This game is addictive, and I easily see it lasting for awhile. It has its ups and downs but you can tell that the team is really doing a lot to refine the game as it goes.

Knowing this and from seeing new cast arrivals like Ares, Hulk, Patch Wolverine, and a few others I felt it'd be a fun idea to let folks just pop in, name a Marvel character they are hoping to see soon and what kind of powers they think would suit them. Im also posting this on the steam community Here so that the team can get all the fan feedback possible to help them poll interest in not only what cast is most anticipated but also what sort of abilities people are hoping for.

Me personally I gotta go with IRON FIST. Here are my hoped for abilities:

IRON FIST avg health 2-star
    yellow cost (6)"Shou Lou the Undying"-heal team with the power of Chi by 100.
    Green Cost 10 "Dragon Kick"- turn 3 tiles to red. ANY tiles. Normal damage. Generates AP. A good utility against effect tiles
    Red Cost 12 "The Power of Chi"- turn 5 random tiles to yellow.normal damage. Generates AP. Good battery utility to help teammates and it turns him into the first dedicated healer as this fuels his yellow and his green would fuel this.

Given the way they designed Iron Fist, it seems like they either took names or took abilities and tweaked them. There's a kick. It's named Shou Lou. There's a tile generator.

I'd be proud of this.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Tweaked. Heh.

One of the last characters I'm pretty familiar with that I haven't specced is Gambit, who also is the most requested hero on the forums. Even though I am reluctant to re-use 4* mechanics, I think Charged tiles would be perfect for him. (Besides, they already gave Charged tiles to Rags.)

What kind of power should he had? Probably a charged tile generator, and then another power that blows them up. His last power could represent his Kinetic staff/martial arts, and do more damage.

Any power ideas, guys?
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This could be an event-only enemy.

2* Thanos (100% Confirmed Real)

Eternal
    Yellow Passive
    When below 80% health, matching yellow true-heals 10% of his health. If he has at least 80% health, turn two tiles yellow.

Soul Gems
    Purple passive
    If there are 6 or fewer friendly tiles, create two low-level attack tiles. If there are more than 6, turn two tiles purple.

I Give Half To Mistress Death
    Green Passive
    If there are 4 or more green tiles on the board, destroy up to 2 basic green tiles, giving both teams one AP. If there are fewer than 4, turn two tiles green.
  • HawkGuy616
    HawkGuy616 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is my first attempt at this, but here goes. The game needs more villainous characters, obviously, so here are some thoughts.
    Kane the Conquerer (4*)
    Purple- (15 AP) Time and Again
    Kang travels back in time one turn, stealing 3 AP of his opponent's strongest color and restoring any health lost in the past turn.
    At 2 covers: Steals 3 AP from two colors.
    At 3 covers: Heals entire team, steals 3 AP from 2 colors.
    At 4 covers: Steals 3 AP from every color, heals entire team.
    At 5 covers: Steals 3 AP from all colors, and heals damage from two turns to all allies.

Blue (10AP) Seed of Dissent: Kang reveals a hero on the opposing team becomes a traitor in the future. When the traitor's HP is reduced to zero, all AP of that character's strongest color is transferred to Kang's team.
    At 2 covers: All AP from two colors are transferred.
    At 3 covers: AP from 3 colors.
    At 4 covers: AP from 3 covers is stolen and a selected ability of the traitorous character is unleashed on his former team.
    At 5 covers: The effects of level 4 occur when the traitor falls below 10% health, and the traitor is downed.

Yellow (9 AP): The Conqerer. Kang calls upon his futuristic weaponry to conquer yet another era. He deals 700 damage and creates a strength 75 strike tile.
    2 covers: 850 damage, strength 90 tile.
    3 covers: 1100 damage, 2 strength 75 tiles.
    4 covers: 1500 damage, 2 strength 100 tiles.
    5 covers: 1900 damage, 3 strength 100 tiles.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Tweaked. Heh.

One of the last characters I'm pretty familiar with that I haven't specced is Gambit, who also is the most requested hero on the forums. Even though I am reluctant to re-use 4* mechanics, I think Charged tiles would be perfect for him. (Besides, they already gave Charged tiles to Rags.)

What kind of power should he had? Probably a charged tile generator, and then another power that blows them up. His last power could represent his Kinetic staff/martial arts, and do more damage.

Any power ideas, guys?

As someone that wants Gambit more than any other character, i've thought about what i would do as his powers quite a few times. I thought it would be cool to make his abilities match his character and personality. The idea with his skillset is also to show that he's an agile, technical and intelligent fighter rather than someone that simply hits really hard. As such his skills focus on more than just damaging the target in front.

All of the following is based on max level:

3 star.png (i know, another one)

Health - about the same level as Punisher/Spider-man (7k)

Kinetic Cards - purpleflag.png (8)

Charges cards with kinetic force and throws them at the enemy. Creates 3 purple three turn countdown tiles (if less than 3 purple tiles exist, random basic tiles are converted to purple and then changed). When the timer reaches zero, each card is thrown and explodes, damaging a random enemy for 500 damage and destroying the 8 surrounding tiles. does not generate ap.

2 Covers - Creates 4 countdown tiles
    3 Covers - Damage increased to 750 damage each
    4 Covers - Countdown tiles are reduced to two turns
    5 Covers - Creates 5 countdown tiles

Bojutsu - redflag.png (9)

Gambit uses his staff to attack the enemy, effortlessly striking the enemies in his path. Attacks the front enemy twice and remaining enemies once each. Each attack deals 300 damage.

2 Covers - Damage increased to 400 per attack.
    3 Covers - Attacks the second enemy two times.
    4 Covers - Damage incresed to 500 per attack
    5 Covers - Attacks the first enemy three times.

Tarot Foresight blackflag.png (passive)

Gambit has many tricks up his sleeve to help shift combat in his teams favour. Thanks to a combination of Kinetic energy, hypnotic charm, and a supernatural ability to see shortly into the future through tarot reading, Gambit can prevent enemies from gaining the upper hand in battle. Gives a base 10% ability to prevent enemy passive abilities from triggering. For each blacktile.png ap gambit has, the chance increases by 5% (to a maximum of 50%). This does not affect active abilities.

2 Covers - Base 20%, 60% maximum (8 blacktile.png required)
    3 Covers - Base 30%, 70% maximum (8 blacktile.png required)
    4 Covers - Base 40%, 85% maximum (9 blacktile.png required)
    5 Covers - Base 50%, 100% maximum (10 blacktile.png required)

I hope people think the above is decent/interesting/balanced. I was going to do it quick but i've ended up spending an hour and a half on it icon_lol.gif

Just to talk through it all:

Medium health makes sense as he's a capable fighter but not a tank like hulk/colossus.

I wanted all his skills to be relatively low cost, making him quite a quick character. I've purposely made both of his offensive abilities multi-attack, so although he does less damage outright compared to the SMASH characters, if paired with someone that creates attack tiles (wolverine... for example icon_e_wink.gif ) he'll become really dangerous, as each separate hit will benefit from the damage bonus.

Kinetic Cards relates to what is probably his best known trait/feature. He charges the cards (hence the timers) and then throws them at the enemies causing damage. As they explode on contact i wanted surrounding tiles in a small area to be destroyed, and so once again the damage is lower than you might expect, especially considering they're countdown tiles that can be interrupted. It will really shine when the enemy have good control of the board though, as it will clear up quite a bit of space quick. Useful against Bird Strike/Hailstorm/Coercive field etc. Once again the idea relating to him throwing explosions all over the place being quite off-putting for the enemy. Each card + explosion targets a random enemy, so all five could hit one or they could be spread out. Once again trying to mirror how the ability would actually play out in battle.

Bojutsu relates to his skill with a staff and his fluid, acrobatic combat style. I wanted something that dealt damage immediately but not in the standard way. He attacks each enemy, but dealing more damage to the front, with only a minor focus on the character at the back of the enemy lineup. Lower damage but as mentioned above would really shine with attack tiles.

Finally what i consider to be the most interesting skill is something that doesn't currently exist within the game. It's essentially a passive blocker. Upon doing a little more research on the character online while thinking of abilities i saw that not only could he see slightly into the future through tarot reading and has the power to charm others but that he's got exceptional mental defence and can withstand psychic attacks, as you would see from Jean Grey of Professor X. Seeing as Professor X has just been introduced and (in my opinion) has been done brilliantly, i thought it would be a fantastic counter for him. Professor X's strength lies in assisting his team and amplifying their attacks, while Gambit can devote a colour to protect against it. The trade-off (as often seen with black abilities) is that you are essentially blocking anyone else in your team from using black. You can be offensive and use them, or try to negate the enemy through defence and hoard them, to increase the chance of cancelling enemy passive skills from triggering. Of course this would also work against bullseye, daken, falcon, etc. etc.

I tried to make him balanced and fun to play, i can imagine him being great against utility teams but naturally struggling against brute force teams, not able to deal or withstand the same amounts of damage that other characters are capable of.

Sorry for the huge essay but i've been thinking about it a lot. Hopefully someone finds it interesting icon_e_smile.gif
  • ErikPeter
    Options
    Loftus wrote:
    Bojutsu - redflag.png (9)
    Tarot Foresight blackflag.png (passive)
    I really like his first two powers. Kinetic Cards is simple but really evocative of his powerset. Builds up, then Boom! the board explodes. Bojutsu is cool because if each strike is a different attack, strike tiles could factor in giving him lots of synergy with other characters.

I don't really like his passive though. First, adding randomness might make people like him less--basically every time Daken activates 50% of the time, you'll be frustrated (even if overall he's having an effect), and the power might feel weak even if it's not. Then once you max it, it's incredibly-edibly powerful and shuts down the best powers of many characters (Falcon, X, Daken, Hulk, Capt. Marvel). And imagine playing against him after the AI got lucky and accumulated some black; he might shut down your passives completely for the rest of the fight.

I think if you want to keep it as a passive counter, I think it would be better as a reliable power that gives you a benefit when your opponent's passives trigger. How about this:

blackflag.pngTarot (Passive)
      Once per enemy turn, when a an enemies' passive ability triggers, create 1 red strike tile of strength 40. Level 2: Strike tile strength increased to 50. Level 3: Now can be triggered once on your turn as well. Level 4: Create 2 Red strike tiles of Strength 35 Level 5: Can trigger twice per turn.

Not the best formatting (didn't think too hard) but I think this would be a less grief version, that has the added benefit of synergizing well with his other two powers.
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Loftus wrote:
    As someone that wants Gambit more than any other character, i've thought about what i would do as his powers quite a few times...

Wow. I think you've really raised the bar on these fantasies, Loftus!

I'd like to see the purple power create charged tiles. Regardless of the details, I say you've nailed the key abilities of the character and the appropriate colors for them. So....

gambitcover.jpg

(Threw in the technical term for card reading, hope you don't mind!)

that cover looks incredible! Thank you for adding the technical term as well, reads much better icon_e_biggrin.gif

As far as wanting charged tiles, if you wanted to use them instead you could make it work as a passive-active ability:

Passive: Each time your team makes a purple match, a charged tile (random colour) is added to the board, up to a maximum of three.
    Active: Explodes three charged tiles, dealing 500 damage and destroying the surrounding 8 tiles for each. Damage is dealt for each separate explosion and each targets a random enemy party member.

2 Covers - Raises charged tile limit to 4.
    3 Covers - Damage increased to 750 for each explosion.
    4 Covers - Raises charged tile limit to 5.
    5 Covers - Creates two charged tiles per purple match.

I see where you're coming from in wanting charged tiles and i feel that it makes it a bit more unique. The negative compared to the previous version is that if you have a gap between purple matches your charged tiles might be wiped off the board, meaning you have to wait longer (which is perfectly fine with me), while the positive is that the skill is instant when you do use it and even more interestingly it plays into the idea of Gambit controlling and redirecting kinetic energy. Against an enemy that creates charged tiles gambit can re-direct their own power back at them.

Erik:

I like the randomness personally, it fits well with his personality and character, and was one of the main features i wanted to incorporate into his skillset.

It's a tough call. If it was to be changed to closer to yours i would say create a strike or protect tile (randomly chooses which) to mix things up a bit more.

I think a 'passive blocker' would be really cool and as much as it's very powerful i feel like it being randomly triggered (or requiring a constant pool of 10 blacktile.png ap + 5 covers to work perfectly) balances it.

If it is seen as too powerful a quick fix would be to add in the stipulation that every time an opponents passive is 'blocked', gambit's team lose 1 blacktile.png ap. (to stop him sitting in 10 and just blocking absolutely everything)

Looking at the various ways Gambit would be used:

PVE (opponent) - you see the node before you get to it and can switch out characters if needed. Alternately, starve Gambit of blacktile.png ap. Also bare in mind any team-mates of his will use the ap if they get the chance for their own abilities. His health isn't too high so if targeted first the node will become much easier.

PVE (Friendly) - He'd be a great character to switch in on nodes like bullseye and daken, while being a lot less useful against raw power teams like hulk and ares. He has a niche and would perform well in that particular role (which again fits his personality as he's much more on an acquired taste when it comes to the x-men than some of the other characters)

PVP (Offence) - You can use him to attack players who are running any passive characters, like above.

PVP (Defence) - People can see him before attacking and so have the opportunity to switch characters or specifically target him. Medium health and the ability for opponents to target him first could stop neutralize him.

Just thinking about a potential team that would fit the characters, he would work really well with Colossus and Wolverine. Gambit protects against passives and can target the board if the team get overwhelmed, Colossus can protect and fastball as necessary while wolverine creates strike tiles and can solo target any key targets in the enemy team.

Kind of tempted to do these for other characters now icon_lol.gif
  • ErikPeter
    Options
    I still think shutting down passives completely is too much (thought making it cost AP is a potential balance); Consider a power that was "If you have 10 black AP, opponent can't activate black, red or green abilities". The forum would explode with complaints. Tarot Foresight is essentially the same thing; Keep in mind that passives are often the core of a character. Shutting down Daken's healing isn't huge, but playing him without Pheromone Rage is pointless--believe me, mine was 5/3/0 for a while, and he was absolutely useless! B-tier defenders like Hulk and Capt. Marvel are reduced to utter tinykitty. Falcon--ruined. Prof. X--really ruined. Loki, Groot, MHawkeye--all neutered. The only ones it's "fair" against are the guys with passives overshadowed by their other abilities--Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Deadpool.

Another option that is truer to your original idea would be for his foresight to simply reduce the effects of enemy passives. E.g. cutting Strike, Protect and Attack tile strength by 25/35/45/55/75%, reducing damage/healing, and at later ranks reducing AP gain from passives by 1-2 (weakening Capt. Marvel and shutting down OBW completely), adding to passive countdowns by 1 (e.g. making Loki and Hulk weaker). Some of the benefits could improve if you have 10 black AP, or whatever. Anything that makes opponents' powers less good, but doesn't completely cancel them.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    I still think shutting down passives completely is too much (thought making it cost AP is a potential balance); Consider a power that was "If you have 10 black AP

... What if it causes the ability to do dmg to the enemy instead, ala his visual kinetic charging? In the comics, he got to a point that he could impart kinetic energy without touching them.

Or What if it went active passive like Doom but placed one charged tile per turn? Maybe at max level, it creates 2 charged tiles per turn? At 10 AP, destroy all charged. Maybe only of a specific color so as not to make it broken...

if he was a 4*, his stick fighting ability could be a smite-all (and destroy charged tiles). I like the idea that the bojutsu could be boosted with IF or patch strike tiles.

Overall, these are really cool abilities.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    One more thing. This Gambit is strictly a fighter - no thievery. Curious. How would you implement theft into his abilities?
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Big Hero 6 (Brave New Heroes)

Baymax (10 purple)
    Creates a random purple 3 turn countdown tile. While on board, countdown tile is also a XXX protect tile. Deals XXX damage to target when activated.

Honey Lemon Wasabi (10 yellow)
    Stuns target 1 turn. Deals XXX damage to target for each yellow on the board.
    Stuns target 1 turn. Deals XXX damage to target for each yellow and green on the board.
    Stuns target 2 turns. Deals XXX damage to target for each yellow and green on the board.

Big Teamwork (14 blue)
    Stuns enemy team 1 turn. Deals XXX damage to enemy team. Clears 3 random enemy owned tiles. Clears all enemy owned tiles if there is a critical tile on the board.
    Stuns enemy team 1 turn. Deals XXX damage to enemy team. Clears 3 random enemy owned tiles. Clears all enemy owned tiles if there is a critical tile on the board.
    Stuns enemy team 1 turn. Deals XXX damage to enemy team. Clears 4 random enemy owned tiles. Clears all enemy owned tiles if there is a critical tile on the board.
    Stuns enemy team 1 turn. Deals XXX damage to enemy team. Clears 6 random enemy owned tiles. Clears all enemy owned tiles if there is a critical tile on the board.
    Stuns enemy team 1 turn. Deals XXX damage to enemy team. Clears 8 random enemy owned tiles. Clears all enemy owned tiles if there is a critical tile on the board.
  • Been hoping for Gambit to make an appearance for quite some time now. Here's my moveset for him. I haven't specified damage numbers because I'm really not a numbers man and am unsure of how to balance him with other characters. Presumably this would fit into a 3-star ranking. I personally think his design from Uncanny X-Men is best.

Charged Deck (Purple)
    "Gambit charges his ever-present deck of cards with kinetic energy before throwing them with deadly accuracy."
    - Rank 1: Consumes all purple AP, destroying 1 tile for every 2 AP consumed. Deals X damage per tile. Minimum AP requirement of 2.
    - Rank 2: Damage increase.
    - Rank 3: Damage increase.
    - Rank 4: Now destroys 1 tile for every 1 AP consumed. Minimum AP requirement of 1.
    - Rank 5: Damage increase.

Bōjutsu (Black)
    "Gambit wreaks havoc with his Bō staff, often charging it for a devastating blow."
    - Rank 1: Deals X damage. If there are more than 8 purple tiles on the board, consumes 70% of purple AP and damage is doubled. Minimum AP requirement of 10.
    - Rank 3: Purple tile count reduced to 7. Now consumes 60% of purple AP.
    - Rank 4: Damage increase.
    - Rank 5: Purple tile count reduced to 6. Now consumes 50% of purple AP.

Hypnotic Charm (Red)
    "Gambit uses his powers of influence and persuasion to counter the enemy's attacks."
    - Rank 1: (Passive) If Gambit would suffer damage equal to 50% of his maximum health, convert it to healing. Consumes 2 AP of every colour.
    - Rank 2: Damage equal to 42% of maximum health.
    - Rank 3: Damage equal to 36% of maximum health. AP consumption reduced to 1 of every colour.
    - Rank 4: Damage equal to 28% of maximum health.
    - Rank 5: Damage equal to 20% of maximum health. Does not consume AP of one random colour.
  • ErikPeter
    Options
    Dunno who would have it, but here's a power interaction i'd like to see:

blackflag.pngTerror (PASSIVE)
      Whenever you drain enemy AP, deal 50 damage per AP drained. Max Ranks, Max Level: ~300 damage per AP drained.

The character with this power would need to have another power that drains AP to make the most use out of it. But it would also combo very favorably with Hood and Blade, and give Psylocke and She-Hulk's least-loved powers an incredible boost of utility.

It would also make X-Force do up to 3K additional damage with Surgical Strike, which is maybe too strong of an interaction... So maybe, post-Nerf?
  • Having posted my idea for Gambit, I felt inspired to come up with an idea for another of my favourite X-Men, who also happens to be missing from the game - Nightcrawler! Again, I've not calculated numbers. This one may need some balancing to fit in, as I found him a little harder to do.

"Where'd He Go?" (Blue)
    "Nightcrawler uses his teleport ability to attack from the shadows."
    - Rank 1: Creates a 1-turn blue countdown tile that deals X damage, before changing locations. Continues in this fashion until matched or destroyed.
    - Rank 3: Damage increase. If the enemy matches or destroys the countdown tile, places a red trap tile which, when matched or destroyed by the enemy, creates three strength X attack tiles. Enemy cannot see the trap tile.
    - Rank 4: Damage increase. Trap tile creates four strength X attack tiles.
    - Rank 5: Damage increase. Trap tile creates five strength X attack tiles.

Sneak (Black)
    "Nightcrawler uses his stealth skills to detriment his foes and bolster his allies."
    - Rank 1: (Passive) Whenever you fire a power, steal 3 AP of that colour from the enemy and convert 1 enemy countdown tile to a friendly countdown tile that heals your team for X amount. Countdown timer does not reset.
    - Rank 2: Steal 5 AP. Increased healing.
    - Rank 3: Steal 7 AP. Increased healing.
    - Rank 4: Converts 2 enemy countdown tiles.
    - Rank 5: Steal all AP of that colour. Increased healing.

"Over here!" (Yellow)
    "Nightcrawler is ever watchful of his teammates to ensure they are safe from harm."
    - Rank 1: (Passive) If one of Nightcrawler's allies would take damage from an enemy power, he teleports them to safety whilst taking their place and creating a Protect tile of strength X.
    - Rank 2: Protect tile strength is increased.
    - Rank 3: Protect tile strength is increased.
    - Rank 4: Creates two protect tiles.
    - Rank 5: Creates three protect tiles.
  • ErikPeter
    Options
    He'd be pretty powerful. Good ideas, but try to consider the ramifications of each power when combined with other powers.

Blue would have to be weak, damage-wise, to not completely outclass Human Torch, but otherwise I like the idea a lot. Getting two going would be great, because when one breaks, the strikes would start doubling up.

Black is insanely broken, even at Rank 1. I like the idea of a rank 1, countdown-mitigating power, and passively stealing AP when using powers is cool, but considering the first interaction off the top of my head (Gamora's Red)... Attack, get more Red, Attack again. You'd be able to double up on almost every power in the late game (once the enemy has some AP stored up)... The numbers are tinykitty insane; if it stole 3 AP at max rank it would still be one of the best passives in the game. Especially with the CD conversion.

Yellow looks fair at first glance. (At least after I read "...from an enemy power"). It's equivalent to Deadpool's Life of the Party, but a bit more long-term defense, especially since it doesn't have any restrictions like his does. I think it could easily end up creating a situation where enemy can no longer damage you, and might be more balanced if it placed a limited number of tiles on the board, like, up to 5, then it won't place any more.
  • I'm terrible at the move set numbers.
    But a 4 star spiderman could be a black suit spider.

blacktile.png
    Powers would be a black trap tile of very low cost, when triggered will stun target for some turns. More if matched by target. Fewer if triggered by player.
    This is consistent with the Web usage of spider in comics. But it's usable since its a trap tile.

redtile.png
    spider punch
    multiple tiles of varying count downs.
    1 turn and 2 turns and 3 turns etc as the level increases.
    This is consistent with spiders speed in comics.

bluetile.png
    spider sense
    Passive
    as long as spider has minimum of 3 red tiles, spider sense will remove damage from first 2 tiles matched.

Could one of you pros dress up the suggestion for me.?
    thanks
  • Spawn*** base HP 2800 max HP 12000

Powers Red,Green,black

Takeover (passive Red)
    When a red match is made Spawn's cape takes charge and places a three turn countdown tile on a random red tile that deals 76 damage to the targeted enemy

Level 1:76 damage
    Level 2:128 damage
    Level 3:183 damage
    Level 4:236 damage
    Level 5:295 damage

Aggressive healing (8 green AP)
    Spawn gets mad and whips out his Uzi's unloading a clip into his enemy.Dealing 537 damage and placing a three turn countdown tile on random green tile that heals 317 HP

Level 1:537 damage and heals 317 HP
    Level 2:682 damage and heals 462 HP
    Level 3:782 damage and heals 548 HP
    Level 4:893 damage and heals 672 HP
    Level 5:1173 damage and heals 835 HP

Chains of hell (18 black AP)

Spawn becomes engulfed with rage uleshing a baragge of chains that strangles the life of the enemy team,dealing 846 damage.

Level 1:846 damage
    Level 2:978 damage
    Level 3:1062 damage
    Level 4:1228 damage
    Level 5:1637 damage

If this is put into the game please send one of each power to the creators (ballbuasaur and shadow1169) if possible
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Spawn***

Spawn is not part of the Marvel...
  • PLEASE PLEASE Dr. Strange.

Give him a Red, a Yellow, and a Purple. I will try and think up some cool moves to tag onto this later.
  • Spawn***

Spawn is not part of the Marvel...

Angela is the closest you will get to that