Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    3/5/5 is the preferred build AFAIK
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked wrote:

I guess my question is, why would I want to destroy force bubble when they could in turn destroy my blue and yellow special tiles? In theory I could cast Invisibility then use Force Bubble and force bubble the yellow tile, requirng 2 matches to destroy it. If I use green, I run the risk of blowing up my tiles
  • Phaserhawk wrote:
    locked wrote:

I guess my question is, why would I want to destroy force bubble when they could in turn destroy my blue and yellow special tiles? In theory I could cast Invisibility then use Force Bubble and force bubble the yellow tile, requirng 2 matches to destroy it. If I use green, I run the risk of blowing up my tiles
    Converts a random basic Yellow tile
    This.

Also, green is quite cheap and grants Sue some offensive abilities.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    locked wrote:

If you lock the Invisibility tile, it's rendered useless, i.e. you are ungranting Invisibility to yourself icon_e_biggrin.gif I tested it - more like dumbed into it - myself.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    locked wrote:

If you lock the Invisibility tile, it's rendered useless, i.e. you are ungranting Invisibility to yourself icon_e_biggrin.gif I tested it - more like dumbed into it - myself.

good to know, I guess that would be sort of a game ending ability if that was true.
  • I plan to max IW soon, and I think 5/5/3 is the best option.

The green is too costly, there are characters which green is much better. No need to wait so long to deal (not so much) damage (after all).

What do you guys think ?

For those who play her on a regular basis, is she really competitive (either in PvE or PvP) ?
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    I plan to max IW soon, and I think 5/5/3 is the best option.

The green is too costly, there are characters which green is much better. No need to wait so long to deal (not so much) damage (after all).

What do you guys think ?

For those who play her on a regular basis, is she really competitive (either in PvE or PvP) ?
    Do you actually believe that she can win against 141lazy thor/141 hulk / 85 c.storm with just slight damage and teammates with little/ no damage. She's just play differently.
  • I do not believe anything. I am just asking guys who use her what they think.
  • Force Bubbles:

I locked all the blue tiles, but IW didn't create a blue protect tile. Is this some kind of a bug? Or am I supposed to leave 1 blue tile for her?

Description:
    Locks 8 chosen tiles in Force Bubbles before creating a Blue Protect tile with a strenght of x.

For me it's clear that she makes a blue tile. Otherwise it would state "...before changing Blue tile in protect tile...".
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Emeryt wrote:
    Force Bubbles:

I locked all the blue tiles, but IW didn't create a blue protect tile. Is this some kind of a bug? Or am I supposed to leave 1 blue tile for her?

Description:
    Locks 8 chosen tiles in Force Bubbles before creating a Blue Protect tile with a strenght of x.

For me it's clear that she makes a blue tile. Otherwise it would state "...before changing Blue tile in protect tile...".

Wording is probably just misleading. I can't think of any character that creates special tile that doesn't actually convert an existing tile of the required color.
  • Yes, I am pretty sure you need to have a blue tile on board before she turns it into a protect tile.
  • What do you think? The one power I have for her (Yellow) seems very costly..
  • I just got her 3rd cover today. She seems legit, only problem is her powers seem expensive. Her powers are very unique though with locking tiles and making teammates invisible. I've seen her at 230, and she is epic at that level (although I think any character will be good at 230). IMO she's better than Xforce right now, but they are buffing him so she will definitely be the weakest of the 4* characters. There are several 3* characters that would destroy her so I would use her only as utility.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    JoeCaroll wrote:
    What do you think? The one power I have for her (Yellow) seems very costly..
    Kuchiri wrote:

That's an older topic that isn't kept up to date, here's the one from the compendium. I'd suggest discussing there instead

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2187
  • Abralicious
    Abralicious Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I have her just because it's cool that I got a 4 star character but she just sits in my roster.
  • Green ability : she does damage to 1 enemy right ? Not the whole enemy team ?
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    Green ability : she does damage to 1 enemy right ? Not the whole enemy team ?
    Yes. Otherwise it would be "damages whole team" or sth similar.
  • Thanks, wanted to make sure as the AP generation was not written either.

You can't go wrong with her as she is so expensive.
  • Aidonis
    Aidonis Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Am I totally misunderstanding her green move? How could anyone not want it at 5? Is it not the Hood's twin pistols plus one extra shot? She generates ap, hits a 3x3 block and ends the turn. To me this seems like an absolute boss move that I would expect out of a four star character.

Again, if I'm incorrect, let me know, as I am actively leveling her now.
This discussion has been closed.