[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    So, any theory's on Ordeals pve?

Silver_Surfer_Vol_3_75.jpg
  • I'm guessing Phoenix as the 2 active and 1 active passive character.

1. She's a female
    2. She's powerful enough to be a 4*
    3. Hints in the interview with marvel about cyclops
    4. Passive and active-passive kinda fits her personality
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    So, any theory's on Ordeals pve?

Heroics.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Mattfal wrote:
    I'm guessing Phoenix as the 2 active and 1 active passive character.

1. She's a female
    I would think Emma Frost is more likely. Phoenix has been dead 10 years. Are there any dead characters in the game?
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2015
    Square wrote:
    Mattfal wrote:

1. She's a female
    I would think Emma Frost is more likely. Phoenix has been dead 10 years. Are there any dead characters in the game?
    Wolverine

[edit]And Deadpool will be killed off this year.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2015
    Square wrote:
    Mattfal wrote:

1. She's a female
    Captain America (steve rogers)
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Square wrote:
    Mattfal wrote:

1. She's a female
    Wolverine, steve rodgers
  • neither Emma nor Jean could be considered passive in any way I can think of.

Edit: hold on.

Emma does have psychic abilities and diamond form. One is offensive and the other could be considered defensive. I suppose.
  • Square
    Arondite wrote:
    Wolverine, steve rodgers

icon_rolleyes.gif
    Actually dead, not comic book dead. And Rogers is still alive.
  • Square wrote:
    Arondite wrote:
    Wolverine, steve rodgers

icon_rolleyes.gif

Phoenix dies every five years. Nobody in Marvel is "really" dead except Uncle Ben.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    The universe mash is going to likely bring everyone back, anyways.

Also, please keep in mind, why the topic title says there's spoilers, people are going to expect spoilers for MPQ, not the comics, so try and spoil tag those please. <3
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Square wrote:
    Arondite wrote:
    Wolverine, steve rodgers

icon_rolleyes.gif

Phoenix dies every five years. Nobody in Marvel is "really" dead except Uncle Ben.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

You know with all the resurrections going on, it's kinda weird that Pete's Uncle Ben is still dead. I mean it's strange/funny in a Spider-Man kinda way. But also sad for Peter.
  • ronin_san
    ark123 wrote:
    neither Emma nor Jean could be considered passive in any way I can think of.

Edit: hold on.

Emma does have psychic abilities and diamond form. One is offensive and the other could be considered defensive. I suppose.

Sounds active/passive to me, and is similar to Luke Cage's passive or possibly Spider-Man / Bullseye's Purple.
  • Square
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    When people talk about Phoenix, I think they generally are talking about Jean Grey, and I think that one's going to stay dead. A new Phoenix? Maybe. But the original coming back would be way too much of a retread after the Morrison run. It would have to be a new Bucky Barnes style resurrection, practically a new character.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Can turn invisible ";... I guess Nightcrawler. He turns invisible whenever he is in the shadows.
    Letter I;... Iron Patriot.
    Spiderman related;.... I hope Harry as the Goblin.
    Norman as Iron Patriot, Harry as the Goblin. Rework/buff Spiderman and we're good to go icon_e_biggrin.gif .
    female shapeshifter;.... uhhh....? I got nothin'. Too many to choose from. But I hope it's Emma Frost.
  • ronin_san
    "Can turn invisible ";... I guess Nightcrawler. He turns invisible whenever he is in the shadows.
    Norman as Iron Patriot, Harry as the Goblin. Rework/buff Spiderman and we're good to go icon_e_biggrin.gif .
    female shapeshifter;.... uhhh....? I got nothin'. Too many to choose from. But I hope it's Emma Frost.

Emma makes sense as a female shapeshifter with multiple passives or an active-passive. Prof X makes sense for the passives and active passive.

For the mutant named A, I hope that's Alex Summers.

For the Spider-Man related sharpshooter, I really hope it's Kraven. I hope the I means Iceman, but they've teased Iron Patriot for a LONG time. Kitty Pride is probably the invisible one.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2015
    ronin-san wrote:

Emma makes sense as a female shapeshifter with multiple passives or an active-passive. Prof X makes sense for the passives and active passive.

For the Spider-Man related sharpshooter, I really hope it's Kraven. I hope the I means Iceman, but they've teased Iron Patriot for a LONG time. Kitty Pride is probably the invisible one.

There is no hint for letter "A" icon_e_smile.gif
    Also, spiderman-related & sharpshooter are considered two different heroes!

to help a bit more, can be invisible & sharpshooter are referencing their owners in-game abilities!
  • ronin_san
    turul wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

to help a bit more, can be invisible & sharpshooter are referencing their owners abilities!

A could be Apocalype, Ant-Man, Archangel, Agent Zero...

Spider-Man related. I hope that's a legitimate Venom, or one of the Sinister Six- I'm crossing my fingers for Kraven. He's not a "cool" character, but his skillset wholeheartedly matches this game.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    The female shapeshifter might not even be a tease and the character could be Copycat but she's so unknown I highly doubt it. My bet would be Emma Frost

Owners in game abilities... Trying to work that one out, we're not getting Lockjaw are we? still hoping for Domino
  • bcas76
    bcas76 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    turul wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

to help a bit more, can be invisible & sharpshooter are referencing their owners in-game abilities!

Actually, that doesn't help at all.
This discussion has been closed.