[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Just saying that I think a 3* Hawkeye of some sort is going to show up eventually (as well as 3* Venom, Juggernaut, Bullseye, and probably Moonstone and Ares).
    Ben, I like you but I would hope there is never a 3* version of Ares unless he is a variant rather than a lazy version. I know the world is ruled by XF/4thor at the moment but us 3* folk aren't all there yet and I shutter to think about Ares doing what he does but with a 3* treatment. We all deal with him in PVE but 3-4k for 6 green? Sure! Let's do that and let it loose in PVP! icon_e_wink.gif
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cbzciav.jpg?1

Dat feel waiting for the "all-passives" icon_e_smile.gif
  • orbitalint wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Just saying that I think a 3* Hawkeye of some sort is going to show up eventually (as well as 3* Venom, Juggernaut, Bullseye, and probably Moonstone and Ares).
    Ben, I like you but I would hope there is never a 3* version of Ares unless he is a variant rather than a lazy version. I know the world is ruled by XF/4thor at the moment but us 3* folk aren't all there yet and I shutter to think about Ares doing what he does but with a 3* treatment. We all deal with him in PVE but 3-4k for 6 green? Sure! Let's do that and let it loose in PVP! icon_e_wink.gif

My hope is that - since we haven't had a lazy 3* since Lazy Storm - that they're not doing that anymore. There's also a part of me that wonders if Sentry was originally a design for a 3* Ares that got renamed.
  • turul wrote:
    Cbzciav.jpg?1

Dat feel waiting for the "all-passives" icon_e_smile.gif
    Emma Frost, is that you ? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    orbitalint wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

My hope is that - since we haven't had a lazy 3* since Lazy Storm - that they're not doing that anymore. There's also a part of me that wonders if Sentry was originally a design for a 3* Ares that got renamed.

Are you not counting Ms. Marvel. They did a bit of a Lazy on her. but not fully. They tweaked her enough that she's different, but yeah they really pulled back on those. I have a feeling the next Lazy like character is going to be Iron Man. I see him getting reblanced then a 2* being created as well.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Fievel wrote:
    Roland Deschain (The Gunslinger)

redflag.png I Aim With My Eye

blueflag.png I Shoot With My Mind

yellowflag.png I Kill With My Heart

!!!
    Yes!
    icon_eek.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

it'll assuredly never happen due to cross-licensing issues... but my god, that would be amazing (and hey, the comic IS still going!)
  • Turul... It's Friday. Any chance of getting actual name leaks? Just to start the weekend right type of thing?

Please?

Pretty Please?

icon_e_sad.gif
  • turul
    Koko81 wrote:
    Turul... It's Friday. Any chance of getting actual name leaks? Just to start the weekend right type of thing?

Please?

Pretty Please?

icon_e_sad.gif

Sorry, but revealing that much info in advance would not be benefical in the long term...!
  • turul wrote:
    Koko81 wrote:
    Turul... It's Friday. Any chance of getting actual name leaks? Just to start the weekend right type of thing?

Please?

Pretty Please?

icon_e_sad.gif

Sorry, but revealing that much info in advance would not be benefical in the long term...!

I think it's because you like teasing us...
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fievel wrote:
    Roland Deschain (The Gunslinger)

redflag.png I Aim With My Eye

blueflag.png I Shoot With My Mind

yellowflag.png I Kill With My Heart

!!!
    Yes!
    icon_eek.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

it'll assuredly never happen due to cross-licensing issues... but my god, that would be amazing (and hey, the comic IS still going!)

>mfw no blackflag.png on a man with some very dark internal struggles

Though, the skill names...yes. Yes 100%.
  • turul wrote:
    Koko81 wrote:

Please?

Pretty Please?

icon_e_sad.gif

You really are enjoying this I see icon_e_sad.gif

and no worries what you doing is enough already! Thanks icon_e_wink.gif
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:
    Koko81 wrote:

Please?

Pretty Please?

icon_e_sad.gif

Can you even tell which of the five is next or do you just guesstimate based off of what you see first and Demi's release patterns?
  • turul
    I wont tell which one of the five, but it seems like
    Strike tile & such guy
    New guy A
    4*
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Koko81 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Koko81 wrote:

Please?

Pretty Please?

icon_e_sad.gif

You really are enjoying this I see icon_e_sad.gif

and no worries what you doing is enough already! Thanks icon_e_wink.gif

I agree, what he's been sharing here is great as is. However, I bet no actual names are being shared any longer because D3 verbally shared in their last Q&A that it could hurt the game overall with characters being leaked in advance. Just my thoughts on the matter.
  • Phaserhawk wrote:
    Are you not counting Ms. Marvel. They did a bit of a Lazy on her. but not fully. They tweaked her enough that she's different, but yeah they really pulled back on those. I have a feeling the next Lazy like character is going to be Iron Man. I see him getting reblanced then a 2* being created as well.

I had specifically said Lazy 3*, and she's different enough I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I could easily see Iron Man getting a lazy, or some redesign of the 3* followed by a similar 2*. I could also see a 2* being a lazy version of the 1*.

If Beast gets reworked, I could easily see a 2* Beast following as well.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:

I could easily see Iron Man getting a lazy, or some redesign of the 3* followed by a similar 2*. I could also see a 2* being a lazy version of the 1*.

If Beast gets reworked, I could easily see a 2* Beast following as well.

I would love to see Hulkbuster Ironman.
    Not just as a high hp punching bag like colossus, but something relevent in the meta. Not OP, but with a niche dangerous mechanic, like hulk.

Really surprised MPQ hasn't capitalized on the crazy marketing power of Iron Man in this game.
  • Perhaps the 4* with the mostly passives starts with an I and we are finally getting icon_ironpatriot.png to close out the Dark Reign story.
  • Ant-Man is coming...
  • So we're getting a new 4* next week ?

Time for me to ragequit again, troll everywhere and....
    play.

lol
  • turul
    So, any theory's on Ordeals pve?
This discussion has been closed.