[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• Dom22
    Dom22 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    ark123 wrote:
    Fievel wrote:
    Maybe instead of 4* Magneto, it could be 4* Onslaught?

I mean that would be a seriously obscure character to put in the game, but after SG, who knows

I wouldn't say obscure, just weird timing. There are tons of villains, I would think, that should be put in to PQ before him.
  • I would think they would do Ultron or Gorgon as the next villain. Ultron I could see having all passives as well. Especially with the movie coming out in a few months.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    M.O.D.O.K. is an interesting guess, actually, but the mostly passive guy is a 4* and that doesn't feel right to me. He could probably maybe be the 3* guy though?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I give you some very little help:
    1 female
    1 has a name starting with "I"
    1 shapeshifter
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    M.O.D.O.K. is an interesting guess, actually, but the mostly passive guy is a 4* and that doesn't feel right to me. He could probably maybe be the 3* guy though?

Mobile Organism Designed Only for Collecting Team-Up AP.

EDIT (because of intervening post): Immobile Organism Designed Only for Collecting Team-Up AP.
  • turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

Is this the 3* then the 4* then the following 3*? Which order are these in lol?
  • turul
    ecir2002 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

Is this the 3* then the 4* then the following 3*? Which order are these in lol?

random of course
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

Iceman or Iron Patriot. Are they going for an X-men story line soon or will they finish off Dark Reign? That seems to be the options. A distant third would be Iron Fist.
  • turul
    ecir2002 wrote:
    I would think they would do Ultron or Gorgon as the next villain. Ultron I could see having all passives as well. Especially with the movie coming out in a few months.

Gorgon is of course excluded since he is already partially in-game.
  • turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

Iceman or Iron Patriot. Are they going for an X-men story line soon or will they finish off Dark Reign? That seems to be the options. A distant third would be Iron Fist.

OMG please be Iceman!!!

See sig for my most wanted icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    ark123 wrote:
    Fievel wrote:
    Maybe instead of 4* Magneto, it could be 4* Onslaught?

I mean that would be a seriously obscure character to put in the game, but after SG, who knows

How the hell is he obscure
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    ecir2002 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

OMG please be Iceman!!!

Last i checked Iceman and Iron Patriot weren't female. Reading is fundamental!
  • Thanos wrote:
    ecir2002 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

OMG please be Iceman!!!

Those are hints for three different characters. Besides, they're going to go the ultimate troll route and drop a 3* version of IW.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanos wrote:
    ecir2002 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

OMG please be Iceman!!!

>lectures on how fundamental reading is
    >misreads the part where each clue addresses a different entity
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

What kind of shapeshifting are we talking about here? Are we talking full-on like a Mystique or Morph? Or are we talking more subtle shifting like Colossus and Emma?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

Female is way too vague to even begin to speculate.

They've been saying Iron Patriot was going to be a 4* for awhile now, so I guess that would make him the "I" guy. Otherwise, that could be Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, or the real stretch; In-Betweener. If we really want to stretch it, it could be Ilyana Rasputin a.k.a. Magik.

The only shapeshifter that comes to mind is Mystique. Stretching it (pun), is could be Mr. Fantastic?
  • Does Super Skrull count as a shape-shifter? That'd be pretty interesting, just would be nice if a character could actually steal a targeted ability from the opposing team.
  • turul wrote:
    1 female
    1 shapeshifter

Female is way too vague to even begin to speculate.

They've been saying Iron Patriot was going to be a 4* for awhile now, so I guess that would make him the "I" guy. Otherwise, that could be Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, or the real stretch; In-Betweener. If we really want to stretch it, it could be Ilyana Rasputin a.k.a. Magik.

The only shapeshifter that comes to mind is Mystique. Stretching it (pun), is could be Mr. Fantastic?

I was thinking Phoenix for the 3* strike tile and tile changing
    Iceman for the next 3*
    Then the last 3* would be Morph (other shapeshiftera could be Apocalypse, but he should not be a 3*)

I still have the passive 4* as prof X
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Female - Emma Frost
    "I" - Iron Fist
    Shapeshifter - Mr. Sinister (would be awesome if true)
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marvel shapeshifters off the top of my head include Chameleon (some versions), Super-Skrull, Hulkling, and Snowbird.
This discussion has been closed.