Prodigal Sun: Dec. 15 - Dec. 22

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is it just me, or did anyone else randomly end up with heroic tokens instead of event tokens after some of the sub rewards?
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mouser wrote:
    Is it just me, or did anyone else randomly end up with heroic tokens instead of event tokens after some of the sub rewards?
    Nope, my event tokens are still stocked on the past event tab as expected. You might want to contact CS.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mouser wrote:
    Depends where you finished, event tokens went to T300. 301-400 got heroic tokens
  • mouser wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't alliance rewards? I think most of the subs' alliance rewards got me heroics.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Welp, I ended up top 150th in the end. No way of seeing how close I was either.
    Still on the plus side I tossed 200 HP at a token for the new event...and got an Elektra cover straight off.
  • DrNitroman wrote:
    I managed to earn the 10th place in Sumilea's bracket (Slice 2)

Of course I know Elektra will stay on the bench for a long time in my roster but I'm genuinely happy with this reward.
    And now I deserve a break.
    Merry Christmas to all! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I was not just my bracket and next time I think I take the foot of the gas a bit earlier. I had around 7 refreshes in hand at the start of the final sub and still had a large lead even without playing the nodes in the last 21 hours - and still finished 14th in that sub. But I would guess all the action was at the cut off points however 6th was always about one refresh behind 5th and I could not see how close the fight for 10th was. I think top 50 was a walk in the park.

My luck on token pulls was $%£^$*"%£%. 20 tokens produced 18 2* and 2 3* all converted into ISO. A prefect example of why you should never invest in tokens!