ISO-8 Brotherhood Dec 04 - 9

Options

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am slightly confused as I have been doing 2.5 hour complete clears of both these last two nodes since they opened, yet I am steadily falling down the list for both of them, and overall. I'm not really fussed about the rewards in all honesty, but I am intrigued as to how this could be happening.

Presumably it's people doing multiple clears because they're working/sleeping/whatever, so you might have people clearing out the nodes entirely earlier than would be optimal.
  • Ok, so in theory I climb over them at some point then.

Will be very weird if I continue to fall until the end though.
  • I thought the bracket I signed up for ended at 9 PM (est) not 9 AM, and that at 8 AM my client said I had 13 hrs left. Am I just going crazy?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    I thought the bracket I signed up for ended at 9 PM (est) not 9 AM, and that at 8 AM my client said I had 13 hrs left. Am I just going crazy?

Assuming the baseline was the typical midnight EST, there shouldn't be a 9pm version. It's -15 (9am), -9 (3pm), -6 (6pm), 0 (midnight), +3 (3am)
  • 13 hours from 8AM is 9PM.

Edit: this whole "Having to go to work" thing destroyed me. I thought I was doing well to end the weekend in 29th, but last night I had dropped to 70, and I'm sure I'm below top 100 now. Oh well. Hopefully icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.png is the progression for the next PVE.
  • I am slightly confused as I have been doing 2.5 hour complete clears of both these last two nodes since they opened, yet I am steadily falling down the list for both of them, and overall. I'm not really fussed about the rewards in all honesty, but I am intrigued as to how this could be happening.
    Doing 2.5 clears doesn't keep you on the top of the subs, it just makes sure you will be when you grind them down in the last minutes.
  • On a completely different note, is anyone else scratching their head at all the enemy Magneto team ups? I thought he was on our side for this one. Do the devs even know their own story line?
  • gamar wrote:
    I thought the bracket I signed up for ended at 9 PM (est) not 9 AM, and that at 8 AM my client said I had 13 hrs left. Am I just going crazy?

Assuming the baseline was the typical midnight EST, there shouldn't be a 9pm version. It's -15 (9am), -9 (3pm), -6 (6pm), 0 (midnight), +3 (3am)
    So I finished the pve with 49700 pts because I misread the end times and my client didnt show the correct time remaining. Tinykitty on a pogo stick
  • leader in my bracket finished with 224,668 points; #10 was 181,911

wow.
  • Vinny J wrote:
    leader in my bracket finished with 224,668 points; #10 was 181,911

wow.

I'm in the last time slice, so the last set of subs opens for me in 30 minutes and I'm already sitting at 150,000+ and not even top 5.
  • I have never scored lower than in this PVE. Twelve hour nodes are ridiculous.

It was nice to take it "off" (don't really need the Captain Marvel covers) but longer subs usually meant that it was easier on me to have a life. Not so much here. I missed a couple of subs and my ability to place, at all, was tinykitty. Ah well.
  • After scoring top 10 in the last three PVE's it was noce to take this one easy and cruise in in the top 150. My scaling was absurdly easy too, felt like I was stealing ISO the whole time!
  • Symmetrey (We Are Groot), looks like you need the yellow XF cover. If you keep on grinding, I'll drop my placement in the subs to top 50 or so, so that you can take top 2 in main. I've only been grinding for the hp placement in subs.
  • Good Christmas Spirit, thumbs up TooBadUnknown
  • Mikaveus
    Mikaveus Posts: 202
    Options
    Hey, did anyone else have their Iso Brotherhood PvE terminate early?? I still had 30 minutes to go.
  • Event disappeared. What the heck?
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    TooBadUnknown, man, you are awesome. Going to do my best to keep grinding, have a company Christmas party tonight that may keep me from playing as much but I could really use the cover. Thanks again.
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Mikaveus wrote:
    Hey, did anyone else have their Iso Brotherhood PvE terminate early?? I still had 30 minutes to go.

Mine disappeared but came back after I rebooted my phone.
  • SymmeTrey wrote:
    TooBadUnknown, man, you are awesome. Going to do my best to keep grinding, have a company Christmas party tonight that may keep me from playing as much but I could really use the cover. Thanks again.

NP, not my intention to take top 2 rewards for someone who needs it unless I want it myself too of course! icon_razz.gif I'll grind just the essential for the moment to keep top 50, but you should pass me on your next clear!

Edit: Scratch that. Looks like top 50 are too close to top 10. So my score may be too high still. Looks like hard mode offers twice as much pts. I'm going to aim for top 10 in normal mode and stop grinding in hard mode. So you should pass me easy.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    SymmeTrey wrote:

NP, not my intention to take top 2 rewards for someone who needs it unless I want it myself too of course! icon_razz.gif I'll grind just the essential for the moment to keep top 50, but you should pass me on your next clear!

Edit: Scratch that. Looks like top 50 are too close to top 10. So my score may be too high still. Looks like hard mode offers twice as much pts. I'm going to aim for top 10 in normal mode and stop grinding in hard mode. So you should pass me easy.

Thanks much, TooBadUnknown, much appreciated. It's been a good race guys.