ISO-8 Brotherhood Dec 04 - 9

Options

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The hard nodes in my slice are HARD (Wed 12 am)
    150+ vs boosted 130s
  • The Namibia nodes on my slice are now in the HARD range as well with enemies around 185. Not sure quite how I'm losing ground in my bracket, as I'm actually clearing nodes every 2.5 hours (I actually have a timer set to remind me). Do people in my bracket get different rubberbanding than I do?

Also, just saw Ben Grimm fly by. Hi Ben!
  • fmftint
    edited December 2014
    Options
    which time slices are bugged and which are not?
    I know the standard slice is not bugged. Enemies are appropriate level to the designated difficulty

slice one : bugged
    Slice two : ?
    slice three: bugged
    slice four: normal
    slice five: normal
  • fmftint wrote:
    I know the standard slice is not bugged. Enemies are appropriate level to the designated difficulty

Well in slice 3 the first two rounds of subs had the correct levels the third round of subs is bugged.
  • heroguy35
    Options
    Slice 1 is bugged as well. My hard sub nodes have been trivial for the current sub and the last. It's nice to be able to clear all the nodes stress free for the first time in a long time!

Loving all the hp and iso. If this rate stayed consistent I may actually be able to keep up with leveling and roster spots.
  • Big fan of free tokens and hp.

Also for some reason even with free nodes like this people are trailing behind me like 10k points+
  • I don't see any bugs, just b/c they're low level doesn't mean it isn't 'hard' for some people icon_e_wink.gif
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My subs end at 9 o'clock EST, think it's the 1st slice? First round had normal levels. Hard sub had yellow difficulty and possibly red too, don't remember for sure. But from 2nd sub on, levels dropped to trivial, "easy" sub has level 15 enemies and "hard" sub level ~50 at most.
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    Options
    The bugged levels are kinda annoying, since the gap between me and 2nd was a lot wider when I guess they couldn't do all of the hard nodes each refresh. I guess as long as everyone in my main has these bugged scaled levels it's an even playing ground (though not necessarily fair). I would be more annoyed if only some people in a time slice had this bug and not others though.
  • fmftint
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    I don't see any bugs, just b/c they're low level doesn't mean it isn't 'hard' for some people icon_e_wink.gif
    people are reporting nodes labeled "Hard" having level 20 enemies
    that is a bug
  • fmftint wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    I don't see any bugs, just b/c they're low level doesn't mean it isn't 'hard' for some people icon_e_wink.gif
    people are reporting nodes labeled "Hard" having level 20 enemies
    that is a bug

Pffbt. Level 20 hard enemies are working as intended, like Beast, Doc Ock, Bullseye, Yelena, Invisible Woman, Gamora, Moonstone, etc.
  • anyone else still waiting on alliance tokens from the last sub? (the one that ended 8 hours ago for me)
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There's still ~45 minutes before slice 5's subs end. You'll get the alliance reward shortly after.
  • Fievel wrote:
    The Namibia nodes on my slice are now in the HARD range as well with enemies around 185. Not sure quite how I'm losing ground in my bracket, as I'm actually clearing nodes every 2.5 hours (I actually have a timer set to remind me). Do people in my bracket get different rubberbanding than I do?

Also, just saw Ben Grimm fly by. Hi Ben!

Hi Fievel!

Seeing nodes in the same ballpark. I"m mainly just playing for the Gamora, and focusing on the easy bracket, since I just don't feel like dealing with nodes that are pushing 200th level. I pulled a (essentially) needed Purple Fury from an event token, so this one's going pretty well for me so far.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like this event.

I get to use my new go-to anti-goon team of Blade, Falcon and Doc Ock, and because I am in a slice that's ridiculously easy, I even get to run my 1* Iron Man, Storm and Black Widow, just for fun.

50k and Gamora here I come.

Oh, and I consider this buggedness a form of compensation for when it's been ridiculously difficult.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2014
    Options
    fmftint wrote:

slice one : bugged
    Slice two : ?
    slice three: bugged
    slice four: normal
    slice five: ?

EDIT - Slice 5 is bugged, at least for Argentina and Sudan. All previous subs were not bugged.

Slice 5, not bugged, unfortunately. Algeria and India are at appropriate levels. I wish they weren't. I wish I was affected by this bug. Why oh why, did they have to throw Ares, Venom and Ragnarok into an Essential in India? Doubt I will be grinding that down. Currently at 106, 107, 107 for me, in slice 5. These subs have been active for close to 3 hrs now.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I want a buggy node. Almost all of India is unplayable for me.
  • fmftint
    Options
    I want a buggy node. Almost all of India is unplayable for me.
    its seems all the early slices are bugged and the normal/late slices are scaled up
    I wonder if each slice is scaling off the previous one instead of independantly
  • lukewin wrote:
    >
    fmftint wrote:
    > I know the standard slice is not bugged. Enemies are appropriate level to the designated
    > difficulty
    >
    > slice one : bugged
    > Slice two : ?
    > slice three: bugged
    > slice four: normal
    > slice five: ?
    >
    > Slice 5, not bugged, unfortunately. Algeria and India are at appropriate levels.
    > I wish they weren't. I wish I was affected by this bug. Why oh why, did they
    > have to throw Ares, Venom and Ragnarok into an Essential in India? Doubt I will
    > be grinding that down. Currently at 106, 107, 107 for me, in slice 5. These subs
    > have been active for close to 3 hrs now.

I chose slice 5 as well, but i'm seeing trivial nodes in subs. Even the final not-repeatable node is level 40. icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Just opened up the 4th set of subs. These are busted too - again in the 3rd time slice