*** Rocket and Groot (Most Wanted)***

168101112

Comments

  • PhaserhawkPhaserhawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Does Rocket/Groot not have accelerated healing? I've noticed he doesn't seem to heal like Blade/Hulk/Spidey/Daken etc, considering his yellow shows him as a healer I have to wonder why not?

    I Am Groot accelerates healing

    I know that, I'm just wondering why he doesn't have the faster healing while sitting idle
  • Phaserhawk wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Does Rocket/Groot not have accelerated healing? I've noticed he doesn't seem to heal like Blade/Hulk/Spidey/Daken etc, considering his yellow shows him as a healer I have to wonder why not?

    I Am Groot accelerates healing

    I know that, I'm just wondering why he doesn't have the faster healing while sitting idle

    They're saving that for when Groot is a seperate character #kappa
  • Lerysh wrote:
    No one is taking into account that his Green boosts his Yellow. You use Yellow once, all the TUs are gone. You need a board shakeup to bring them back. What better way than breaking 13 tiles (minimum) and doing 2000 damage.

    If Groot is on my team I want him to do 2 things. A) Never ever die, and 2) Shake up the board. Strike tiles are nice, and 4 Blue is absolutely nessasary because of 2 turn CD, but I'm not going to prioritize blue against most teams, it's a recipe for disaster if you are giving away green, red, and black usually. If I happen to get 11 blue, great, I'll take my 700 ish strike tiles. I don't need that to be 1000 to accomplish my goals with Groot. Since 4 Blue is a must that leaves 4/5/4, or 5/4/4, and I'd personally rather have more board shakeup.

    My experience with Groot while he was boosted with 2 yellow covers was that he's basically immortal. He catches the big bullets, and then uses yellow to heal, and then uses green to bring back the TUs so he can catch the next big bullet. I want this, especially in PvE, where I think Groot lives. So I want 4 Yellow covers. Hence, 4/5/4.

    Also, My desired team of Blade, Groot, T4or isn't going to be using Groot's Blue, ever, so...

    (Also I'm just going to call him Groot, faster and less dumb than Grocket).

    By your logic you would want Groot to be 3/5/5. I don't see 4/5/4 as viable at all: the difference between 3 and 4 yellow is 4k vs 5k health for 10 TU tiles I believe, whereas the difference between 4 and 5 blue is 33% more strike tile strength (an extra 300 damage worth of strike tiles I think). Here's the thing though: if you want Groot to be a semi-risky board shaker, then 3 yellow is better than 4 yellow as it lowers the hp gained, and therefore the amount of dmg he needs to take before you can use yellow again. 1k heal is not going to make a big difference on the outcome of your game, while 300 more dmg in strike tiles might matter a lot more. Also if you want him to never ever die, then 5 yellow is a lot safer I would imagine. 3 yellow is probably good enough, but its objectively riskier than having him at 5 yellow for obvious reasons.

    I see Groot more as a safer, cast his yellow once at the beginning of each match after retreat tanking and then let him facetank everything, without really expecting the enemy to do enough dmg to force his yellow off again. In this case, the board clear for his yellow is irrelevant since you aren't really casting it more than once per match. I think it's going to be rare when you use the yellow multiple times per match, and not enough turns have passed for the TUs to regenerate.

    I think 5/3/5 and 3/5/5 are both acceptable depending on how you want to use him. I don't see any merit in a 4 yellow build, so the only build left is 5/4/4, which seems worse than 5/3/5.

    I don't want "semi-risy board shaker", I specifically said I want "Immortal PvE God of Green death". Of course 5 yellow is safer, but less than 4 blue is not an option, which leaves 5/4/4 or 5/3/5, and 5 Green increases damage and board shake up, which in turn increases heal by adding TU tiles to the board. I disagree that 1k health has little impact on a match, I've won too many matches with under 1k health to believe that.

    PvE matches, when scaling works correctly, agasint 395 enemies take FOR..EV..ER.. Starting the match with yellow and then using it again after Groot catches 1 ability was not uncommon for me during the Meet Rocket and Groot event, which means you want as many TU dropping onto the board as possible. 4 blueflag.png minimum for CD length, as much board shake as possible, and as much healing as you can squeeze into those restrictions all adds up to 4/5/4.
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lerysh wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:
    No one is taking into account that his Green boosts his Yellow. You use Yellow once, all the TUs are gone. You need a board shakeup to bring them back. What better way than breaking 13 tiles (minimum) and doing 2000 damage.

    If Groot is on my team I want him to do 2 things. A) Never ever die, and 2) Shake up the board. Strike tiles are nice, and 4 Blue is absolutely nessasary because of 2 turn CD, but I'm not going to prioritize blue against most teams, it's a recipe for disaster if you are giving away green, red, and black usually. If I happen to get 11 blue, great, I'll take my 700 ish strike tiles. I don't need that to be 1000 to accomplish my goals with Groot. Since 4 Blue is a must that leaves 4/5/4, or 5/4/4, and I'd personally rather have more board shakeup.

    My experience with Groot while he was boosted with 2 yellow covers was that he's basically immortal. He catches the big bullets, and then uses yellow to heal, and then uses green to bring back the TUs so he can catch the next big bullet. I want this, especially in PvE, where I think Groot lives. So I want 4 Yellow covers. Hence, 4/5/4.

    Also, My desired team of Blade, Groot, T4or isn't going to be using Groot's Blue, ever, so...

    (Also I'm just going to call him Groot, faster and less dumb than Grocket).

    By your logic you would want Groot to be 3/5/5. I don't see 4/5/4 as viable at all: the difference between 3 and 4 yellow is 4k vs 5k health for 10 TU tiles I believe, whereas the difference between 4 and 5 blue is 33% more strike tile strength (an extra 300 damage worth of strike tiles I think). Here's the thing though: if you want Groot to be a semi-risky board shaker, then 3 yellow is better than 4 yellow as it lowers the hp gained, and therefore the amount of dmg he needs to take before you can use yellow again. 1k heal is not going to make a big difference on the outcome of your game, while 300 more dmg in strike tiles might matter a lot more. Also if you want him to never ever die, then 5 yellow is a lot safer I would imagine. 3 yellow is probably good enough, but its objectively riskier than having him at 5 yellow for obvious reasons.

    I see Groot more as a safer, cast his yellow once at the beginning of each match after retreat tanking and then let him facetank everything, without really expecting the enemy to do enough dmg to force his yellow off again. In this case, the board clear for his yellow is irrelevant since you aren't really casting it more than once per match. I think it's going to be rare when you use the yellow multiple times per match, and not enough turns have passed for the TUs to regenerate.

    I think 5/3/5 and 3/5/5 are both acceptable depending on how you want to use him. I don't see any merit in a 4 yellow build, so the only build left is 5/4/4, which seems worse than 5/3/5.

    I don't want "semi-risy board shaker", I specifically said I want "Immortal PvE God of Green death". Of course 5 yellow is safer, but less than 4 blue is not an option, which leaves 5/4/4 or 5/3/5, and 5 Green increases damage and board shake up, which in turn increases heal by adding TU tiles to the board. I disagree that 1k health has little impact on a match, I've won too many matches with under 1k health to believe that.

    PvE matches, when scaling works correctly, agasint 395 enemies take FOR..EV..ER.. Starting the match with yellow and then using it again after Groot catches 1 ability was not uncommon for me during the Meet Rocket and Groot event, which means you want as many TU dropping onto the board as possible. 4 blueflag.png minimum for CD length, as much board shake as possible, and as much healing as you can squeeze into those restrictions all adds up to 4/5/4.

    I feel like the times that the 1k extra health on 4 yellow is relevant has to be significantly less than the times that either you healed 1k much too much and thus weren't able to trigger groot's yellow, or the times that the extra 300 damage in strike tiles also ended up being the matter of life or death. Like if you healed groot at 2k, 3 yellow bumps him up to 6k health, 4 yellow is 7k health which doesn't seem like that big of a difference to me. 300 strike tile damage, on the other hand, could easily be an extra 2-3k damage over the course of say 3-4 turns if you're hoarding abilities to use after the blue, which seems far more significant.
  • Lerysh wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:
    No one is taking into account that his Green boosts his Yellow. You use Yellow once, all the TUs are gone. You need a board shakeup to bring them back. What better way than breaking 13 tiles (minimum) and doing 2000 damage.

    If Groot is on my team I want him to do 2 things. A) Never ever die, and 2) Shake up the board. Strike tiles are nice, and 4 Blue is absolutely nessasary because of 2 turn CD, but I'm not going to prioritize blue against most teams, it's a recipe for disaster if you are giving away green, red, and black usually. If I happen to get 11 blue, great, I'll take my 700 ish strike tiles. I don't need that to be 1000 to accomplish my goals with Groot. Since 4 Blue is a must that leaves 4/5/4, or 5/4/4, and I'd personally rather have more board shakeup.

    My experience with Groot while he was boosted with 2 yellow covers was that he's basically immortal. He catches the big bullets, and then uses yellow to heal, and then uses green to bring back the TUs so he can catch the next big bullet. I want this, especially in PvE, where I think Groot lives. So I want 4 Yellow covers. Hence, 4/5/4.

    Also, My desired team of Blade, Groot, T4or isn't going to be using Groot's Blue, ever, so...

    (Also I'm just going to call him Groot, faster and less dumb than Grocket).

    By your logic you would want Groot to be 3/5/5. I don't see 4/5/4 as viable at all: the difference between 3 and 4 yellow is 4k vs 5k health for 10 TU tiles I believe, whereas the difference between 4 and 5 blue is 33% more strike tile strength (an extra 300 damage worth of strike tiles I think). Here's the thing though: if you want Groot to be a semi-risky board shaker, then 3 yellow is better than 4 yellow as it lowers the hp gained, and therefore the amount of dmg he needs to take before you can use yellow again. 1k heal is not going to make a big difference on the outcome of your game, while 300 more dmg in strike tiles might matter a lot more. Also if you want him to never ever die, then 5 yellow is a lot safer I would imagine. 3 yellow is probably good enough, but its objectively riskier than having him at 5 yellow for obvious reasons.

    I see Groot more as a safer, cast his yellow once at the beginning of each match after retreat tanking and then let him facetank everything, without really expecting the enemy to do enough dmg to force his yellow off again. In this case, the board clear for his yellow is irrelevant since you aren't really casting it more than once per match. I think it's going to be rare when you use the yellow multiple times per match, and not enough turns have passed for the TUs to regenerate.

    I think 5/3/5 and 3/5/5 are both acceptable depending on how you want to use him. I don't see any merit in a 4 yellow build, so the only build left is 5/4/4, which seems worse than 5/3/5.

    I don't want "semi-risy board shaker", I specifically said I want "Immortal PvE God of Green death". Of course 5 yellow is safer, but less than 4 blue is not an option, which leaves 5/4/4 or 5/3/5, and 5 Green increases damage and board shake up, which in turn increases heal by adding TU tiles to the board. I disagree that 1k health has little impact on a match, I've won too many matches with under 1k health to believe that.

    PvE matches, when scaling works correctly, agasint 395 enemies take FOR..EV..ER.. Starting the match with yellow and then using it again after Groot catches 1 ability was not uncommon for me during the Meet Rocket and Groot event, which means you want as many TU dropping onto the board as possible. 4 blueflag.png minimum for CD length, as much board shake as possible, and as much healing as you can squeeze into those restrictions all adds up to 4/5/4.

    Against 395s you won't do faster with anything than patch mnmags cstorm. Once the combo gets going it's completely safe and ridiculously fast.
  • PhaserhawkPhaserhawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I was playing Rocket and Groot in a PvP only, then yes 5/3/5 is 100% the best build because as long as X-Force exists why would I want to use Blammo when X-Force does the same thing?

    Let's face it there are only a few characters that are PvP worthy

    4*--X-Force, Fury, 4hor, Devil Dino

    3*--Hood, Daken, Thor, C.Mags, Black Panther, Deadpool (only for purple death)

    2*--OBW, Thor, Ares, Torch

    That's about it, yes there are exceptions, but in high level PvP all you see are X-Force, 4hor, Fury, Hood, Daken, Devil Dino (usually as a 20K body)

    C.Mags, Thor, BP, and Deadpool are usually there for the mid levels and Daken and Hood fall off after awhile and it's just maxed out 4*'s, so am I going to be bringing my 5/3/5 Groot into PvP to battle along side featured character and X-Force? maybe at early levels, but you are only using Groot for the heal and his blue won't be on the board very long with X-Force anyway so it won't matter your build, he's just their to tank yellow for X-Force. So I'm going to optimize my R&G for PvE where he will be the most effective and save me health packs and that means running him probably 4/5/4 or 3/5/5 as the heal is less important then and you woldnt' bring him to level 395 guys anyway even if he's 5/5/5 because he doesn't put up enough damage.

    This is how I'm evaluatiing all my guys. Can they compete in high level PvP, yes or no (usually no) and if not then how can I best use them in PvE. What I have noticed is the "best build" polls are vastly skewed towards the prefered PvP/how to play him with X-Force build. Having decided to gear guys towards PvE I have been much more succesful in that enviornment and use far less health packs. In fact because of that I take back my 5/4/4 Daken as being the superior because I have noticed when paired with Falcon it's better to have him 5/5/3.
  • yogi_yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am updating the best character combo thread.

    Now that people have played with them for a while, what are their best pairings and trios?

    Thanks!
  • eidehuaeidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    I was successful in the gauntlet using R&G blue (max covered) with sentry WR ( in addition to sentry's yellow for the final node).

    Usually I would guess you could use just R&G blue (and not sacrifice), and you can use it a turn after world rupture too. (-- need to place tile near top, since it will countdown with world rupture cds, and cds count from top row to bottom (left to right in a row)).
  • HayekHayek Age Unconfirmed Posts: 96
    For extended PVE pushes, Rocket & Groot, Daken, and Blade are awesome together. Blade's purpleflag.png brings the damage to down high health targets very quickly. Both Daken and Rocket & Groot are true healers strike.png generators. Daken tanks purpletile.pngblacktile.pngtutile.png , Rocket & Groot tank bluetile.pnggreentile.pngredtile.pngyellowtile.png , so aside from AoE damage, Blade never gets hurt. They don't have a redflag.png red power, but since you want to keep as much redflag.png red on the board as it's safe to do, it works out. This combo is also incredibly fast at ramping up damage.

    Nodes with characters that have strong redflag.png take a little bit of finesse as you still want to deny red. And nodes with the Hulk can be tricky.
  • I think I'm leaning 445. If I want to use his yellow more than once a match I don't necessarily want him back to full health on a yellow match. I also like 4 for green just because it gives you the chance at destroying some pesky CD tiles which is great for Maggia and especially useful against these new damn Hand Ninjas. And since we can't use XF anyway...
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    SUPERTOM wrote:
    I think I'm leaning 445. If I want to use his yellow more than once a match I don't necessarily want him back to full health on a yellow match. I also like 4 for green just because it gives you the chance at destroying some pesky CD tiles which is great for Maggia and especially useful against these new damn Hand Ninjas. And since we can't use XF anyway...

    At that point why wouldn't you just go 3/5/5 instead? The difference between level 3 and 4 yellow is only 1k HP if there are 10 TU tiles out, and 5 green is a pretty big damage upgrade.
  • PhaserhawkPhaserhawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    SUPERTOM wrote:
    I think I'm leaning 445. If I want to use his yellow more than once a match I don't necessarily want him back to full health on a yellow match. I also like 4 for green just because it gives you the chance at destroying some pesky CD tiles which is great for Maggia and especially useful against these new damn Hand Ninjas. And since we can't use XF anyway...

    At that point why wouldn't you just go 3/5/5 instead? The difference between level 3 and 4 yellow is only 1k HP if there are 10 TU tiles out, and 5 green is a pretty big damage upgrade.

    Agreeing with NP, 4 is just bad in Green, it's okay in yellow and blue, but green you either go all in or as little as possible. I'm more than likely going to go 4/5/4 possibly 3/5/5 not sure what's better having an extra strike tile or better healing, but to me 4 in blue is mandatory

    I have a new view of yellow, if you get below 25% and you are playing PvE, you are either going to die and use a health pack or heal whether it's fully or partially. All that matters is how quickly you end up using his yellow again, basically is your R&G going to be starting matches at 6720 health, 8110, or full health. I have been using him here and there and I love his green, to me it's one of the better green skills in the game. And I didn't think blue was all that great until I realized, duh I get to place the tile, I always forget that and it pretty much resolves all the time at 3 CD let alone 2CD.

    To me the reason to have 5 yellow is if you really need him to tank for a yellow primary or green secondary character. Of useable characters he can help protect, he can cover

    Yellow--X-Force, Black Panther, Thor, 4hor, Cap, Falcon, CMags, Sentry, Hood, Patch (but why?).
    Green--Blade, Loki, Sentry, Thor, Punisher
    Blue--Cap, Daken (but why)

    So of those he's covering in 2 of the three categories you want to pair him with Captain America, Sentry, and Thor the most as he will cover them well and he can heal, I don't see him pairing that great with Captain America just because they would be fighting over blue IMO. Pairing him with Sentry would have made sense pre-Sentry nerf and if you pair him with Thor it's best to go 5/3/5 for R&G. I think R&G is a slow and powerful tanky character that is hard to kill, I don't need him to be invisible, I need him to be a solid PvE guy that can dish out damage, shake up the board and save me health packs, that's why I'm really leaning to 3/5/5 because I do agree with NP, the extra 1K health is nice, but you will probably save more life having blue maxed.
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    SUPERTOM wrote:
    I think I'm leaning 445. If I want to use his yellow more than once a match I don't necessarily want him back to full health on a yellow match. I also like 4 for green just because it gives you the chance at destroying some pesky CD tiles which is great for Maggia and especially useful against these new damn Hand Ninjas. And since we can't use XF anyway...

    At that point why wouldn't you just go 3/5/5 instead? The difference between level 3 and 4 yellow is only 1k HP if there are 10 TU tiles out, and 5 green is a pretty big damage upgrade.

    Agreeing with NP, 4 is just bad in Green, it's okay in yellow and blue, but green you either go all in or as little as possible. I'm more than likely going to go 4/5/4 possibly 3/5/5 not sure what's better having an extra strike tile or better healing, but to me 4 in blue is mandatory

    I have a new view of yellow, if you get below 25% and you are playing PvE, you are either going to die and use a health pack or heal whether it's fully or partially. All that matters is how quickly you end up using his yellow again, basically is your R&G going to be starting matches at 6720 health, 8110, or full health. I have been using him here and there and I love his green, to me it's one of the better green skills in the game. And I didn't think blue was all that great until I realized, duh I get to place the tile, I always forget that and it pretty much resolves all the time at 3 CD let alone 2CD.

    To me the reason to have 5 yellow is if you really need him to tank for a yellow primary or green secondary character. Of useable characters he can help protect, he can cover

    Yellow--X-Force, Black Panther, Thor, 4hor, Cap, Falcon, CMags, Sentry, Hood, Patch (but why?).
    Green--Blade, Loki, Sentry, Thor, Punisher
    Blue--Cap, Daken (but why)

    So of those he's covering in 2 of the three categories you want to pair him with Captain America, Sentry, and Thor the most as he will cover them well and he can heal, I don't see him pairing that great with Captain America just because they would be fighting over blue IMO. Pairing him with Sentry would have made sense pre-Sentry nerf and if you pair him with Thor it's best to go 5/3/5 for R&G. I think R&G is a slow and powerful tanky character that is hard to kill, I don't need him to be invisible, I need him to be a solid PvE guy that can dish out damage, shake up the board and save me health packs, that's why I'm really leaning to 3/5/5 because I do agree with NP, the extra 1K health is nice, but you will probably save more life having blue maxed.

    I think you'd be crazy to not go 5 blue: level 4->5 blue is an extra like 300 strength on your strike tiles (732 to 1044). For some perspective, that's like almost an entire judgements worth of strike tiles in difference. Sacrificing this for 1k health seems crazy.
  • yogi_ wrote:
    I am updating the best character combo thread.

    Now that people have played with them for a while, what are their best pairings and trios?

    Thanks!

    As people have stated, Rocket & Groot is mainly a PvE entity because any use in PvP you could find for him can be replaced by X-Force, so all these teams are PvE focused. I've used Grocket a LOT in PvE and I love his sustainability there.

    Great Grocket PvE Teams:
    • L.Cap/Grocket/Baby IM40 (1 yellow)
      At 166 Grocket tanks all his colors on this team when put center forward. You use him as a bullet sponge to catch powers while hitting the IM40/LCap train hard for 4k damage every round eventually once you get the red coming in off the yellow.
    • Blade/Grocket/Daken
      AKA Team Strike Tile. Once again Grocket tanks all his colors, but you can have Daken tank Blue if you switch em up. Let Thirst roll while taking greentile.png and blacktile.png fire off Nightstalker to start stealing AP and then hit Blammo! For a few thousand damage and bonus cascade damage. Throw out a Keep Your Enemies Closer if you get 10 purpletile.png
    • Hood/Grocket/Blade
      I mainly like this team for its rainbow color coverage. Double black but very limited use on Intimidate anyway. No Red but you want to leave red out for Blade anyhow. Steals AP, Grocket can tank all his colors, Hood tanks only blue and oh yea, it steals AP again. Not great against strong red users like Astonishing Wolverine or Deadpool.
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bp / dp / grocket is also a pretty good pve team. You get rainbow coverage with good abilities in all colors, and groot tanks all 3 colors to boot. Its a little slow in that battleplan and alott are your only fast abilities with all other colors costing 4 match 3s+, but its not bad when your active abilities are all great.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2Nonce Equitaur 2 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm thinking of an Anvil Chorus type strategy, where an opponent / Goon one-shots Rocket&Groot to under 25% health, and they come back with the yellow match.

    What opponents are good for that, for anyone that has pulled this off?
  • KolenceKolence Posts: 741 Critical Contributor
    For goons, with scaling, it might only work for a short time while the one-shot damage stays in the Goldilocks range. Still 1/4 of Groot's health is not a small amount, so it might not be as short a time after all. icon_e_smile.gif I guess it depends on scaling... Also, goons can get cascades after resolving CD's if noting else, so it would be even riskier.

    But I'm a little perplexed by your new sig, Nonce. What fixing do Daredevil and Rocket need?
  • over_clockedover_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Alright. My Groot is maxed, 4/4/5. Have a green cover in cache. Since it's true that in PvP he doesn't combo well with either X-Force or 4or, it's logical to optimize for PvE. I will run the 4/4/5 some more (my favourite team with him so far is Blade/LT and I even still found Grocket's green decent in that comp when not having enough for CTS) and then likely try 3/5/5. He's buffed in the current PvE so he will tank all his colours which will likely help test his healing.
  • PhaserhawkPhaserhawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked wrote:
    Alright. My Groot is maxed, 4/4/5. Have a green cover in cache. Since it's true that in PvP he doesn't combo well with either X-Force or 4or, it's logical to optimize for PvE. I will run the 4/4/5 some more (my favourite team with him so far is Blade/LT and I even still found Grocket's green decent in that comp when not having enough for CTS) and then likely try 3/5/5. He's buffed in the current PvE so he will tank all his colours which will likely help test his healing.

    Yeah I'm torn on him, after facing off against him in Simulator where he was 5/5/5 I can honestly say that maxed yellow kicked my ****, I would get him low then cascade into yellow, boom back to full health. I Got a Plan was obviously the easiest to deal with and if I was to optimize him for PvP I would go 5/5/3. Sure you wont' get green to go very often, but his blue is so random and easily destroyed that not sure it's worth it, but as we've stated he is more of a PvE beast, the times I have used Blammo I have been always happy, it's a great skill, in fact it's probably the second best single target green in the game just behind X-Force.

    How often have you gotten blue to resolve? And please please post after some findings
  • I could see 5/4/4, as well. The jump from 4 to 5 isn't as big as the jump from 3 to 4 for either green or blue, it looks like - green has higher potential, but it's not a cheap skill even at 10, and to fully realize the higher potential you'd need 18 green AP.
Sign In or Register to comment.