Upcoming Versus Matchmaking Test - (Updated**)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• KevinMark wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:
    No problem at all for the testing. This PvP costed me more than 2000 HP. Do I have to pay more so that D3P tests the game ?

During beta testing, healing should be automatic, like loaners and AI. So we should not have to pay for health packs.
    No, of course not but I think it's your own fault spending that in an event with MMR testing involved. Sorry for your loss. I mean it. Like I said in my previous post, people shouldn't expect it to go smoothly in any testing.

Well, I am part of a competitive Alliance, and as previously said I wanted to get the Mystique covers. 2000 HP being less expensive than the 5000 HP of what the 4 covers are worth.

I could not even reach 1300 as I was attacked constantly when shielded, it was crazy. Was even wondering if shielding still meant that I could not appear in nodes...
  • KevinMark wrote:
    MikeHock wrote:
    Not sure how they make these decisions.

Because that's probably the best timing for better cover purchases by players.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]"Firstly, to everyone that provided feedback on their experience so far: THANK YOU. We're not just saying we're thankful, we're showing it by sending everyone that plays in the Event an Event Token for the next Versus Event. You'll receive it at the end of Nefarious Foes.

Did anyone get that token at the end of the event? icon_e_confused.gif
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Carnage_78 wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]"Firstly, to everyone that provided feedback on their experience so far: THANK YOU. We're not just saying we're thankful, we're showing it by sending everyone that plays in the Event an Event Token for the next Versus Event. You'll receive it at the end of Nefarious Foes.

Did anyone get that token at the end of the event? icon_e_confused.gif

Short answer: NO.

Long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ok...just wondered if I missed it or something...but I guess not...thank you for the update Pwuz_...much appreciated! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    My token just showed
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    just received my 250 iso8.png
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    just received my 250 iso8.png

Everyone so far in my alliance received the same.

How about 50hp to everyone? It wouldn't even make up for one shield, but at least it's something everyone can use.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting the Mystique tokens out. Some "wires got crossed" in the Dongles & Doodads Dept. You should be receiving your tokens this morning.

Thanks!
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Better late than never!