**** Thor (Goddess of Thunder) **** [PRE 2015-03]

Comments

• IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    ecir2002 wrote:
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    IceIX confirmed in the General thread that she has new abilities.

(I expect them to be damage, damage, and DAMAGE)

I got these new abilities all figured out.

14 red AP - Does X damage to team, X more damage to target.
    8 yellow AP - Does Y damage to target, adds 3 green tile to board.
    12 green AP - Does Z damage to target, adds 9 red tiles to board.

icon_lol.gif except:
    IceIX wrote:
    Goddess is not RGY.

FTFY
    14 Purple AP - Does X damage to team, X more damage to target.
    8 Blue AP - Does Y damage to target, adds 3 black tile to board.
    12 Black AP - Does Z damage to target, adds 9 purple tiles to board.

*FACEPALM*
  • ark123 wrote:
    A 4* Thor? Seems like she's gonna be pretty busted.

I'll be here all week folks

It's a good thing she doesn't use a sword.......think of the cleavage.
  • Tharos
    Tharos Posts: 129
    How many hit points for a 4* Thor? 20k?

Even if she does not look as fat as LThor, I guess she will become the character with the more health (unbuffed) in this game. How long to get her back to full health? It will be sooo long.
    I'm very curious to see her (even if I won't be able to play with her for maybe one year, since I do still haven't max covered any 4* yet).
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm curious if using her will lock the existing versions of Boy Thor. I don't know enough about her in the comics, did she exist at the same time as Boy Thor?
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    I'm curious if using her will lock the existing versions of Boy Thor. I don't know enough about her in the comics, did she exist at the same time as Boy Thor?

IceIX's response was "there's only one Mjolnir," so I read that as her locking the other Thors out.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Pwuz_ wrote:

The exact quote from Ice.
    IceIX wrote:
    Will Lady Thor and Thor be playable at the same time, or are they considered the same person? Different icon?
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_thor.png -- tripled characters.
    Mjolnir is still Mjolnir, so no, you can't use Odinson and Goddess at the same time. Doesn't mean that you might not see all three together in a Simulator of course. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Not much to pick, but it it's really neat cover. I like alot this LogoLettering of Thor icon_razz.gif

ilNwP8oRH3Rb.jpg
  • Houtro
    Can someone help me I don't know much about Marvel schedule.
    Is it possible to be released another issue of Lady Thor before she be presented to us!?
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    If you scroll to the bottom of the infographic in the link in the OP it's using a different cover...although maybe it's just a variant cover?
  • Houtro
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    If you scroll to the bottom of the infographic in the link in the OP it's using a different cover...although maybe it's just a variant cover?

Ok, your right it most be a variant cover. My bad, but think this one is away more cool!
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Houtro wrote:
    FierceKiwi wrote:

Ok, your right it most be a variant cover. My bad, but think this one is away more cool!
    Yep, we're using the Esad Ribic variant cover. Here's Midtown Comic's page with the various variant varieties for viewing pleasure.
  • Thank you Nonce for fixing her name.

So.. Not redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.png , then what? blacktile.pnggreentile.pngyellowtile.png a la X-Force? A rare beatface purpletile.png ?
  • Pwuz_
    marvel-thor-issue-1g.jpg

Wait, no one opted for Thor holding her hammer in a suggestive manner?
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2014
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    Pwuz_ wrote:

The exact quote from Ice.
    IceIX wrote:
    Will Lady Thor and Thor be playable at the same time, or are they considered the same person? Different icon?
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_thor.png -- tripled characters.
    Mjolnir is still Mjolnir, so no, you can't use Odinson and Goddess at the same time. Doesn't mean that you might not see all three together in a Simulator of course. icon_e_smile.gif
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Pwuz_ wrote:

IceIX's response was "there's only one Mjolnir," so I read that as her locking the other Thors out.

Actually, iirc, during Ragnarok, Loki found the Mjolnir Mold and had several hammers made. Of course, I don't think they were blessed with the Odin power, but they did smash Thors hammer to peices. Thor then had to take what was left of his Mjolnir, (which was little more than a handle with a rock on the end) to the Mjolnir Mold and had it fixed, but it was still not as strong as the original. So there are several Mjolnir's.
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    marvel-thor-issue-1g.jpg

I don't see anything. What am I missing? Is it because she needs to use two hands?
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    marvel-thor-issue-1g.jpg

I don't see anything. What am I missing? Is it because she needs to use two hands?
    I see a woman with very unproportional legs and arms of a man, holding a hammer.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Houtro wrote:
    FierceKiwi wrote:

Yep, we're using the Esad Ribic variant cover. Here's Midtown Comic's page with the various variant varieties for viewing pleasure.

Good Choice of Cover! Esad Ribic is amazing!
  • Pwuz_
    unbemator wrote:
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    marvel-thor-issue-1g.jpg

I see a woman with very unproportional legs and arms of a man, holding a hammer.

IF she were a man, holding "something" in that manner, what might be implied?

I'm trying not to spell this out too explicitly, but for those who can't guess:
    hC9CB2891
  • Looking forward to "Thoress".
    I think the only thing we can be certain of at this point is that she'll have big ****. icon_lol.gif
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    unbemator wrote:
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    marvel-thor-issue-1g.jpg

IF she were a man, holding "something" in that manner, what might be implied?

I'm trying not to spell this out too explicitly, but for those who can't guess:
    hC9CB2891

Woohoo! I just got an email from the internet. The internet says my post is the 1,000,000,000th showing sarcasm doesn't translate well in text form. Joy.
This discussion has been closed.