Most Compatible Character/Team Compositions

Options

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kolence wrote:
    Czlondono wrote:
    Hello Guys long time lurker, I just am starting to make the transition from 2 to 3. I currently have 4/2/4 doom and 2/4/5 patch. Which 2/3s would fit best alongside both of these for pvp/pve.
    I like to play Patch + Doom + Black Panther/Luke Cage.
    Spidey also has some synergies with them and can help in early climb.
    Magneto or Storm also have usable yellow with Patch.
    From 2*, I'd probably pick Ms.Marvel to use her red and black after Berserker Rage. Her yellow can destroy friendly tiles, but it's good at the end of fight or at the start to accelerate other colors and TU. Ares and Thor are also good of course.

Of all these, Patch/Doom/Cage is probably the most foolproof team for AI on defense.

patch/doom/daredevil seems to be working nicely.. DD gets rid of those pesky strike tiles patch gives to the other team.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    haven't read through every page but a goon only team of cap America, mnmags, and Cyclops has worked very well. Mags purple and Cyclops yellow feed the shields and add Cyclops black hammer and once going they can take out cds like nobody's business. they would not necessarily be any good in pvp but for goon only nodes they have worked well and my Cyclops is only 1/1/1 (but boosted for the current event). with a covered/leveled steve rogers and Cyclops I think this could take down some very high goon nodes.
  • If ytou want to CREAM Deadpool dailies...
    CMags/Falcon/Blade...

It's just STUPID what this trio can do.

focus on Blacks/Purple, gives Blade a chance to build up Strike tiles, once they start popping up, nail some yellows for the falcon effect (get some blues against goons), then use CMags yellow for shields. If a red match comes up, Mags can still use it as fuel. Every color but green is useful to you., You'll start hitting for over 600, getting hit for NOTHING, and attack tiles will do up to 4k (scary to watch) dmg.
    - Unreall
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Invisible Woman/Quicksilver/Bag Man.

Short an active Red, but the Board will be filled with locked tiles icon_lol.gif
  • TxMoose wrote:
    haven't read through every page but a goon only team of cap America, mnmags, and Cyclops has worked very well. Mags purple and Cyclops yellow feed the shields and add Cyclops black hammer and once going they can take out cds like nobody's business. they would not necessarily be any good in pvp but for goon only nodes they have worked well and my Cyclops is only 1/1/1 (but boosted for the current event). with a covered/leveled steve rogers and Cyclops I think this could take down some very high goon nodes.

Steve Rogers, Modern Magneto, and Cyclops are my go-to team for every single Big Enchilada in Deadpool's Daily, and every PvE node that looks tough. My Magneto is leveled & covered, Steve is 2/4/5, and Cyclops is a sad 1/1/2 - but for me, this team up beats all comers as far as goons go. I've had some success with it in PvP, but my Cyclops is still too squishy yet.

Magneto's purple sets up both Steve's offense (red AP) & defense (blue AP), Cyclops' black does decent damage even at 2 covers so long as there are enough red tiles on the board - and if there aren't he has his yellow (unless you want to use that AP for Steve for more protect tiles) or Magneto's purple. With three red users on the team, Steve is going to end up swimming in red tiles and even at 4 covers he hits hard. With two blue users, Steve's also not going to be hurting for blue tiles either and being able to target enemy countdown tiles at 5 covers is handy. Once the protect tiles are in place and the shields starting flying back, you're pretty much unstoppable in goonland.
  • Can I make a suggestion...at the beginning of each month create a new list of best team combos?
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My favorite combo right now is:

3* Captain Marvel 5/5/3
    3* Captain America 3/5/5
    3* Patch 5/2/5

Good color coverage, easy one shot complete destruction of enemy protect tiles, 2 attacks that can stun, two skills that create tremendously powerful protect tiles, excellent damage from red, red generation, kill one enemy, stun the other two, pull the pin on the Patch's green grenade and finish the job. Can easily do Deadpool Big Enchilada with little or no damage, especially with Patch's passive true healing yellow ability.
  • So any recommendations for gammora
  • Are there any good combos for 3* Magneto to pair with?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I already put this in Kamalas thread, but re-posting it here.. found a great team

Just for kicks, i tried a Daredevil, Cyclops (now that i finally have a yellow cover) Kamala

Daredevil is lvl 102 2/4/3
    Kamala is lvl 102 3/2/4
    Cyclops is lvl 78 3/1/3

Got an easy win in shield simulator (already got my heroic 10 pack this season, so just messing around waiting on heals) Won the match pretty easily

Huge surprise, i woke up to +41 in non-shielded defensive wins (had losses in there as well)

This team covers the rainbow, and i think i will work on building it into a core team once i get more covers..
  • Just putting in my 2 cents on Big enchilada combos.

I usually do:

Steve Rogers 3/5/5
    Cage 4/3/3 ? (i forgot lol, but i can stun with his black and yellow deals 4kish damage and he's at level 114~)
    OBW 3/5/5

With this setup, I don't even get damaged. As in 0. Anyway, the key is to just keep on stocking on AP while the goons are out. I usually stock red and blue in that order then yellow/black purple (you can prioritize purple if you can drain blue/red from the opponent). I rarely use purple though, but whenever it's ready, I drain AP from the goons. Don't use any ability on the goons so just keep on stocking ap and taking out those countdown timers. If a more that 2 timers are going off in the same turn and they're gonna hurt (Sniper/Mercilss Crush etc), use OBW blue, otherwise just overwrite one with capn blue or red.

Bfore you kill the last goon in wave 1, make sure you have enough for capn red or cage black to start off the chain. As soon as that last goon dies, 3 heroes come in. Let them taste the fury of capn's shield + cage's yellow and black. obviously take out the dangerous ones first (you have to check if they have enough ap to do anything) like Hood/Gamora etc. If you can't kill them all in on turn, stun them with capn blue and stock more ap.

After you kill this wave, th goons become stronger and that's a good thing. Why? more time to max out your AP stocks. Don't use abilities as much as possible. You can use Capn Red, but make sure not to kill them all that fast. I usually end up with 25-30 AP of yellow/red/black/blue after this. As usual, just kill off the last goon with cage black or capn red (THIS IS IMPORTANT! this assures you start the next turn so less chances of the ai using an ability or triggering a stupid cascade that can wipe you).

Then just spam all abilities. I often dont have to match on wave 4 as they all die to 2 cage yellows, 2-3 capn reds and all of cage black (which hits 2k + stun after the initial strike)

Hope this helps!
  • Scarlet Witch + Kingpin: Free countdown -> kingpin's black
    Scarlet Witch + ProfX: SW's Arcane Incantation passive to ProfX's Master Plan passive.
    Scarlet Witch + Hawkeye: same thing -> Hawkeye's Quickshot

As a pink generator:
    Scarlet Witch + Deadpool.
    Scarlet Witch + IF
  • I'm starting to find that Invisible Woman and 3* Human Torch are a great team together. Apart from Purple they cover all the colours with HT focusing on attack and IW focused on defence and should all else fail with level 5 force bubbles tied with her Blue ability to generate them she can wipe out most characters in one hit.

The only problem I have is trying to figure out who the third should be. In the Daily's having OBW works well but for PvP she's too weak and exposed at the beginning of the match so not sure who could work with the pair of them.
  • Twonto
    Twonto Posts: 6
    Options
    I have had a lot of success using Doom, Iron Fist and Luke Cage... Also Mohawk Storm, Black Panther and Blade...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey everyone. I recently thought of a build with the following characters as there are no Cyclop compatibility that I've seen yet in forum unless it's deep somewhere within these pages lol . So here is what I've thought and come up with... Let me know your thoughts and input

Character: Current build
    Future build
    3* Cyclop 1/4/3
    3/5/5
    3* Dr. Doom 2/4/3
    3/5/5
    2* Moonstone 5/5/3
    5/5/3

My strategy for this build is to get yellowflag.png or blue as fast as I can. Reason being, yellowflag.png makes team up tiles to redflag.png for Moonstone. blueflag.png tiles pumps up Doom's blueflag.png skill to make the rest blackflag.png for Cyclop. You get the picture lol.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mangoguy wrote:
    Hey everyone. I recently thought of a build with the following characters as there are no Cyclop compatibility that I've seen yet in forum unless it's deep somewhere within these pages lol . So here is what I've thought and come up with... Let me know your thoughts and input

Future build
    3* Cyclop 1/4/3
    3/5/5
    3* Dr. Doom 2/4/3
    3/5/5
    2* Moonstone 5/5/3
    5/5/3

My strategy for this build is to get yellowflag.png or blue as fast as I can. Reason being, yellowflag.png makes team up tiles to redflag.png for Moonstone. blueflag.png tiles pumps up Doom's blueflag.png skill to make the rest blackflag.png for Cyclop. You get the picture lol.

Cyclops, doom, and a good green user. I suggest Kamala or GSBW.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My trio :

icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_magneto.png 5 redflag.png 3 blueflag.png 5 yellowflag.png
    icon_loki.png 3 purpleflag.png 5 blackflag.png 5 greenflag.png

-> Focus on Red/Purple
    Once you see a dominant color use Loki's purple or once after erasing the TemUp tile, tutile.png with magneto's Red, let's abuse of Loki's purple.

You will get cascade and collecting bunch of AP. Use IW to change the board to get more TeamUp tile, then cycling...

On Daredevil event, playing with this : icon_blade.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_hood.png

I'm working on a Cyclops's team.
  • chill21genlee
    chill21genlee Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    wheels + wanda + gsbw ....
    absolutely no rainbow balance and completely relies on getting deceptive tactics off before she gets downed. ..
    but..
    if you do get it roliing just pummels anyone..
    my x is 200 ish wanda is 150 and widow is 166...even without maxed i routinely crush max 4 star teams....
    almost dont want to share this but I'm sure others have already figured it out
  • chill21genlee
    chill21genlee Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    Czlondono wrote:
    Hello Guys long time lurker, I just am starting to make the transition from 2 to 3. I currently have 4/2/4 doom and 2/4/5 patch. Which 2/3s would fit best alongside both of these for pvp/pve.

loki is your huckleberry can switch patches neg strike tiles to protect has cheap board shake and punishes ai for 4 match w steal..hes low hp but doom can tank in front if memory serves
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mangoguy wrote:

Future build
    3* Cyclop 1/4/3
    3/5/5
    3* Dr. Doom 2/4/3
    3/5/5
    2* Moonstone 5/5/3
    5/5/3

your cyc is similar to mine (1 red, but some yellow/black). I use him to feed red and add black to teams.
    1) my go-to goon team is lcap/cyc/mnmags (love this team btw). once going (can be slow to start - might have to eat a cd or 2) can take down any goon nodes regardless of level.
    2) I also use him to feed my daken/axwolvie team. might work for patch too but my patch isn't very usable yet.
    3) works well with daredevil. throw down a trap and then flood the board with red.