Unstable ISO!!!

Comments

• zzzWolph leading my bracket with 3540, no.10 has 1607. I am (hopefully) safe in 3rd place with 2518 and a 500 point buffer over 4th.

I think that me and zzz we're the only ones to farm the 4- and 6-point repeatables, so nearly everyone else gave up the chase, except for Handsome3314 who overtook me a couple of days ago. This tournament has been very good to me, if I stay 3rd I'll have made 1600 Hero Points out of it. With each extra space costing 350 now, I'll need it icon_eek.gif

icon_lol.gif Yeah our bracket seems pretty easy, we probably demoralized them all too much in the first few days with our grinding, haven't had to do any grinding since Wednesday and feel no threat of being knocked down. Sorry guys!
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    My bracket has Polkio at 5001 and 10 at 2506. Pretty sure ours is the worse bracket...

(And, I blame Polkio for creating some sort of arms race.)
  • Nemek wrote:
    My bracket has Polkio at 5001 and 10 at 2506. Pretty sure ours is the worse bracket...

(And, I blame Polkio for creating some sort of arms race.)

To be honest I think you got right. My farming 3hour madness at 4iso mission give me leadership and after that people start to chase me. Sorry guys icon_e_smile.gif
    To be continued in chapter 2...
  • Really dissapointed no new missions.
    If only I could of got to the repeatable missions earlier
    What I also don't understand is why with 7 people on 1005 points, I am missing out on the rank 200 prize.
    Shouldn't we all get it if we tie
  • Really dissapointed no new missions.
    If only I could of got to the repeatable missions earlier
    What I also don't understand is why with 7 people on 1005 points, I am missing out on the rank 200 prize.
    Shouldn't we all get it if we tie

I'm thinking time has something to do with that. I believe the most recent one gets bumped to the top
  • If this is chapter 1, will it be available again in some other form after the tournament version of it is finished? I ask for future generations that might miss out on continuity if they come in later and go straight from prologue to chapter 2, not because I want to earn rewards from these fights again. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Oh Well, you win some you lose some, but I still think if you tie you should get the prize too

I do want to say though I have really enjoyed the structure of these missions as opposed to the straight tournaments.
    Gives the game more spirit and was fun cracking some of the extremely tough battles
    Except for last repeatable, that just sucked, I am sure I will get it next time
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    I agree. I think this event has been awesome. A lot of people complain about the tournaments being a sprint and not a marathon, or certain characters being useless (hawkeye, etc)...and this event fills a lot of those desires. Plus, there was a TON of ISO/rewards just for doing the missions.
  • Where is the last round of new missions!!!!!
  • This event is not bad consider vs those pvp event.
  • Well one thing is for sure, Hogunner was totally wrong.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Well one thing is for sure, Hogunner was totally wrong.
    What did he say?

BTW, was anyone lucky enough to get Spidey during the non-repeatable missions. Kept getting **** rewards.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    What did he say?

BTW, was anyone lucky enough to get Spidey during the non-repeatable missions. Kept getting **** rewards.
    i manage to get just 1.
  • Wow, this 3* Iron Man is one expensive dude to use AP-wise. Think I'll just tuck him away in the ol' comic box.
  • Arg, I dropped to rank 16 in the last minute!!

But well, it'll be ages before I get enough covers for him to be useful anyway I suppose.
  • anyone else feel kinda lost without any events going on? i perfected every prologue mission so the only thing i can do technically is shield training. which is meh rewards considering i got most then dropped back.
  • Yes me too, I am sure we won't have to wait long.

I also managed to do that last repeatable 3 times successfully, with a few misses, which put just put me in the top 200
    So at least one of the new iron man covers icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ranzera wrote:
    What did he say?

I got 2 of them but I think one would've been enough. I liked the heroic tokens more icon_e_wink.gif
  • I got 1000 HP!!! lol... sitting on 2100 hp now.
  • Yes me too, I am sure we won't have to wait long.

I also managed to do that last repeatable 3 times successfully, with a few misses, which put just put me in the top 200
    So at least one of the new iron man covers icon_e_smile.gif

woow the last repeatable mission is so hard. and yet why do you rank in top 200 only? i got inn top 50 not even doing that mission once. my team only got C Storm lv 69 and Ironman lv 50. thor only lv35