Unstable ISO!!!

Comments

• Enough for me to reach 3000, mercifully. The repeatable looks ghastly.

Battle in Brazil - 8 red iso

Lv120 Commander
    Lv97 Ragnarok
    Lv85 Moonstone

Oh. And you have to field Cap. Sure am glad that I ground out plenty of points on the Daken/Bullseye one.
  • i'll speak for the rest of the populace.

my god.
  • Yeah, if you thought they screwed you before, get ready for this one.
  • Bet you're glad you are near 3000 too hey cc?
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Whenever they release a new mission, I always think the same thoughts.

"Now why didn't I farm the previous mission more? "

Harder than even the last mission, and you're forced to use Capt America. Good grief; if the aim is to make us detest Capt America, it's working.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Bet you're glad you are near 3000 too hey cc?

No doubt. Just have to grind out 102 more points...
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    I am glad I broke 3000 before this new repeatable.
  • I don't know about "screwed"; rather, they were very generous with the 'freebie' points (so as to let just about everyone move up the Progression Reward ladder). I know I wasn't anticipating hitting 2K when I first looked at the list, and if the last day's rewards are equally generous I might just snag the 500 Hero Points before we're done.

Now to hunt down that elusive last Cap Red I need...
  • Bombul wrote:
    Whenever they release a new mission, I always think the same thoughts.

"Now why didn't I farm the previous mission more? "

I literally thought that myself before the Daken/Bullseye one expired, as I figured the next one would most likely be even harder.

The lightning tournaments can't have helped people looking to move up to the next levels either. Tactical ploy on the part of D3P lol.
  • At this point I really feel like Icex was trolling us with that post about us maybe liking the next repeatables the other day. I'll get blue spidey but this is really hard for casual people to get many of the rewards.
  • Man oh man. I am sitting 7 points away from my very first spidey cover at 1493 and I don't know how I am going to be able to tackle this one. I guess I will just have to wait for the next re-set and not try this repeatable. Ugh, Ragnarok hits for at least 400 on a 4 match.
  • Definitely fielding cap against those monsters isn't even fair. haha. Fortunately for me i have some control over what's going on with my magneto. Never would of thought being able to clear tiles in explosions and turning 5 tiles blue would be so helpful.
  • Man oh man. I am sitting 7 points away from my very first spidey cover at 1493 and I don't know how I am going to be able to tackle this one. I guess I will just have to wait for the next re-set and not try this repeatable. Ugh, Ragnarok hits for at least 400 on a 4 match.

Yep. Just watched Ragnarok kill Cap and hit Thor for over 4,000 with one instance of Thunderclap.
  • whelp, ragnarok just chained and killed two of my members.

nope.
  • At 2458 after finishing the new missions, think I'll wait for the next refresh, that should get me the 500 HP reward. Still hoping for a top 3 in my bracket, but anyone who can bump me by farming the repeatable has earned it!
  • ladder might be able to farm it cause he has a high level spidey to regain his health. you might be able to beat it, but ur team would take such a beating without a spidey
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Yikes! I totally wish I had farmed the previous one more as well.

Ragnarok also did over 4,000 damage to me with one thunderclap as well. Got their team down halfway before getting my clock cleaned.

If any of you find a good strategy for this one, I'd be very happy to hear it.

Still sitting at #1 in my bracket for now (though I expect to be back at #3 shortly, which I'm ok with).
  • Wonder how much ISO the next set of missions will reward. Need 267 for Blue Spidey. The only color of Spidey I'm missing too.
  • forgrim wrote:
    ladder might be able to farm it cause he has a high level spidey to regain his health. you might be able to beat it, but ur team would take such a beating without a spidey

There's no way I'm farming that. Just beat it first time with Thor (lv85) Spidey (lv 130) Cap (lv42). Concentrated on bumping off Ragnarok first, made sure he couldn't unleash Thunderclap by webbing him up at every opportunity. Once he was gone, Commander was the next target - again using webbing to fend off Moonstone when I could. Touch and go with some of the countdown tiles, tried not to get overwhelmed by them. Commander gone, Moonstone on her own was easy.

But all told, not easy. Not being able to select my Ragnarok hurts! Could probably refine my team to make easier work of this, but not really inclined to now I have 3000 in the bag. Got the 500 iso reward as well, so not really bothered about the other rewards for that mission (target locks and a standard cover pack). Anyone who wants (or maybe needs) to farm that, and can do it consistently, certainly earns my respect.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    forgrim wrote:
    ladder might be able to farm it cause he has a high level spidey to regain his health. you might be able to beat it, but ur team would take such a beating without a spidey

There's no way I'm farming that. Just beat it first time with Thor (lv85) Spidey (lv 130) Cap (lv42). Concentrated on bumping off Ragnarok first, made sure he couldn't unleash Thunderclap by webbing him up at every opportunity. Once he was gone, Commander was the next target - again using webbing to fend off Moonstone when I could. Touch and go with some of the countdown tiles, tried not to get overwhelmed by them. Commander gone, Moonstone on her own was easy.

But all told, not easy. Not being able to select my Ragnarok hurts! Could probably refine my team to make easier work of this, but not really inclined to now I have 3000 in the bag. Got the 500 iso reward as well, so not really bothered about the other rewards for that mission (target locks and a standard cover pack). Anyone who wants (or maybe needs) to farm that, and can do it consistently, certainly earns my respect.

Only way to do that is storm with 2 decoys and lots of luck
    1 with luck after decoys dead ragnarock is dead
    2 without luck after decoys dead ragnarok should have about 1000 life = storm is dead

No efficient at all. Damm only 1200 points to wolvie