Unstable ISO!!!

Options

Comments

• The mission isn't actually all that bad/hard.. but I'm using +3AllAP and +3Red/Yellow boosts. It's farmable so far with the boosts, not sure how it's gonna go without them. If all goes well, I'm gonna shoot for 3k within the next two days
  • Still, suppose people who didn't have a beefy Cap yesterday weren't much happier.

I've got a Lv42 Cap, didn't even bother selecting him most times. Ran a two man team of Spidey and Ragnarok for the most part rarely in trouble. Used classic Storm on occasion to mix it up for comedy value.

This new one is pretty easy with the right team and careful management of the board. As noted, see off the Dark Avengers, then set about bullying the Muscle.
  • The Ladder wrote:

This new one is pretty easy with the right team and careful management of the board. As noted, see off the Dark Avengers, then set about bullying the Muscle.

With your Ragnarok it should be cake. I believe you also have a Grey Suit Black Widow to throw in the mix. Take them both in, match some reds (10-12ish) and it's over icon_lol.gif
  • this mission is hell if they get lucky and chain a bunch of random **** that keeps falling and chaining. two fours in a row => 1000 damage.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Well I feel much better about this event now. I've missed a couple a missions, never beaten the repeatables (i just figured a good team for them today when it gets hard :-p) and I'm still in the top 200 of my bracket. I don't need to be deranged to get a shiny new Iron Man, so hurray for MPQ!
  • Dninot wrote:
    Well I feel much better about this event now. I've missed a couple a missions, never beaten the repeatables (i just figured a good team for them today when it gets hard :-p) and I'm still in the top 200 of my bracket. I don't need to be deranged to get a shiny new Iron Man, so hurray for MPQ!

Yeah I've only done the repeatables once or twice each and I'm still hovering around #50. Be interesting to see what the last day holds; if it's an "easy" repeatable, I'm going to assume top 50 might be hard to stay in but if they continue being this hard I think I can pull top 50 pretty easy.
  • Anybody going for the X-Force Wolverines?
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    Anybody going for the X-Force Wolverines?

I was thinking about it after day 5 but it is too much time wasted to do this imo
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    Anybody going for the X-Force Wolverines?

No. 3000 is more than enough to target with prizes at increments of 250 to keep you going. From 3000 to 5000 is going to be a lonely old slog.
  • Forgrim took a sprint. ...I'll just slowly walk back up to him again...
  • I'm just trying to keep within #50 to get some extra coins and currently on #48, will try yet again to manage the current repeatable, failed 2 times, last time it was really close.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am considering going for the X-Force Wolverine at Rank 5000, I am currently at 2150.

It will all depend on what the next repeatable is and how hard I want to push this current one.
  • Bainee wrote:
    I am considering going for the X-Force Wolverine at Rank 5000, I am currently at 2150.

It will all depend on what the next repeatable is and how hard I want to push this current one.

Really? I was 2500 points after day 5 and I was not considering 5000 points at all. But If you will try it I hope you succeded
  • I can't even do this one with boosts sadly. I tried training up my classic storm but I only have covers to get her to 38 and only 1 cover into barrier. My Captain isn't high enough to overwrite tiles either and is only 24. I guess these events are only for people who have been playing from the beginning.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    I can't even do this one with boosts sadly. I tried training up my classic storm but I only have covers to get her to 38 and only 1 cover into barrier. My Captain isn't high enough to overwrite tiles either and is only 24. I guess these events are only for people who have been playing from the beginning.

There is a nice fight for 3rd place in our bracket. Keep pushing icon_e_smile.gif
  • Polkio wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    I can't even do this one with boosts sadly. I tried training up my classic storm but I only have covers to get her to 38 and only 1 cover into barrier. My Captain isn't high enough to overwrite tiles either and is only 24. I guess these events are only for people who have been playing from the beginning.

There is a nice fight for 3rd place in our bracket. Keep pushing icon_e_smile.gif

I can't beat the repeatable at all. I'm too far behind level wise. The covers I have can either beat the dark avengers or wipe the count downs but not both icon_e_sad.gif

I made a big push to get storm up from level 9 yesterday. Sadly it hasn't paid off. Just not enough damage yet. I don't like that these are so high in levels that there's only 1 or 2 winning strategies :-\
  • I've been really lucky on this last repeatable as my team seems tailor made for it. I'm using a Spider-man Classic 5/5, Venom 5/5 and Black Widow - Grey Suit 5/2/4. Using a +3 all AP and +3 B/P I can stun both Avengers at the start, then work on matching Blue and Black to keep them stunned and get my black up to 12. Once at 12 I use devour to take out the level 150 counter spammer in one go. Keeping the Avengers stunned is pretty easy at a cost of 2 Blue, so I just build up my Widow's sniper skill and take them out pretty quickly. Best part is there are a variety of ways to stay in even without the necessary colors. Black Widow lets me keep the counters at bay with her purple and red skills if I can't get black quick enough and Spider-man's yellow skill keeps me healthy should the worst happen.

Hated to post this as I know not everyone has a Spider-man with webbing skill at level 5 (which is really the only thing that makes this possible) but I wanted to share. If it makes you feel any better I'm getting my heroic butt handed to me in the Dark Avenger tournament.
  • dcalbie wrote:
    I've been really lucky on this last repeatable as my team seems tailor made for it. I'm using a Spider-man Classic 5/5, Venom 5/5 and Black Widow - Grey Suit 5/2/4. Using a +3 all AP and +3 B/P I can stun both Avengers at the start, then work on matching Blue and Black to keep them stunned and get my black up to 12. Once at 12 I use devour to take out the level 150 counter spammer in one go. Keeping the Avengers stunned is pretty easy at a cost of 2 Blue, so I just build up my Widow's sniper skill and take them out pretty quickly. Best part is there are a variety of ways to stay in even without the necessary colors. Black Widow lets me keep the counters at bay with her purple and red skills if I can't get black quick enough and Spider-man's yellow skill keeps me healthy should the worst happen.

Hated to post this as I know not everyone has a Spider-man with webbing skill at level 5 (which is really the only thing that makes this possible) but I wanted to share. If it makes you feel any better I'm getting my heroic butt handed to me in the Dark Avenger tournament.

Hey, dcalbie, it's all good; no reason to feel bad because you're doing well. I appreciate you sharing your strategy even though my Spiderman is just 1/0/0 at this point lol, someday he'll be strong enough to run with the big dogs. I do have a 4/5 Venom so at least there's that, heehee. icon_e_smile.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    dcalbie wrote:
    I've been really lucky on this last repeatable as my team seems tailor made for it. I'm using a Spider-man Classic 5/5, Venom 5/5 and Black Widow - Grey Suit 5/2/4. Using a +3 all AP and +3 B/P I can stun both Avengers at the start, then work on matching Blue and Black to keep them stunned and get my black up to 12. Once at 12 I use devour to take out the level 150 counter spammer in one go. Keeping the Avengers stunned is pretty easy at a cost of 2 Blue, so I just build up my Widow's sniper skill and take them out pretty quickly. Best part is there are a variety of ways to stay in even without the necessary colors. Black Widow lets me keep the counters at bay with her purple and red skills if I can't get black quick enough and Spider-man's yellow skill keeps me healthy should the worst happen.

Hey, dcalbie, it's all good; no reason to feel bad because you're doing well. I appreciate you sharing your strategy even though my Spiderman is just 1/0/0 at this point lol, someday he'll be strong enough to run with the big dogs. I do have a 4/5 Venom so at least there's that, heehee. icon_e_smile.gif

I wish I haven't upgrade venom to 5/5. 4/5 is much better. I didn't notice AP cost increase. Probably for endgame it is not such important.
    Back to topic: 7 iso mission is quite hard, wonder what change devs prepare to us today
  • Polkio wrote:

I wish I haven't upgrade venom to 5/5. 4/5 is much better. I didn't notice AP cost increase. Probably for endgame it is not such important.
    Back to topic: 7 iso mission is quite hard, wonder what change devs prepare to us today

I had the same thought! Upping the team web from 4 to 7 AP makes a big difference. I wasn't going to upgrade but my level was automatically raised during the last major app update (I know...first world problems) so I didn't really have a choice. Have to admit that it DOES feel good to take out everyone in one hit, its just hard to get that 8 web requirement.