Unstable ISO!!!

Options

Comments

• I ran a few Venom battles on Battle in Brazil to test out getting a full team devour - even flanked with high level Ragnarok and Spider-Man, wasn't all that easy. I found the biggest pain to be keeping enough tiles on board to web up and getting the black AP to even devour at all! More hassle than it's worth, Classic Storm is in now and I've got it down to the point of totally ignoring the Muscle, because Raggy/Storm make mincemeat of him once he's isolated.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    I ran a few Venom battles on Battle in Brazil to test out getting a full team devour - even flanked with high level Ragnarok and Spider-Man, wasn't all that easy. I found the biggest pain to be keeping enough tiles on board to web up and getting the black AP to even devour at all! More hassle than it's worth, Classic Storm is in now and I've got it down to the point of totally ignoring the Muscle, because Raggy/Storm make mincemeat of him once he's isolated.

Yes, keeping the web tiles on the board is a big problem, much easier to get the 5 for a one member devour then the 8 for a full team. Also, running out of yellow tiles to web is an issue, especially when you're facing mobs that place counters on yellow tiles which makes them unusable.

That said, I haven't lost a battle on "Leaving Brazil" yet and each one only takes about 2 minutes. I DO use a b/g boost as well which I noticed I failed to mention in my first post which means I'm only two black matches away from a devour. Using three boosts each battle can get pricey especially when you only get 20 iso for a win (also, those 250 iso rewards are kind of insulting), but you do get boosts as well so sometimes it counters the cost.
  • I really wish they'd give us an easier low value mission. Bring back the 2 iso mission. I'm close enough to grind out blue Spidey on that.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    I really wish they'd give us an easier low value mission. Bring back the 2 iso mission. I'm close enough to grind out blue Spidey on that.

I have a feeling the last mission will be just that, to allow everyone back into tournament contention.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    I really wish they'd give us an easier low value mission. Bring back the 2 iso mission. I'm close enough to grind out blue Spidey on that.

So you're saying you want a treat instead of a trick in honor of today's holiday?
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ranzera wrote:

Same, me and you have both fallen in rank because of this last repeatable XD
  • Shuino wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:

Opposite for me. Last few ones weren't that good, especially Moonstone, but this Daken+Bullseye one is great. Abusing the free Spidey with a lvl30 Storm. Then lvl 30 Thor cleans up. Both cards are easy to obtain. Don't need high lvls for that mission.
  • It's really brutal. I can't compete if I'm paralyzed.
  • Shuino
    Options
    Shuino wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:

Opposite for me. Last few ones weren't that good, especially Moonstone, but this Daken+Bullseye one is great. Abusing the free Spidey with a lvl30 Storm. Then lvl 30 Thor cleans up. Both cards are easy to obtain. Don't need high lvls for that mission.

I have a 70 Thor, 60 Storm and I get worked by this mission. I have lost Thor in just them matching gems getting lucky doing 1000's of damage.
  • Shuino wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:

I just tried your method and got my first win with a 16 thor, 20 spidey and a 34 classic storm. You're my hero! It was close as nails but I see the strategy. Gonna grind thor up a bit and give this a real go. Thanks man icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Shuino wrote:
    Shuino wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:

I have a 70 Thor, 60 Storm and I get worked by this mission. I have lost Thor in just them matching gems getting lucky doing 1000's of damage.

Use the default spidey they give you if you are not already.

Make sure to only match enviroment tiles and purple tiles until Storm's passive kills Draken and Bullseye. It should only take three matches.

If you do not have a purple or enviroment match on your first turn, retreat and try for one again.

This is exactly what I have been doing this past day and I have farmed a disgusting amount of points.
  • Shuino
    Options
    Bainee wrote:

Use the default spidey they give you if you are not already.

Make sure to only match enviroment tiles and purple tiles until Storm's passive kills Draken and Bullseye. It should only take three matches.

If you do not have a purple or enviroment match on your first turn, retreat and try for one again.

This is exactly what I have been doing this past day and I have farmed a disgusting amount of points.

90% of the time there are very few Environment tiles to put Spidey out front. (So I retreat and try again for a better board) Then when I get spidey out front he usually gets knocked out in 1 turn. I then need to retreat and try again. The moonstone mission was much much easier for getting points.
  • Bainee explains the tactic I am using with lower lvl storm and thor. Though some times I do use some of the boosts you get plenty in this mission.
  • Shuino
    Options
    ArchJojo wrote:
    Bainee explains the tactic I am using with lower lvl storm and thor. Though some times I do use some of the boosts you get plenty in this mission.

It does work but I spend about 10 minutes getting 7 points as the board just never plays in my favor. I have retreated from that mission over a 100 times now.
  • Hit 3k last night.. I think i'm gonna go for 5k unless a bunch of lightning tournaments pop up
  • Good luck!

Passed 2500, my interest is dwindling - sooooo repetitive...
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    Hit 3k last night.. I think i'm gonna go for 5k unless a bunch of lightning tournaments pop up

Go lighyning. You can won so much iso and good covers.
  • Polkio wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    Hit 3k last night.. I think i'm gonna go for 5k unless a bunch of lightning tournaments pop up

Go lighyning. You can won so much iso and good covers.

Yeah you're right, I was only going to grind if there was nothing else to do, so sick of the Dark Avengers tournament at the moment. It feels so good playing matches where I don't have to wait for all the passives to go off before I can make my next move
  • New missions. Looks Like 395 points from the ones currently visible icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • anyone get to the repeatable yet? How is it like?