Unstable ISO!!!

Options

Comments

• Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Continued in episode 2?
  • wish more than just one opened up tbh with a new repeatable haha. i'm aiming for 2750 and just broke 2000. i have 3 purple spidey so dont need that last one
  • Going for Wolvie. Only 575 points to 5000 mark
  • Dralion wrote:
    That's pretty much the strategy I use but with thor at lv 39, and Storm at lv 16 (maxed out).... so not sure what you mean by **** team icon_razz.gif

Ha, I'm not hating on your team, compared to the bracket I'm in my team is weak with TheLadder at the top sporting a 100+ Rag! I'm nearly at 1800 points and there's no hope to break into the top 15. I'm just going for the yellow spidey card as this week is the first time I've unlocked him and that will give me the last of his 3 abilities icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hahah, nah, I do think my team is no good either.
    I'm luckily in an easier bracket.
    I'm sitting 1650 points, and on rank 10... With some luck, I'll stay top 15.
  • So that's the end of the event? Not getting extra missions on Sunday? Bummer for me, as I was hoping to pick up a blue Spidey.
  • i farmed a little of the ragnarok mission but one mistake, team's wiped out. painful.

what team u running dralion, i see u roaring up the ranks
  • Have 1409 so should reach 1500 without much trouble even without new missions tomorrow.
  • The new mission took me over the magic 2500 so I'm a happy Agent. I am comfortably 3rd in my bracket, zzzWolph has led it pretty much all week, and Handsome 3314 overtook me a while back. Fortunately I was able to farm the 6-point repeatable without using resources, and I've been riding on the points from that since.

However, I'm expecting some more missions tomorrow and maybe a 10-point repeatable, so it could all kick off. As long as theremisn't a last minute string of missions after I go to bed, that would suck.
  • I must be in an extremely easy bracket, over 200+ ahead of third and I have 1900 points.
  • Yep im in an easy bracket as well thank god.

Sitting 3rd with 1634, 4th has 1505 icon_e_biggrin.gif . Top only has 1806.

Fingers crossed there are no late chargers.
  • My bracket is a bit harder with a 2343 top.
    I was too weak at the start and have finally reached the repeatable now by doing a few impossibles with 1005 points but way too weak to do that last one.
    Fingers crossed for more missions tomorrow
  • Sheesh i'm in the bracket with Zzz. icon_neutral.gif
  • icon_lol.gif Sitting pretty at 3540. Haven't had the will to grind since Wednesday
  • our 15th place is 2048. wth ur brackets lol
  • Polkio wrote:
    Going for Wolvie. Only 575 points to 5000 mark

Nice, are you grinding the repeatable easily?

I wanted to hit 5k, but ultimately decided to have a life this weekend and take it easy on the MPQ icon_lol.gif
  • The highest rank in my girlfriend's bracket is 1350 something. I get to bracket up with Polkio. I am sad.
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    Going for Wolvie. Only 575 points to 5000 mark

Nice, are you grinding the repeatable easily?

I wanted to hit 5k, but ultimately decided to have a life this weekend and take it easy on the MPQ icon_lol.gif

85 level storm is all you need.
    9 level cpt america - low life - he is a decoy
    XXX - choose second decoy - Yelena is nice - mine has about 800 life so she is perfect

I sometimes have to retreat when there are to few environment titles and could not pair them or red titles (red for cpt america). Storm kills ragnarok in few shots of raging tempest.

Also wolvie 2star is nice as second decoy because his red skill have nice damage (mine wolvie at level 30 has about 1000 damage) and after cpt america is dead ragnarok has got about 1000 life so wolvie sometimes finish him
  • Got it. My first 4* cover icon_e_smile.gif. I think I gonna stop now. 5000 red iso is crazy.

IceIX - maybe special prize for best player from all brackets? icon_e_smile.gif No life prize?
  • I must be in an extremely easy bracket, over 200+ ahead of third and I have 1900 points.
    Pace282 wrote:
    Yep im in an easy bracket as well thank god.

Sitting 3rd with 1634, 4th has 1505 icon_e_biggrin.gif . Top only has 1806.

Fingers crossed there are no late chargers.

Ech... that's so unfair... I have 1205 points and I am in Hawkeye tier. Top 10 in my brackets ends at 2500 right now with Polkio leading by over 800 pts over 2nd place Oo
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I didn't realize there we're replay able levels until today, and I can't beat the current one. Still, my 210th place will net me my first modern Hawkeye, but it's painful being one battle away from the Model 40 Iron Man...