Combined Arms

Comments

• j12601 wrote:
    Looks like the token for this event has the same odds as the heroic token

But it costs more, so it's clearly superior.

Actually it cost less.
  • eidehua wrote:
    I think Jugg, OBW, LDaken would be a nice team

I second this! I leveled my jugg just for this LOL icon_e_biggrin.gif though I suspect espionage won't fire with daken tanking purple and black..
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Bacon Magic looks bloody scary buffed like that icon_eek.gif
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    HairyDave wrote:
    Bacon Magic looks bloody scary buffed like that icon_eek.gif
    My exact first thought. I'm spending more time looking for a team that won't just get spanked on the first match. My Hood is pretty much out this PvP and I'm trying to steer away from OBW.
  • Using TeamUp will be fun too and also those who gonna win from fight are gonna be buffed
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    My lowered expectations team of Daredevil, Bagman, Yelena failed against a seed team. It needs a bit more offense. I might have won if I had more than 1 red DD cover as Ambush was triggered twice.
  • y2fitzy
    y2fitzy Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    Sadly the TU you get are non buffed

Yay for that level 7 repulsor beam I just picked up...
  • I'm pretty frustrated that this requires you run a 1* in your team to be able to play, I wish it would just let me run a 2 person team like other events do
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    TazFTW wrote:
    My lowered expectations team of Daredevil, Bagman, Yelena failed against a seed team. It needs a bit more offense. I might have won if I had more than 1 red DD cover as Ambush was triggered twice.
    Don't use Daredevil. You might want those extra 4 reds.

Figured out a solid team for this PvP and still got my Hood going. Good thing I started keeping some 1* after balance of power but this has given me a clear idea of which 1* are not worth me keeping.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    y2fitzy wrote:
    Sadly the TU you get are non buffed

Yay for that level 7 repulsor beam I just picked up...

The team-ups are also buffed in this event.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Sentry/Daken/Juggs sounds nice. For full rainbow and better offense options, I offer BP/oBW/Juggs. Lazy Thor/cStorm (mHawkeye)/Venom as well.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good thing I started keeping some 1* after balance of power but this has given me a clear idea of which 1* are not worth me keeping.

Oooooohhhhh, tell us... tell us...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    yogi_ wrote:
    Good thing I started keeping some 1* after balance of power but this has given me a clear idea of which 1* are not worth me keeping.

MStorm, IM35, Juggs, Venom.
    The rest sucks.
  • i'm using Jugg and Daken and Black Panther all at max ...and i'm pretty satisfied from this combo
  • HairyDave
    Bowgentle wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:

The rest sucks.
    MWidow says hi.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    HairyDave wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:

The rest sucks.
    MWidow says hi.
    MBW is a last ressort in Heroics when there is absolute no other character with stuns around.
    She's useless in a tourney like this where you have access to CStorm and your 3* stunners.

I'm keeping her for Heroics, but she's _extremely_ situational.
  • i'm using Jugg and Daken and Black Panther all at max ...and i'm pretty satisfied from this combo

And at least the AI cannot make a total mess of it on defence either. Max Sentry + Max Daken + cannon fodder still seems to cut though anything on offence. There seems to be a number of max hulk teams too.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has been a tough pvp. Most of my battles I have my characters coming out of half health.

I can't find a good combi since I have only mStorm and mBW for 1*. Kinda regretted selling my max Jug and Venom 4 mths back.
  • Might want to get that Deploy feature running if you plan on doing this again.

That way, completionist members of alliance can send out their *1 to other members with none in their rosters.
  • HairyDave
    i'm using Jugg and Daken and Black Panther all at max ...and i'm pretty satisfied from this combo
    None of mine are maxed but it works pretty well as it is.

So far:
    Juggs/Daken/Panther icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
    Storm/OBW/Punny icon_e_biggrin.gif
    IM35/Ares/Falcon icon_lol.gif but icon_e_sad.gif
    Storm/OBW/Daken icon_neutral.gif