The Hulk - Aug 13 - 17

Options

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    papa07 wrote:
    All I'm seeing is Fury, Psylocke, Spidey, and a Hulk cover for this PvE. Is this this the most variety in covers we've had in a PvE?

Where's the Hulk cover? I could use that.
    If it's like every previous Hulk PvE, you get one when the meter is full.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Does the first triple team-up node put you into a bracket?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    Yep
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PPPlaya wrote:
    So whats the plan if you want a Fury? Can somebody who played the Hulk Event before summarize what it consists of?

Will there be extreme rubberbanding or do we need to grind for 4 days straight?
    For top 10 (much less 2)? You need to be grinding every 2.5 hours. No sleeping
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In case you don't know, the subs are 12 Hours long.

Yep. The first 2 subs end in 10 hours 25 minutes.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    Nope.
  • BrandonE
    BrandonE Posts: 51
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    Yep
    Didn't put me in a bracket. I assumed it was that way per the previous two PvEs and it had no points associated. Am I in one, even though it tells me I don't have a place on the player leaderboards yet?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    BrandonE wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    Yep
    Didn't put me in a bracket. I assumed it was that way per the previous two PvEs and it had no points associated. Am I in one, even though it tells me I don't have a place on the player leaderboards yet?
    You are correct, I am wrong. Jumped the gun. We all make mistakes.
  • Spoit wrote:
    PPPlaya wrote:
    So whats the plan if you want a Fury? Can somebody who played the Hulk Event before summarize what it consists of?

Yes. Everybody should enter a bracket ASAP.

I won't join yet...ummm...to make sure that there is room for everyone else....yea...that's it;)
  • PPPlaya wrote:

They keep switching the format so who knows. My guess would be to grind subs... Or join with 5 minutes left in the event.

Well the obvious first thing to say is were not all the old hulk events one huge bracket. Something like top 200 "won". As that is not the same this time anything could be different.
  • Spoit wrote:
    PPPlaya wrote:

I won't join yet...ummm...to make sure that there is room for everyone else....yea...that's it;)

Yes, everybody join or you won't get your Nick Fury!!
  • BrandonE
    BrandonE Posts: 51
    Options
    BrandonE wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    Yep
    You are correct, I am wrong. Jumped the gun. We all make mistakes.
    NP. I wasn't actually sure if I might be in a bracket, but not placed because I had no score. Hope it didn't sound snarky, as I didn't mean it that way.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    PPPlaya wrote:

Don't worry, sharding will take care of that for you
  • Haha, can't wait to join on the last day into a bracket with the leader at 100k.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    BrandonE wrote:
    NP. I wasn't actually sure if I might be in a bracket, but not placed because I had no score. Hope it didn't sound snarky, as I didn't mean it that way.
    As long as it isn't Bag-man type snark, your good. (I'll see myself out now)
  • orionpeace wrote:

Can someone else confirm this?
  • So its make my mind up time. Obviously this event is top 10 or nothing. But the number of subs this event has is just painful is it really worth the effort.
  • "&#91 wrote: »
    "]
    orionpeace wrote:

Yes this means it will NOT finish on the hour. Currently 9 hours 50 minutes remaining...
  • "&#91 wrote: »
    "]
    orionpeace wrote:

It is a stone cold fact that the Canada & Nevada subs (the first two) end in <10 hours with recruit token prizes.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Are these short subs typical of this particular event?

I think I have done the Hulk one in the past but I don't remember any details. Other than the fact that I had none of the powered up Heroes and so my participation was very low.