Options

Comments

• MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Im saying it now, 1st ever bagman event! icon_cool.gif

Except it's called "Balance of Power", not "Balance of Suck" icon_e_smile.gif

They are majorly buffing him to bring balance. See? icon_cool.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    GkHkVKq.gif?1
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    They said experimental PVPs, so hopefully this is one of those. I hope the prizes are kind of mid-tier, so I've got an incentive to try it, but don't feel like I need to be top five or anything. Hulk, Psylocke, and Hood are the three I only need one cover for, so those would be ideal for me.

Yeah, given the experimental comment for PVP's this week I wouldn't expect anything brand new in the reward list.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My guess would be every character at max stats and/or max level. That way you can try out any character you have on your roster. If not then maybe its the first Nick Fury pvp.
  • Raekwen
    Raekwen Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    WTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF.............
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    raek13 wrote:
    WTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF.............

Yup. And no shielding either. This should be interesting except for the Psylocke rewards.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    icon_e_biggrin.gif Soundz good to me!
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Let's start HeadButt icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    THIS is how a "diversified roster" should pay off.

Level. 270. Juggernaut!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Teke184 wrote:
    Here's a thought...

What if the "balance" is to massively boost 1*s, slightly boost 2*s, and no boost for 3*s or 4*s?

1*s and 2*s scale much more powerfully than 3*s, so getting a level 94 Thor buffed by 47 levels will be about as powerful as a Lazythor.

Doing something like this could actually make Juggernaut useful, as Headbutt would be a **** at level 80 or so. Especially if you run him with OBW or Hood to keep feeding him.

Congrats, you called it. More or less icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't get how the "powered up" mechanic works here. I notice that a character at minimum level is automatically buffed to 70, while a character at max level is automatically 270, but I don't know how the buff works in the middle.
    Also, I wish I had a max level Juggernaut icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Level 270s.... level 270s... EVERYWHERE icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    flnn1 wrote:
    I don't get how the "powered up" mechanic works here. I notice that a character at minimum level is automatically buffed to 70, while a character at max level is automatically 270, but I don't know how the buff works in the middle.
    Also, I wish I had a max level Juggernaut icon_rolleyes.gif

It's probably based off the percentage of the character's maxed levels.

Ex - I have a Rags which is like 4 levels away from maxed. It shows up as level 262, meaning it treats it as missing 8 levels.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Can we rename this the Bugpop Invitational?
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can shield. Just have to enter first.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My first instinctive reaction is: Not in the face. This will be a bloodbath, but likely a rather funny bloodbath.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So... Lazydaken + obw + ares/juggernaut?
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2014
    Options
    And Jugg's headbutt does 6850 dmg.

EDIT: Whoa, and 21920 health.
  • Unknown
    Options
    MWAHAHAHAHA.

They thought I was mad, keeping my competitive 1* team. BUT NOW IT PAYS OFF!
  • Unknown
    Options
    1* buffed to 270 /= 2* buffed to 270 /= 3* buffed to 270

Scaling between the * are not the same. This isn't balance. This is flipping the script.