Juggernaut Heroic (June 23 to Jule 25)

Options

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Just so I know for sure: Will the Heroic JUST be this one map, or will any subevents open?

Just this map. Over and over and over... and repeat.
    So less overall rewards in terms of sub rewards, but it's a shorter event overall.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hmm... I think I'd prefer one like the last Event. And I started too early. Now I'll have to keep playing a lot if I want to try to get any She-Hulk covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Can somebody tell me when the bracketting kicks in? I was curious about the Event and clicked on it. I kinda want the she hulk covers and wouldn't mind missing the Ironman cover so I kinda screwed myself joining this early since I really don't have time to grind the nodes right now. Am I put into a bracket as soon as I join or only after I complete a Node?
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    While I do want to have all covers of She Hulk. I think I may be just as happy with only one cover. Mainly just to have for the next PVE. Not seeing too much value in most of her skills.
  • Unknown
    Options
    PPPlaya wrote:
    Can somebody tell me when the bracketting kicks in? I was curious about the Event and clicked on it. I kinda want the she hulk covers and wouldn't mind missing the Ironman cover so I kinda screwed myself joining this early since I really don't have time to grind the nodes right now. Am I put into a bracket as soon as I join or only after I complete a Node?

When you play a node. Even if you lose. You can check it by clicking rewards and then player rank. You get a scoreboard if you are in a bracket. If you arent then there is text about it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wish I would have waited until later to give himself a better shot at getting Top 20 in this event. Well, we'll see what I can do.
  • Unknown
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Also: There's no healing! This is so strange! Using boosted 125 2* Storm and Thor and a boosted to 94 3/0/3 HT.
    Also, no Strike tiles. Once scaling kicks in, it will take forever to take down Jugs.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am going to wait 24 to 36 hours before starting this one and hope I get into reasonable main. I really do not want to spend 2.5 days doing each need 20+ times.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Narkon wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Also: There's no healing! This is so strange! Using boosted 125 2* Storm and Thor and a boosted to 94 3/0/3 HT.
    Also, no Strike tiles. Once scaling kicks in, it will take forever to take down Jugs.

My 3/5/5 133 Hottie begs to differ. His nanny, 5/5/3 IM40, will be feeding him spoonfuls of green sugar until the Juggernaut goes down in the most delightful way.

C. Storm needs to hit the gym...
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    Narkon wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

My 3/5/5 133 Hottie begs to differ. His nanny, 5/5/3 IM40, will be feeding him spoonfuls of green sugar until the Juggernaut goes down in the most delightful way.

His aunt gsbw would like to join in at lunch time with a little sniper of her own.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    Narkon wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

Do you have a lot of matches where you get a lot of yellow tiles? I haven't been able to get IM40's yellow off most of the time. I can hit 19 green pretty quickly though. GSBW's Sniper shot has been winning me quite a few matches.

My go to team is IM40, GSBW, C.Storm/HT. I am trying to level HT more. Just got more covers for him from the Spidey event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    IM40/Storm - the rich man's MNMags/Storm.

Oh - a quick once through of every node, and doubling up on the essentials has me close to 4k already. The top progression reward should be falling tomorrow afternoon for some people I'd guess.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would be using my IM40, but I still haven't gotten any Yellow covers for him. ><
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello there, Emeryt icon_e_smile.gif
    Bracket buddies for life icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    Indeed, though as I'm spending 3 weeks in Disneyworld Florida with the wife, I doubt I'll be thinking about MPQ too much while I'm there icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Speaking from personal experience, you'd be surprised. All dem lines. icon_lol.gif

This is our 4th trip together so we're well prepared. Saying that, Disney does have free wifi now. Wonder if I'd get slapped for playing MPQ while waiting in a queue? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    Indeed, though as I'm spending 3 weeks in Disneyworld Florida with the wife, I doubt I'll be thinking about MPQ too much while I'm there icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Speaking from personal experience, you'd be surprised. All dem lines. icon_lol.gif

This is our 4th trip together so we're well prepared. Saying that, Disney does have free wifi now. Wonder if I'd get slapped for playing MPQ while waiting in a queue? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    'Honey, it's _preparation_! I'm sure there will be a Marvel ride eventually, I'm just doing research! Oh look, only 90 minutes until we enter the third to last bend in the line!'
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    DaveyPitch wrote:

'Honey, it's _preparation_! I'm sure there will be a Marvel ride eventually, I'm just doing research! Oh look, only 90 minutes until we enter the third to last bend in the line!'
    Haven't been to Disney World in probably 15 years, so not sure where it would be (Epcot?, Magic Kingdom maybe?), but out here at Disneyland in the Tomorrowland area, there's the "Innoventions" exhibit, and there's always some Marvel movie-related stuff going on in there. We walk by and my daughter always says "look daddy, there's those guys from your game that you play all the time" when she sees the banners hanging outside the building.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Has anyone seen personal scaling in this event?
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Has anyone seen personal scaling in this event?

It doesn't seem to be too bad so far
  • Unknown
    Options
    My hardest missions are lvl 70, I believe. Very manageable at the moment.