Juggernaut Heroic (June 23 to Jule 25)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    Finishing on July 25th would be fine, at least it'd finish before I go on holiday to the States on the 26th!
    Well, imagine, you'll get to experience end times in the (obviously) correct time zone then!

Indeed, though as I'm spending 3 weeks in Disneyworld Florida with the wife, I doubt I'll be thinking about MPQ too much while I'm there icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Would they have Mororo as the main boosted character 2 PvE's in a row? I'd love it to be Lazy Thor, considering Thor is a key part of the Juggs storyline. It has nothing to do with the fact I have a 141 Thor, honest!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    At least a heroic means it's not a new character, right?
    Last time this exact heroic gave 3* Thor.
  • Unknown
    Options
    rowaasr13 wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

As I recall though he'd already been given out in an event previously, as he was the featured character during this PvE (around Christmas time I think).
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    lazyThor was first awarded in The Hulk in early March. Then Heroic Juggs followed (2 rounds and 2 more LT sets), where he was both required and awarded.
  • Unknown
    Options
    rowaasr13 wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

This sounds dirty. Hahaha!
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    lazyThor was first awarded in The Hulk in early March. Then Heroic Juggs followed (2 rounds and 2 more LT sets), where he was both required and awarded.

The spreadsheet concurs. icon_e_wink.gif Between your pie charts, Arogntbastrd's post in the event forum and the spreadsheet, I think we have everyone covered, no? icon_e_smile.gif

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
  • Unknown
    Options
    Event in less than 2 hours. $5 on getting She-Hulk!
  • Unknown
    Options

I don't see it. They usually make new character releases a lot longer event to keep people engaged. Would be great for a short event to get her, but I doubt it.
  • Unknown
    Options

I don't see it. They usually make new character releases a lot longer event to keep people engaged. Would be great for a short event to get her, but I doubt it.

Agreed. A 3 day event is not long enough for them to release a new character. Maybe the next 10 day event. Guess we will see shortly.
  • Unknown
    Options
    pbrownusmc wrote:

Agreed. A 3 day event is not long enough for them to release a new character. Maybe the next 10 day event. Guess we will see shortly.

You never know. The HP sale, new PvP reward structure...
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    pbrownusmc wrote:

Did they ever confirm she'll be 3* or is that still just the assumption? I could see them releasing a 2* on a short event since everyone will have it maxed a week later anyway.
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options

I'd take that bet if I knew you in person.

This is the filler right before the big PvE that starts at the end of the week. If she-hulk is ready, that will be the release.
  • Unknown
    Options
    PLEASE BE IM40 PLEASE BE IM40 PLEASE BE IM40 PLEASE BE IM40
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    IM 40 covers as progression, for SHE-HULK placement prizes!

Its a 1 sub, lightning round PvE.... better get going!

She-Hulk Color Order: Blue/Green/Red

Blue: Settlement - Swaps special tiles between sides - Improved Trickery/Control Shift combination?
    Green: Reprieve - AP drain from opposing team (not a transfer to you) and heals the team
    Red: Power of Attorney - Very similar to Thunderous Clap, but limits the destroyed tiles to the bottom of the board.
  • Unknown
    Options
    She-Hulk rewards.

I don't see this ending well.

On the positive side, She-Hulk's powers are pretty interesting.
  • Unknown
    Options
    SHE LOOKS CONSTIPATED
  • Unknown
    Options
    Aaaaaaaaand She-Hulk
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited June 2014
    Options
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    Indeed, though as I'm spending 3 weeks in Disneyworld Florida with the wife, I doubt I'll be thinking about MPQ too much while I'm there icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Speaking from personal experience, you'd be surprised. All dem lines. icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Zomg, healzors skillz! OBW better look out...