Juggernaut Heroic (June 23 to Jule 25)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Well, this tips the scales more in favor of me hammering the pve and taking it easy on pvp. Pity it overlaps with LRs, but I use different personnel, at least.

Wish this was last week, when I was off all week. This week I have to actually go to work.
  • Unknown
    Options
    SHE LOOKS CONSTIPATED

Have you ever taken a look at Hulk when he is in the front line?

Also, told you guys! Looks like I won that bet so hard.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think flo98 can take this event off.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Man, Settlement makes her pretty much the worst lawyer ever: let's change some special tiles, which may or may not be my own team's, into strike tiles for everyone!
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think flo98 can take this event off.
    Let's him hack icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    Man, Settlement makes her pretty much the worst lawyer ever: let's change some special tiles, which may or may not be my own team's, into strike tiles for everyone!
    Cater your team to take advantage of this.

Playing against Lazy Daken, Sentry, etc? Falcon and She Hulk end up being a good counter.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Didn't see that coming. Definitely thought she would be released with a longer PVE. Oh well... time for a grindfest. Glad I lowered my scaling with Brotherhood. That helped a lot.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Note that similar to the PvP revision, it is possible to earn 4 She-Hulk Covers by placing top 10 in one's bracket with an alliance top 100 finish.

3 Personal covers at Top 10.
    2 Personal covers at Top 20.
    1 Personal cover at Top 100.

1 Alliance cover at Top 100.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Soooo, HT, IM40 (to feed red), and GSBW (to feed green)?
  • SolidQ
    Options
    GSBW (to feed green)?
    yeah? but i need last green cover? and 2 day to end Hotshot icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    SolidQ wrote:
    GSBW (to feed green)?

How's your GSBW green? That might be the better use much of the time anyway.
  • SolidQ
    Options
    SolidQ wrote:
    GSBW (to feed green)?

How's your GSBW green? That might be the better use much of the time anyway.
    i'm sitting on 4\2\4, but np i have im40 and HT icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    HailMary wrote:

Okay, so I'm doing so quick guesswork -

1140 health at 15 matches Sentry, so she's another 8700 health champ.

Blue is so situational it seems nearly worthless - I think I'd only ever use it as a specific counter-pick to Lazy Daken, and even then it's 9 AP to *weaken* the enemy's special tiles, not remove them. I mean honestly, compare this with Falcon.

Green seems extremely hard to evaluate off of just two covers - really depends on what the level-ups do. Going by the scaling on Spidey's base heal, I'm guessing roughly 500 health at max, off of one cover? (I know, an impossibility. But first impressions.)

83 damage on red at level 15, compared to 71 on punisher's black - sooo...roughly 1k damage to all members of the enemy team at max? Plus some pretty sweet board shakeup - I love that it removes tiles specifically from the bottom of the board, where they have the most effect.

Overall, though...she just seems weak. If I need an anti-special tile champ, I'd rather have Falcon, or cMags, or even LazyCap. Actually, LazyCap seems like a really good comparison. She's tanky, which is nice, but red and green are overcrowded colours - her blue needs to be really good to earn her a slot on a team, and it seems by far the weakest ability.

As for what team to use - I'm having trouble on that one. All of my 1 and 2*s are maxed, but my 3 stars are a 115 2/4/1 IM40, 61 5/2/3 GSBW and a 60 3/2/2 HT.

Right now I'm thinking that 6 yellow feeds mHawkeye absurd amounts of red, but Thor and GSBW are a nice combo too - ridiculous amounts of green. Either way I'm not sure who my third would be.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Anyone else getting a leaderboard error and points not getting added?
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So I guess the challenge for me is where to focus my mpq time, this event for she hulk who will probably feature prominently in an upcoming pvp and pve, or hotshot. Having 1 gsbw cover is little better than none. Decisions decisions.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    wade66 wrote:
    So I guess the challenge for me is where to focus my mpq time, this event for she hulk who will probably feature prominently in an upcoming pvp and pve, or hotshot. Having 1 gsbw cover is little better than none. Decisions decisions.

My time is gonna be focused on the PVE. I already have GSBW covered out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    connection issues here. *sigh*
  • Unknown
    Options
    I did all nodes, and went to do the essentials... I immediately regret selling off IM40... no HP for slots and didn't want to drop anyone... awesome...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Don't heroics usually have a limited roster with ONE buffed guy? They're all buffed this time around.
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Don't heroics usually have a limited roster with ONE buffed guy? They're all buffed this time around.

This is a change they made in the last few Heroic, most likely due to the **** about the limited roster to begin with.

Giving a minor buff to everyone else you can use, in addition to the key guy, helps make Heroics more palatable.