Juggernaut Heroic (June 23 to Jule 25)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Don't heroics usually have a limited roster with ONE buffed guy? They're all buffed this time around.

There are usually a few buffed people, but one "mega buffed" person. In this case, IM40 has the biggest buff I believe.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    It's so nice actually having all the restricted guys at a decent level (apart from MWidow and Hawkeye) for a change. Apart from one epic cascade cluster-tinykitty in the last node, IM40 feeding red to the Hotness has been outstanding.

Probably helps that the highest levels are only around 50 icon_e_biggrin.gif

And I even got my last red CMags out of one of the standard tokens I pulled.
  • Unknown
    Options
    updated the first post
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, not looking forward to all those juggies everywhere when scaling kicks in
  • Unknown
    Options
    Blue is so situational it seems nearly worthless - I think I'd only ever use it as a specific counter-pick to Lazy Daken, and even then it's 9 AP to *weaken* the enemy's special tiles, not remove them. I mean honestly, compare this with Falcon.

Blue isn't a good counter to Dak3n; it's far better against characters that have very few but very powerful special tiles--Sentry, Nick Fury, IW, maybe Punisher. She's got anti-synergy with your own special tile generating characters, but I bet if there's only one tile on the board, and it's enemy, Settlement is all upside for you. Yes, Falcon can do the same job in that situation--usually better, though Settlement will snipe the Sacrifice tile while ignoring Sentry's CDs--but She-Hulk has some offensive capability that Falcon lacks. (All of this assumes Settlement just generates more powerful tiles at higher levels; if it ends up affecting *more* tiles, that would be a different story entirely.)
  • Unknown
    Options
    coolbond wrote:
    updated the first post
    Fix the typo in the title icon_e_smile.gif
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Am I missing someone or is there no way to heal in mission with this roster?
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's going to be a busy week, as the PvE will be short but very competitive.

She Hulk seems cool though icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Am I missing someone or is there no way to heal in mission with this roster?

That's been pretty common in heroics.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It could just be me and my picky eyes, but She-Hulk looks really odd - almost Steve Rogers bad (who, to me, looks like he has a fake tan and a unibrow in his main portrait). I've noticed that they've changed the portrait up from what they teased back at PAX or whatever it was called (same thing with Sentry).
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tinykitty Morale Boost. Tinykitty lack of board control.
  • Unknown
    Options
    front page updated correctly
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    elusive wrote:
    It could just be me and my picky eyes, but She-Hulk looks really odd - almost Steve Rogers bad (who, to me, looks like he has a fake tan and a unibrow in his main portrait). I've noticed that they've changed the portrait up from what they teased back at PAX or whatever it was called (same thing with Sentry).

Sentry's silhouette was taken from his power animation. The Shulkie silhouette might be from Settlement based on the power description.

Too bad they couldn't find a cover without a barcode and some Wizard stuff on the front.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Heroic modes suck...they are just bad.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ****. I was hoping to take this event off. icon_razz.gif

I swear, it's because I kept talking about how I didn't need to buy any more roster spots UNTIL She-Hulk came out. icon_razz.gif
  • HairyDave
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:

I swear, it's because I kept talking about how I didn't need to buy any more roster spots UNTIL She-Hulk came out. icon_razz.gif
    I'm sitting on just enough for a new slot - which means I'm going to have run almost unshielded through Hotshot.

That'll be... fun icon_e_confused.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have none of the featured 3*s above level 80, so they really aren't all that great. I tried some combination of IM, GSBW, HT, CStorm and Thor. I think IM, HT and CStorm were probably most effective for me, but Thor was also decent.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

I'm sitting on just enough for a new slot - which means I'm going to have run almost unshielded through Hotshot.

That'll be... fun icon_e_confused.gif

Well... just wait until really close to the end to Shield. Then you won't spend that much and SHOULD make the HP back.

Also: There's no healing! This is so strange! Using boosted 125 2* Storm and Thor and a boosted to 94 3/0/3 HT.

I have a 3/4 108 (Boosted) IM40, but I don't care about him. Also have 5/5/3 Max IM35, 5/5 Max MBW, 1/2/2 boosted 62 Hawkeye, and a Boosted 46 2/2/0 GSBW.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Welp, so much for taking the night off tonight. This game is relentless.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just so I know for sure: Will the Heroic JUST be this one map, or will any subevents open?