Marvel Puzzle Quest R204 Release Notes (6/8/20)

1234568»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    That's interesting to know. Pre-CP era was probably somewhere in August 2016?
    I remember seeing players mentioning about buying Standard Tokens with ISO-8 as well.

I forgot that HP cost increases after each set of shards purchased.  3* cover costs between 700hp to 1320hp, depending on your patience and luck. 

So, 4* cover is cheaper now? It ranges between 2300HP to 4320 HP.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Standard tokens used to be purchasable for 100 purple Iso-8 each, but that went away shortly before bonus heroes were introduced. otherwise you'd have been able to burn your iso towards 3* bh growth I guess.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's interesting to know. Pre-CP era was probably somewhere in August 2016?
    I remember seeing players mentioning about buying Standard Tokens with ISO-8 as well.

I would have guessed 2016, too, but apparently it was November 2015 (so long ago that the announcement came with a community video)

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/34839/november-community-video-command-points-amp-5-star-phoenix  

Standard tokens were 500 ISO-8.  ...and not doing this was pretty much a staple in every new player guide at the time.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am fairly certain that CP existed in 2016. When I first started playing seriously after abandoning the game previously you could buy standard tokens with Iso-8 (you could also get 4* from them), that was circa January 2016.