Happy thread

Options

Comments

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2019
    Options
    It was very satisfying to win this battle:

Also, Simic Ascendancy works fantastically well with Undergrowth Champion. Pity it's only Legacy.

//Removed Player Name From Screenshot -Brigby
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’m glad I pulled Killer Instinct.

:))))
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just crafted my last craftable Mythic. Only masterpieces to go now. 
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm glad they somehow managed to break an event that has been working correctly since it was introduced (minus 2.3 counting the permanent support against your objectives for a while). I can finally say I'm moving on and not spending time being part of the QA dept for Oktagon anymore. Maybe we'll see if they can check things after making changes in a year or something, maybe not. It's been fun (and laughably annoying at times).
  • Shakenova
    Shakenova Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ****, for 30 sec. :D
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shakenova said:
    tinykitty, for 30 sec. :D
    Well the good news is a Plague Wind wins it all :D 

Bad news is it costs 10 million mana. :D:D
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    got bsz for my alt today :D
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was delighted to not build a single deck in RaW with Destroyer. 
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Pulled Thopter Spy Network and more importantly Gaea's Revenge out of an Origins PP this morning.
    It may have been a waste of crystals, but now I can wreak my veange- I mean enjoy the benefits of this card as well.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Mcclaine said:
    Pulled Thopter Spy Network and more importantly Gaea's Revenge out of an Origins PP this morning.
    It may have been a waste of crystals, but now I can wreak my veange- I mean enjoy the benefits of this card as well.
    not waste at all,that is decent spending. congrat on both.
    btw, ugin VG can be sub for Thopter Spy Network.
  • Mburn7
    Options
    Mcclaine said:
    Nice pulls!  And not a waste at all.  Those are two of the best in the game.  Enjoy the brews!
  • Mburn7
    Options
    Got Ulvenwald Hydra, Baral, Gisela, and Heart of Kiran from my Fibbles booster today.

I've been chasing that Hydra for as long as I've been playing, can't believe it took literally 4 years to get it.
    But he's mine now  B)B)>:)
    (oh yeah, and those other ones are pretty powerful too)
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Got Ulvenwald Hydra, Baral, Gisela, and Heart of Kiran from my Fibbles booster today.

I've been chasing that Hydra for as long as I've been playing, can't believe it took literally 4 years to get it.
    I don't post in this thread often, or at all, but I must now.  I am thankful for the FLPTHP event and the non-dupe packs.  I am getting close to owning all legacy cards, only 7 MP's left.  Awesome. 
  • Panneo
    Panneo Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Boogeyman said:
    Mburn7 said:

I don't post in this thread often, or at all, but I must now.  I am thankful for the FLPTHP event and the non-dupe packs.  I am getting close to owning all legacy cards, only 7 MP's left.  Awesome. 
    Jup, FLLLLLLLHZP is great, Thank to him I'am now a member of the deploy club too. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mburn7 said:

Congrats!!  I've been chasing that hydra for almost the same amount of time (and got it merely 1 week before you). Feels so good.  Hopefully I'll have your luck and get Gisela next :)
  • SolRing
    SolRing Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thankfully this RaW event features zero vanguard objectives.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wolf's Quarry has the best in-battle planeswalker art.
  • Stormcrow
    Options
    Alright, we just got a new set, I'm gonna bump this thread (from page 4 of the forums, that's sad!) to display a completely ridiculous screenshot showing literally all of the Theros cards I currently own:

https://imgur.com/Xrfh6PU

• Mburn7
    Options
    Stormcrow said:
    Alright, we just got a new set, I'm gonna bump this thread (from page 4 of the forums, that's sad!) to display a completely ridiculous screenshot showing literally all of the Theros cards I currently own:

https://imgur.com/Xrfh6PU

Nice!  Do the tutorials and you'll round that out nicely lol  :D
  • Stormcrow
    Options
    That's exactly what I did, lol. Gonna be a monster, tearing up Theros block with my Godsend-wielding Hero of the Games. ;)