**** Star-Lord (Legendary Outlaw) ****

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He's dang fun when he's boosted, particularly if you can pair him with Captain Marvel, Coulson Drax and/or Hawkeye. It's fun when you can deal 30K damage for 6 red AP.
  • Banjo
    Banjo Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Wish they wouldn't so drastically change characters - lost count of the number of St4rLord covered I've binned when I didn't have the ISO8 & was levelling others...
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It seems repeater tiles do not count towards 'friendly CD' tiles. Is this correct? I was using him with Kitty Pride in Webbed Wonder and she had her Circuit Breaker out, It was the only CD tiles on the board but SL still did his base damage with 'Oldest Trick in the Book'
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That is correct repeaters are not the same as countdowns this was changed around the time 4-Carol came out.  Characters like Ghostrider and the fire guy from fantastic 4 could do some crazy buffing really quickly.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That is correct repeaters are not the same as countdowns this was changed around the time 4-Carol came out.  Characters like Ghostrider and the fire guy from fantastic 4 could do some crazy buffing really quickly.
    The biggest problem at the time I think was 3* Blade. Put down a few strikes, fire his black, and the enemy team was finished in no time.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yep I forgot the blade power that was another good one because it was 1 turn as well.