Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good - 950hp nets me a black Infini-Widow cover from the film vault. Whilst doing so, I also get 3* Deadpool and when applying his cover notice next champ level is an LT. Nice.

Meh - I bonus hero Deadpool and open mini horde of elites. 29 pulls later no DP and no bonus hero. But wait! Pull 30 and the bonus hero arrives! Yes!

Bad: The bonus hero is Doom. I had forgotten he was also set as my BH. 😥
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got a gladiator thor from a loki token today. So out of the 5 I have opened so far 3 have been 5*
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled an LT and got a 6th red Cap cover (boo) but then it gave me a BH for my 13th Thor cover...time to champ!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good: I completed and champed 5* Wasp.

Bad: I completed and champed 5* Wasp.

Bit of Both: I completed and champed 5* Wasp.
    See, this is why we need the "lol" button back :D
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Saw the announcement about new feeders and decided to burn some resources and get Shuri to 280.

After 30 classics pulls I did get her there along with 3 5*s. (1 less than odds)
    Champ level for Gambit.
    Purple Black Widow putting her at 3/3/3!
    And my first green Daredevil.

Along the way I also got a Red 4* Spiderman putting him the sweet spot of 4/4/4, but that is much less satisfying than it used to be.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Good - My boosted champed OML is kicking major butt in The Hunt.  I got through all four tries of the Goblin/Daken/Ares 5-star required node with nary a health pack for the first time ever.

Bad - Because OML is tanking red and yellow, my 5-star Thor isn't taking enough damage to get to half his health.

Meh - It's a first-world MPQ problem to end all first world MPQ problems. :)
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Good — Busted a mini hoard of 81 pulls and got Iceman, Nova, Hobofist, Cyclops, Hulkbuster, and Sam Wilson to 14+ covers.
    Also got Loki to 4/1/4.

Bad — The whole reason I busted my hoard was to try and get more Okoye’s, of which I got a whopping 1. Now 2/0/4.....
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Spent 36 LT’s trying to finish my 3/5/2 Okoye.

Good - got 8 5*s, including 4 Okoye, 3 L5ki.

Meh - only got 1 Wasp

Bad - not one red Okoye, so she stands at 5/5/2 with two saved.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iron Man lightning round. I ripped through the seed nodes to get to 245 pts but I had to start my pve clears for the 24 hr mark of Hunt sub 2 so I stopped since I didn't want to look for a decent fight to put me over 250 pts.

The good - A little later I got a pop-up saying that I hit 250 pts and got the standard token. Hooray for unexpected defensive wins that push you over the mark to get a reward! Still cool even if it's just for a standard token.

The bad - Later on I got hit twice hard and still clearing in pve I just didn't have the time to make up the two losses to get back into top 50-100.

Bit of both - That standard gave me a 2* Widow for a saved cover. To be redeemed at a later time.
  • sambrookjm
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Good — Busted a mini hoard of 81 pulls and got Iceman, Nova, Hobofist, Cyclops, Hulkbuster, and Sam Wilson to 14+ covers.
    Also got Loki to 4/1/4.

Bad — The whole reason I busted my hoard was to try and get more Okoye’s, of which I got a whopping 1. Now 2/0/4.....
    Along those lines:
    Good - Used about two dozen LTs and got five 5-stars.
    Bad - 1 Loki (2/0/0), 4 Wasp (3/2/0), and 0 Okoye (still 1/1/2).
    Meh - Also got cover #13 for Jubilee, so she's the next 4-star to champ.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Bad - Having to use Kingpin in today's Behemoth Burrito

Meh - Activated his purple, and then his yellow to bring out the Maggia Pawns.

Good - All of the countdown tiles reached 0, and none of them were matched!
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Good:  Had a nice chain of champ rewards that got me 3 LT's
    Bit of both:  One of those gave me a 5 (Wasp)
    Bad:  Five of my last six 5s have been Wasp when all I need/want is one more Okoye.  The excitement of seeing the 5* token giving way to the frustration of the Wasp logo emerging has put me off this game for a few hours.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good: Moved up in placement to third in Hearts of Darkness going into sub three.

Bad: I was tearing through goons left and right with Grocket, Gamora and Strange. Then jumped into the Ghost Rider wave node and forgot that there are no goons in that wave node. God that was rough. Mags got off like three or four abilities just by himself. Coercive Field. Magnetized Projectiles. Coercive Field. Coercive Field. Stahhhpppppp. Did I kick your dog or something?

Bit of both: Round 2 of Ghost Rider I brought in Medusa. Yeah, keep flooding the board with protects. Your protects belong to me now! Missed out on top 10 in pvp by three points but the tokens tonight gave me two bonus heroes for my Mags plus a champ reward gave me a legendary.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bad: I couldn't play HoD on SCL 6 to attempt to win Dazzler covers because of a family reunion.  No Dazzler for me.  

Bit of Both: Simulator event came after HoD.  

Good: I've been placing well in Simulator.  I keep getting tokens for Dazzler & Friends vault.   I got my first Dazzler cover today! 

Another bad: that means playing Dazzler essential nodes in Simulator. ... 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The bad: I ended up in 6th Place in Starfall SCL8, missing out on Dazzler covers.

The in-between: After a bad start in Hearts of Darkness I managed to get my act together and finish in the top 20 in SCL 9, so I got a few covers that way.

The good: Managed to snag the Dazzler cover from the vault Before SHIELD training ended, letting me complete the fourth individual training node anyway. That is as far as I ever get in there anyway, so I overall it's not a bad release. Didn't have this luck with Nebula.

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bad:
    accidently selecting scl9. 
    then seeing the boost list, play some nodes, get instantly annoyed.

good:
    not playing pve for 7 days. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The good: The Advanced Support token I got from season Awards dropped a fourstar support!

The bad: It was a Quinjet, one of only two supports I already have at the fourstar level.

The inbetween: At least I got 16000 RISO for the duplicate support. That's like two PvPs Worth of progression RISO now that they increased the rewards...

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Was looking at my Hulk vault and saw that from 16 draws all I had gotten was 3 x 3*s and the rest 2*s.
    With so much **** out of the way, I figured hitting the daily deal was worthwhile.
    It returned a 4* Starlord!

Kitty Pryde is cool, but what has me most excited is the prospect of a Lockheed support since I love dragons!
    With that in mind I decided to hit Xaviers Finest vault until I got a 5*.
    Starlord (again, must be his day), Miles Morales, 5*! Just took 3 pulls is great, but was not kitty.
    Fortunately it was a green Phoenix which brought mine to 1/1/1. Happy about that.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From yesterday, going slightly out of order: 

The bad: Went 4/53 in Kitty's special store in order to pull one cover for her, a yellow. 

The good: After going 2 for 43, I immediately drew another Phoenix which came with a BH purple Thano5, the *exact* cover I needed for my 5/2/5.

Bit of both: At least I got some decent XP and champ rewards from growing my 4* tier.