Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Options

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good:  I’ve had my longest duration unshielded float above 100 points without getting hit since I champed my second 4* and fully entered 4* MMR.

Bad:  I was using a team of 3* Luke Cage (loaner), boosted 1* Spider-Man and boosted 1* Black Widow hoping to lure some 2* retaliations so I could have a few 2* vs 2* battles for old time’s sake.

Mixed:  In spite of my best efforts, Sticks And Stones was like any other 4* PVP.  Not bad; just meh...
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Good: Got a 3* BH and the champ level gave me a Latest token.  I opened the token, got a 5*.  Fingers crossed for Cap.  OMG, it is Cap!

Bad: It's Civil War Cap.

Both: At least he's at 12 covers now.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    How did you get Civil War Cap from a Latest LT?
    Tinykitty if I know. Think it's a bug?
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I spent 200 CP to get a red Okoye, and then, well, once you pop...

-900 CP later, I had Black Panther at 3/4/5 and a red BP cover on the vine. (Sidenote: I was able to use every cover I got except for a couple of Blue Kravens, and with the hunter at 1/4/5, and me with no more CP, I knew I'd never save them so they became Iso :wink: )

Then I saw there was a yellow BP cover in the General Okoye vault, so rather than buying 10-packs and hoping I got the Panther cover within the first two purchases, I decided to just spend the 5600 HP (the same price as three 10-packs) and get every prize, which would include the Don't Freeze Legendary Token, and 18,500 Iso, which I desperately need because I also have a blue Winter Soldier cover on the vine, and Bucky already is fully covered.

I redeemed the Heroics, applied the covers I got, trained BP to 4/4/5, then redeemed the Don't Freeze Legendary Token. I got a green Vulture cover and a bonus cover! Aw yeah! Bonus! It was a Blue Panther cover. I forgot that after getting the red cover, to try to save it, I'd set BP as my 4* BH to try to fully cover him. Aw man!

Shut up, Nelson!

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I managed to take the Bl4de crash this morning after 4 or 5 tries with a 1/3/3 Blade. Hoping to keep my Gho5t Rider streak going out of latest, I burned the LT and got....an unusable purple Rulk.

He's only 3/1/6, so It's probably not going to happen that i could bonus my way to 4 usable covers. Plus, I have a 13 cover shuri, one on the vine, and another coming from personal progression in Galactus, so looks like it'll be a 1,000 iso drop in that bucket.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Bad: We're currently 1 member short for Galactus.

Good: A long-term member wishes to return to us after taking a break for a few months. Yay!

Mixed: So we'll get him back... after Galactus. Getting him back is good and the fact that I have a slot for him is even better, but that means I can only accept a temporary recruit/merc for Galactus. ...and finding someone to merc this late into the event is really hard. We might be stuck trying to complete the boss with 19/20, sigh.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Good — Bought a 10x in the new vault and scored the Legendary token and the yellow 4* Panther which allowed me to champ him.

Bad — Token got me a yellow Kingpin which put him at a lovely 0/1/11with the one purple coming from PVP progression.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bit of Both - I didn't change out my 1-star team for the second node in the Deadpool Daily, so Juggernaut, Spider Man and Storm braved the 1-star/2-star wave.

Good - I got enough Black to cast a Hailstorm very quickly, and took out the first enemy.

Bad - The next person that showed up was 3-star Doc Ock, who saw all of those attack tiles on the board and was very, very happy.

(Funny - I made a typo in the first line so my characters were fighting the "1-star/2-tsar wave"  How many Russian characters are in the game??)
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Good : pulled a Peter Parker cover from okoye token store.

Bad: it’s red which I don’t need. Any chance I could swap it? I know they don’t do it for classic tokens but was wondering if they did it for new character tokens?
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They don't. You can ask, but the answer will be no. They will swap covers for the new character only.
  • MrBowers
    Options
    granne said:
    They don't. You can ask, but the answer will be no. They will swap covers for the new character only.
     Ive got 2 weeks to pull a green in classics then otherwise it gets sold ☹️
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MrBowers said:
    granne said:
    Or to get Vulture to 300 (or 350 if you are past 300).
  • MrBowers
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    MrBowers said:
    granne said:
    Or to get Vulture to 300 (or 350 if you are past 300).
    My vulture is at 301 currently and don’t expect to get 49 covers for him in 2 weeks lol. The cover at 300 took my spidey to 5/2/5 so only need that last green
  • sambrookjm
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Good - Getting the Advanced Wakanda Support

Bad - Getting a Level 4 Web Shooter, which can only be applied to members of the Spider-Verse.

Meh - Trying to put them them on Bagman (Because why not) but finding out you can't equip them to a 2-star?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good: I always like the first PvP of a season. Having my Event score and Season score the same is pleasing. Also, using Angel to block the other team's strongest colour when firing Panther's black. Have to save up a lot of AP to pull it off, tho.

Bad: So many health packs. The other team pretty much always managed to get enough AP to fire Panther's black at least once, and it's just brutal when he's boosted. I had several matches where Vulture ended up winning the thing solo after my other two characters got taken out.

Bit of Both: It was an easy climb, but kind of a weird one. I kept getting either teams at about my level worth 50-60 points, or teams averaging about 100 levels less than me that were only worth 20 points or so, but because they were such easy fights, I went for them anyhow. Didn't even need to use boosted characters. Panther, Medusa, and (depending on the enemy team) either America or Vulture took everyone out just fine.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good: I always like the first PvP of a season. Having my Event score and Season score the same is pleasing. Also, using Angel to block the other team's strongest colour when firing Panther's black. Have to save up a lot of AP to pull it off, tho.

Bad: So many health packs. The other team pretty much always managed to get enough AP to fire Panther's black at least once, and it's just brutal when he's boosted. I had several matches where Vulture ended up winning the thing solo after my other two characters got taken out.

Bit of Both: It was an easy climb, but kind of a weird one. I kept getting either teams at about my level worth 50-60 points, or teams averaging about 100 levels less than me that were only worth 20 points or so, but because they were such easy fights, I went for them anyhow. Didn't even need to use boosted characters. Panther, Medusa, and (depending on the enemy team) either America or Vulture took everyone out just fine.
    Sounds like you broke MMR a bit. Lots of people are probably taking a late start to get a better season bracket, so there may not be as many targets around as there usually is.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I figured it was something like that, but it seemed weird for it to happen at such a low point value. It was like that pretty much from the start.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Good - My son placed at #1 in his Deadpool Daily leaderboard last night.

Bad- His three tokens gave him 10 Health Packs and 500 ISO.

Meh - The highest I've ever placed is #2, so I"m jealous.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The good - got a whole bunch of Legendary tokens this morning between event ends and various champion levels. I Think I ended up with at least half a dozen in one go, possibly more.

The bad - not a single fivestar pull among them. Sample is small enough that I shouldn't expect it, but it's still a bummer to use a whole bunch of pulls and not get a single Purple.

The meh - I suppose I just have to work through the dry patches to get to the next hot streak.

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Trying to finish off Gam4ra (3/5/3)

Heroic 10 pack from season...  not a single 4*.  2 LTs and 10 Classics...  no bonus 4*.  Hit yet another Green Rogue (who was 5/2/3).  I think i've wasted like 6 Green Rogues at this point.  I am 200 days into game, so that feels like alot.

Did however get a 5* Gambit and OML.

Did however get a yellow Rogue, which does make her pretty usable at 5/2/4.  

So yeah, a little bit of everything yesterday :smiley: