Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Options

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 768 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don’t really have a good from the last 2 days 

having fun with BFF though average fight time 2-5 mins at this rate I’ll get to 75wins before the end of my night shift! 

Bad is definitely 25 pulls in the Kitty vault and pulled 2 Phoenix and OML none of them usable and then about 20 LL pulls and no 5*s 

someone in the D3 office has been playing with the RNG percentages 

Put them back to normal please !!!! 
  • Magipink
    Magipink Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The good : i champed my 14th 5*
    The bad : that's Wasp :(
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got 25 CP today, what the heck, pulled a Latest.  Hurray!  5-star!  Boo, Wasp black.  At least now I've got at least one cover in all her powers, though.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good - Third straight top 5 finish in pvp.

Bad - Finished my sub two Thick as Thieves clears and got ready to jump into Medusa's pvp for those yummy seed node wins, only to realize that the pvp had started twelve hours earlier. :(

Bit of both - Seeing an enemy Carol generate a ton of black early on and five or six yellows, and then to see her use her yellows on killing off her team's Medusa countdown tile. From utter dread in the pit of your stomach to pure elation all within the span of a couple seconds.
  • optimiza
    optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The bad: was playing PVP a few months ago and was just outside of the top 100 when I had to stop playing with about 15 minutes to go.

The good: ended up with a top 100 finish thanks to a defensive win by someone who was trying to push too hard with too little health :). The gift 25 HP was very welcome. 
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The good: pulled a 5*
    The bad: it wasn't the Okoye I was hoping for
    The meh: it was Loki, so at least it wasn't Wasp
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Good: I got a Heroic 10-pack in my daily resupply and it had 3 gold covers—far and away my best in recent memory.

The Bad: There were zero bonus heroes, meaning I haven’t had a BH (either 3* or 4*) from a 10 pack since two seasons before LAST anniversary, which isn’t ridiculously improbable, statistically...merely annoying.

The Meh: the golds were all 3*’s and the 2*’s did nothing to help the two 5/5/1’s stuck in my farm.  It wasn’t a bad 10-pack...just not as helpful as I hoped.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am now at 22 non-Green Ares covers since his last farm cycle (maybe even longer if the streak continued in the last few champion levels). Thank goodness for Saved Covers.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Good: Anniversary will see me hit day 1000 which makes it double Anniversary!

The Bad: Oh geez, I have been playing this game for 1000 days... :open_mouth:

The Average: I finally get a cover (blue!) that is not green for Black Suit Spider-man! He is still top tier, right?
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The Good: Spent 200 CP on classics yesterday and got two 5* covers.

The Bad: Logged in this morning to see Jessica Jones in the "favourites of 2018" Anniversary Vault, and she's the 5* I'm really keen to fully cover next. She's currently at 3/3/5.

The Bit of Both: One of the 5* covers I got from the day before was Jessica. So I guess spending 200 CP on Classics was still the better value. But I know what I'm spending my CP on for the next couple of weeks now :smile:
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JSP869 said:
    The Good: Spent 200 CP on classics yesterday and got two 5* covers.

The Bad: Logged in this morning to see Jessica Jones in the "favourites of 2018" Anniversary Vault, and she's the 5* I'm really keen to fully cover next. She's currently at 3/3/5.

The Bit of Both: One of the 5* covers I got from the day before was Jessica. So I guess spending 200 CP on Classics was still the better value. But I know what I'm spending my CP on for the next couple of weeks now :smile:

I guess you didn't read the announcement that Jessica would be included in the vault?
  • JSP869
    Options
    No, I didn't catch that :disappointed:

I was kicking myself this morning when I saw her in the Fan Favorites, but I consoled myself by reminding myself that I got a couple more covers from buying Classics, and I still got a Jessica cover to boot.

I also burned 20 LTs this morning to get enough covers to get Frost up to 209, so with the champion rewards and the 30CP from Honor Among Thieves, I'm already back up to 100+ CP, so just another 100 and I'll be ready for another splurge.

And I will definitely be spending them on the Fan Favorites vault :smiley:

I figure I should be able to get enough CP for 16-20 pulls before the Vault ends.
  • Jadams78
    Jadams78 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I understand that I'm going to get hit by opposing powers. But is anybody else frustrated when the "enemy" fires off power after power? I just sat through 7 powers fired simultaneously. I'm not even mad at losing so much hp. I get mad when i have to sit here with my phone in my hand for what seems like forever waiting for my turn. Anyways, just wanted to vent on something that's been bugging me for a while now. I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this. It seemed like the best choice. 
  • Jadams78
    Jadams78 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Jadams78 said:
    I understand that I'm going to get hit by opposing powers. But is anybody else frustrated when the "enemy" fires off power after power? I just sat through 7 powers fired simultaneously. I'm not even mad at losing so much hp. I get mad when i have to sit here with my phone in my hand for what seems like forever waiting for my turn. Anyways, just wanted to vent on something that's been bugging me for a while now. I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this. It seemed like the best choice. 
    Was this against Dark Avengers? Cos that's quite likely, given how cheap their abilities are. I mean:

Symbiote Snare - 4AP
    Headbutt - 6AP
    Unstoppable Crash - 6AP
    Chemical Reaction - 5AP
    Onslaught - 5 or 6AP
    I don't remember. It seems like it happens constantly. Like it's saving up everything to fire all powers at once. I know I'm going to get hit with powers. I just don't exactly enjoy sitting here getting hit with what seems like a minutes worth of powers all at one time. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Even more so when it happens while your weakest or most badly hurt character is out front. Usually because there was literally no move available for anyone else. I've had that happen a couple of times so far in Devil Dino's PvP.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Even more so when it happens while your weakest or most badly hurt character is out front. Usually because there was literally no move available for anyone else. I've had that happen a couple of times so far in Devil Dino's PvP.
    Anyone who has had a 5-star killed off because of 3-star Punisher's Retribution, please raise your hand...

*raises hand*

Champed 5-star Thor was singing Led Zepplin, board shaking, earning AP left and right...and then BLAM. Down he goes.
  • JSP869
    Options
    Crash of the small furry object by the scaly behemoth.
    The Good? I won on the first try without using boosts. Of course my DD is level 281 ;)
    The Bad? I got an MEHulk instead of the non-Blue Jessica I was hoping for, but there's still a couple of weeks to go and lots more CP up for grabs. Come on, RNGesus! Daddy wants a champion Jessica!!! Um...sorry 'bout that.
    The Ugly. I mean the bit of both. MEHulk was 289 so I got an LT champion reward. His token gave me a Gwenpool, and she was 279 so I got another LT. Her token gave me a Yondu. He just gave me 50 HP. Meh.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Meh - My Emma Frost was at 2/2/2, and four covers short of reaching LVL 209.

Good - Between progression, bonus heroes, and luck, I got four covers for her.

Bad - They were all the same color, so she's 5/2/2
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good: Got the last FF token from my second pass through the Anniversary Vault.
    Bad: It was on the 99th pull.
    Meh: It was a Spider Woman champ level.