Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Options

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Meh - Reached max personal progression in the Come and Get Me event, and got the token.

Good - It was my second five star pull from the vault.  Come on, Cable.....

Bad - It was my second Black Gambit cover from the vault, which means he's still a 4/2/5 with a saved cover.  They're the only two five-star covers I've pulled.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Bad: I was waiting for Cable to enter tokens then realized that honestly I don't really care about the 5* game overall so I decided to pull my hoard in the hopes of getting some Shuri bonus covers and maybe some cool stuff along the way. 800+ cp on classics and I got exactly ONE bonus hero. Come. On. Ok, well maybe I pulled some good stuff? I pulled lots of covers for 4s that I'm close to finishing, but of course they're all for a color that I'm at 5 on. Good thing for the saved cover system, eh?

Good: About an hour later I realized that I forgot to apply a cover to my Coulson and that gave me a legendary. The LT got me a Medusa and a bonus Shuri so now I'm only down to needing three more covers to get the elusive black Okoye cover for my 0/5/1 Okoye.

A bit of both: I had four legendaries and one was a Kitty. Unfortunately it was a red one.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I realized that I have a fair few covers for 5* Thor and Daredevil, so I decided to take them up to 290 and try out the half-health combo team.
    The good: They are a whole lot of fun, and effective to boot.
    The bad: They are very frustrating to keep "in the zone". In particular, I kept ending up with no one but Thor having a move right when the AI had a nuke lined up.
    Bit of both: I only need a little more RISO to get Sharon Carter to the point where she'll boost Okoye's red damage enough for her to tank all her colours even with those two around, which should help.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I open 40 LL token today as part of Happy Cable Day.

Out of those 40 LL token, I received a whopping FIVE 4* Bonus Heroes!

Of those five bonus heroes, three were either red Nebula covers (she is 1/1/5) or green Dazzler covers (also 1/1/5).

Not much of a "bonus", really.

• darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Getting trolled by Deadpool playing by his own rules.... again
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Getting trolled by Deadpool playing by his own rules.... again
    HaHa! That sneaky Deadpool!! Why can't we do that?

By the way, your next move should be sliding the yellow strike tile to the right. ;)

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Decided to bust a bit of my hoard so I could roster Cable.

The bad - I got twenty straight fourstar pulls.

The good - when I got a fivestar pull it was a yellow Cable.

The meh - now I am back in hoarding mode until Loki leaves the token pool. Guess I can use the time to decide who's I want as my fivestar bonus hero.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 2 of Simulator, 5-star node, against Main Event Hulk, Gladiathor and Squirrel Girl. I was using Vulture and Gamora to stun lock Hulk then Thor to get through. Worked well, including one node which ended with me firing black for Gamora and covering all the purple tiles with my stuff, then Squirrel Girl firing her yellow to end the turn with the board unchanged.

Clear 5: no black. Getting a beating, plus Thor is tanking a lot so I started with a full health Thor. But they are working me over and then Vulture goes down before getting in the air. I assume I am screwed now, but I realize I have the team up on deck from 5-Cap, bring back Vulture from the dead! Yes! Back he comes, we are back in the game!

Then Gladiathor deals out his green again and Vulture is dead again. *sigh*

(I did win, thanks to Half-Thor and another team-up - just Thor left with 500 health)
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Bad - Forgetting that Gwenpoole's SPOLITS! command counts the board rows from the top, and not the bottom.  I was using her for board control in the Apocalypse event, and went to destroy the row (second from the bottom) that had a Death countdown at 1.  Now, what's the code for Destroy Row #2.  *checks wiki*  1-3-5.  BOOM.  Wait...why did the second row from the top go away, and why is that countdown still there?  Oh...errrr....oops.  Down goes my tank for the match - Old Man Logan.

Meh - That made Purple my most powerful color, and my third team member was Scarlet Witch.  A few turns later, the Famine Tile went away, and I could start hurting Apocalypse.

Good.  Two shots of Checkov's Gun later, Gwenpoole takes him down.
  • Quebbster
    Options

The good: Got a tenpack in the Daily resupply.

The bad: It was nine twostars and a threestar.

The meh: The one threestar dropped a bonus cover.

• Quebbster
    Options

The good: The first tenpack I got as season rewards had two fourstars, four threestars and five bonus heroes, including two fourstar bonuses.

The meh: The other tenpacks weren't nearly that exciting, a few threestars and a bonus hero here and there.

The bad: The Advanced Support token gave me a duplicate two-star Milano. Hard to get excited about 7000 RISO now that I make more than that with Daily play....

(and yes, I am aware of the irony of the previous post complaining about a tenpack...)

• shardwick
    Options
    The good: Bought a 10 pack on C4ge's costume vault and got his costume plus his 4* cover.

The bad: Right after I left that screen I got a free token for it so I essentially could have gotten his costume for free since it was first.

Bit of both: 950 hp for a 4* cover, decent amount of iso, a handful of (dupe) 3s and a 2* isn't the worst deal ever, though I do like to hoard my hp.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shardwick said:

Bit of both: 950 hp for a 4* cover, decent amount of iso, a handful of (dupe) 3s and a 2* isn't the worst deal ever, though I do like to hoard my hp.
    Aside from needed roster slots and occasional daily deals, I plan to save my HPs until Anniversary vault rolls around again.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    shardwick said:

Aside from needed roster slots and occasional daily deals, I plan to save my HPs until Anniversary vault rolls around again.
    I started saving up for the Anniversary a couple of months in advance, and ended up clearing out the vault twice. No need to save up all year for it.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    shardwick said:

I started saving up for the Anniversary a couple of months in advance, and ended up clearing out the vault twice. No need to save up all year for it.
    There's usually a decent vault around Christmas. That's what I'm saving for. 
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2* BW just gave me a 3* BW who gave me a LT. That LT turned out to be... 4* BW.

I mean, it's 4* BW, so it's not a good result. But still a little funny.
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Got a 5* Thanos black in 1 pull, thought my luck is finally here, proceeded to pull 17 LT with 0 5* and 0 4* BH.

Back to saving, hopefully i can get a Kitty soon.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    AlexR said:
    2* BW just gave me a 3* BW who gave me a LT. That LT turned out to be... 4* BW.

I mean, it's 4* BW, so it's not a good result. But still a little funny.

I like Blonde Widow, she is pretty fun with other stunners. Certainly not top tier but not as bad as people make her out to be sometimes in my mind.
  • shardwick
    Options
    The good: Colossus cover from DDQ gave me a legendary.

The bad: Got a Kamala Khan from an elite so that was my first KK dupe cover so I had to drop 1k hp. :(

Bit of both: Colossus legendary got me a Spider Woman. Ehh. OH DAMN and that got me a legendary! What could it be? Maybe a 5* cover? Maybe one of my last 4* covers that I need? Nope, yet another Spider Woman. 
  • sambrookjm
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Good - Gladiathor is boosted for the latest PvE, and I've got him champed.

Bad - He's *really* hard to get to 50% health when he starts with over 125K, even with lots of help from Thanos.

Meh - It's a first world MPQ problem that I'll deal with. :)