**** Devil Dinosaur (Gigantic Reptile) ****

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Dino's costs always look jacked because of his confusing, hidden discount. And possibly are unpredictable (since people only champ him once it's hard to get much info about the process).

The old wiki says he costs 292,654, which is pretty much in line with a 20% discount and my personal experience champing him; however I didn't pay super close attention.

Just to be safe I'd level him one level at a time a few times and check the values with this page: http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki/Iso_costs. Since they got rid of holding the button to fill the xp bar, his discount could've been altered. (It used to start each level partly full, essentially 'free xp' built in to each level)

Yeah, guess I'll do it one by one and just see With the bonus heroes thing in place, I'm committed to champing him regardless, because at least he'll be in guaranteed tokens occasionally.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Discount?

Normal cost to level a 4* from 250 to 270 is 79,013 (I did it with Iceman last night.)

My DD is 250 with max covers, and it's saying it'll cost 97,415.

****?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Discount?

Normal cost to level a 4* from 250 to 270 is 79,013 (I did it with Iceman last night.)

My DD is 250 with max covers, and it's saying it'll cost 97,415.

****?

Go one level at a time. Don't use the easy button.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Haha, okay thanks, will do.

What a bizarre "feature".
  • wolfknight34
    wolfknight34 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I know that playing the "web footed wonder" story nets you a Howard the duck in the end cause it's Limited, Devil Dinosaur is also Limited but I can't find a story mission that includes it. 
    Can you help me??
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know that playing the "web footed wonder" story nets you a Howard the duck in the end cause it's Limited, Devil Dinosaur is also Limited but I can't find a story mission that includes it. 
    Can you help me??

You can play him in the very last node of The Hunt - the game provides a loaner if you don't have Dino rostered.

Dino covers are really only awarded during the game's anniversary celebrations in October. They are also given out as Daily rewards around days 365 and 1460.